Ahahahahah..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

ahahahahah..... AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321
clarkcountynv.gov/election/Pages/VoterDataFiles.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8
youtube.com/watch?v=GzO0lgvQID0&feature=youtu.be
latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

prove it you leftist EU faggot

Coming from the woman triggered by the word boobs I dont think this means much

top cuck

citation? registration? actual proof?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

More soon :DDDD!

link to twwet? not on her twitter page

would this dumb cunt ever have tweeted his politc. affiliation if he was a dem??

>muh false flag

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

PALEFACES BTFO!!!

Can we all agree on gun control now?
It's every republicans duty to support strict gun laws on this moment. This blood is on our hands.

OMAR MATEEN WAS SECRETELY GAY GUYS LETS SET THE NARRATIVE QUICK

no way

Is this guy fucking serious? I mean how low can you get?

i think its fake lads. unless she deleted it

Fake and gay

Get a country, faggot.

FAKE

SAGE

I joined a swimming club, and I can't swim!
All swimmers are gay

“republicans are evil”, says the black man

Now watch as the Sup Forums narrative shifts hard to falseflag

this
They're on full damage control

fake

Part and parcel.

Her timeline is a messed up orgy of SJWs all claiming that when it's white the media lets them off but blames Moslems.

They literally see the reverse of reality. After Charleston all whties got punished as confederate statues and flags were destroyed.

Last week a Sudanese immigrant shot up a church and killed someone, the media buried it and never mentioned that he was an immigrant.

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA DRUMPFY'S and /K/OMMANDO'S ON SUICIDE WATCH

The fact this even exists, fake or not, and the simultaneous erections and tantrums it causes tells me all I need to know about life in 2017. Destroy it all. Someone. Please. For our own good. Life is disgusting.

Could a leftist be crafty enough to register as a Republican, in order to vote as a spoiler in primaries, or to make them look bad when he goes full-leftard and kills a bunch of people? Hard to say, a normal person could manage that, but leftists are pretty stupid.

>kills a bunch of white people in a country music festival
>OMG this shows Islamophobia

The absolute insanity.

>1 post by this ID
>no source

THIS IS A SHARTBLUE SLIDE THREAD. GET A FUCKING CLUE YOU MORONS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

>1 post by this ID
>no source

THIS IS A SHARTBLUE SLIDE THREAD. GET A FUCKING CLUE YOU MORONS. SAGE, REPORT AND IGNORE.

>1 post by this ID
>no source

>1 post by this ID
>no source

>1 post by this ID
>no source

any proofs hes a liberal, though?

Aahahhahhhhahahaahhahahabahba
*breathes in*
AHAAHHHHHAHHHABABHAHHHAHAHAHAHHHAHAHAHAAHAH

Proof he is the shooter?

One thing doesn't mean the other. There has to be a pattern. The right hasn't been told to punch memes, and have been told they are gaining ground, as well as shooting on country fans doesn't make it seem politically motivated. If it were a libtard, there'd be a pattern but not necessarily politically motivated.

JUST

Sage goes in all fields faggots

I don't fucking understand the connection here.

It's fake you moronic buffoon

Yep. Day of the world wide nuke-a-thon when? Give this place back to nature.

I'm just wondering why a registered republican would open fire on a crowd of people that was likely to be nearly all white republicans. It's like the only motive I can think of would be that this guy really doesn't like country music.

>HI STEVE
twitter.com/IndivisibleKara/status/900409768648376321

>FBI enters room
>he's """"""""""already dead""""""""""""""""

more like, "good job sir, excellent false flag op, let's go bang some strippers to celebrate"

WAKE UP

Maybe a spade is just a spade here and he just lost his shit after losing everything gambling. Decided to take a bunch of others with him. Happens.

Clark County (where Mesquite, NV is) posts voter rolls

clarkcountynv.gov/election/Pages/VoterDataFiles.aspx

If anyone has SAS or other good database software on their PC it shouldn't be difficult...

Proof there was a shooting?

spic girlfriend
we caught him red handed
Liberal.

wow

picture is fake

Fake news but fake tweet too.
Here's a real tweet from her.

Make america fucked again
>it never stopped

Fuck off kike

Ah ok. That explains it. Thanks.

>spic
She is a Zipperhead, not a beaner.

>September 2016
>Trump ahead in primaries, but not by much
> feeling the Bern, but never trump.
>register republican
>vote for Rubio

>Brook Baldwin

Asian spic?

He wasnt? News to the whole fucken world. Go suck off mr burns. All the freaks are coming out from their bunkers

Fake

wut?
Is this guy mentally handicapped??

FAKE.
He took time off being sad about all the Muslim terror attacks to tell the BBC to employ more Muslims

If this was a politically motivated attack by a leftist, why a country music festival? I understand that country music is a predominantly republican-appreciated music genre but that's still a pretty thick layer of abstraction to go through in order to fulfill a political purpose.

Let's say it wasn't this sort of attack for the sake of discussion. What other reasons would a US citizen commit a crime against humanity like this? I've read that he was pissed about losing a lawsuit or something. Any other rumors floating around?

>a "registered republican"

wow where do I register my official political stance? I'm so out of the loop

He was at a pussyhat rally.

This Tweet is not on her Twitter feed.

FAKE AS FUCK!

He was anti-trump according to footage found of him at anti-trump protests
: /
youtube.com/watch?v=xCSKGqAvDw8

>Shooting a bunch of white rednecks
>THIS WAS AN ATTACK ON ISLAM
Someone off this guy already

Also: does the shooter have any public facebook/twitter? I know he's old so he's the perfect person to be a ghost online. How convenient... Any false flag assumptions?

Is this fucking real?

No Stephen Paddock present in Clark County voter rolls.

>CNN
Even if this were real, it would still be fake.

You should be triggered by that word. Boob is a sexual term and talking about any of that in public is degenerate.

This isn't fucking real.

>no source
>larping
sage

Could it be because.... the shooter was a muslim convert?

youtube.com/watch?v=GzO0lgvQID0&feature=youtu.be
heres him protesting trump

He's registered to vote in Palm Beach County, FL

thats just an old white dude with a goatee

MAGA Centipedes!

Proof outside of a twitter?

kys low-info idiot

latimes.com/nation/la-na-orlando-gay-fbi-20160623-snap-story.html

hat looks possibly shopped i can tell by the edges

Boob

Fake tweet, report the thread, sage it, and move on.

>registered republican
That does not make sense. Why would a republican specifically target other republicans at a country music concert? They are stretching if they think this narrative will pass the smell test. Trump supporters were specifically targeted, that is a fact, and no republican would do that.

>report the thread

fuck off redditard

Because it doesn't exist.

Sage

breasts boobies titties teats tiddy tittie tits.
hamballoons, sweaterkittens, JUGS, funbags.

Especially when he was in "sin city." So many dgenerates and he picks a country music festival ...

>news to the whole fucking world

no, just news to idiots like you who have no idea what you're talking about. reading isn't hard, try it sometime.

Wow, a first time for everything, since the last, oh, 7-8 mass shooters were all REGISTERED DEMOCRATS.

But, difference being, if there's no political motive being said, the left doesn't have a leg to stand on for the MUH BLANKET GROUP shit.

Underrated post. He was most likely a CIA patsy.

The hat's real
The graphics arent

How does that even make sense?

>1 post
>meme flag
>Brooke Baldwin of CNN
Why would police know or release that info? Fake and Gay. Fucking shills

NeverTrumpers and RINOs exist, you know.

>possibly shopped
>possibly

fake but he does want more diverse tv shows. surprised he doesn't have the hashtad #notonewhite

You know I bet in some sick way he looked up to his Dad and admired him because he was famous and he wanted to out do him so he figured the one thing that would make him more famous than being a notorious bank robber who escaped from prison and was on the FBIs most wanted list would be to kill a ton of people. This probably has nothing at all to do with politics.