Why didn't responsible gun owners shoot back at the target and kill hm?

Why didn't responsible gun owners shoot back at the target and kill hm?

The whole place was a gun free zone.

>In a hotel room 30 stories up
>Implying anyone on the ground would have been able to get an accurate shot
Just stop posting

It was a gun free zone

Because he shot himself first, Leaf. I suggest you do likewise.

they did, he only shot one person. but then the person who shot him became a shooter and had to be shot, and then the person who shot him became a shooter and had to be shot, etc etc. The dude they arrested was the unlucky last person with a gun, he dindu nuffin

say goodbye to your bait thread

>gun free zone
>guy actually has a gun

lol

It's almost like gun free zones are retarded and don't work

yeah! what a dick! why didn't he just stand infront of them like a man!

Because then they would be criminals for stopping a government operation.

I would tell you to kill yourself but it is a crime to destroy government property

SAGE

/ thread

Thank you

You're wrong banning guns will stop all gun related crimes. We should also ban cops from having guns so they won't shoot the oppressed monkeys. We won't have any crimes then. Right...?

the sarcasm is strong with this one....

Roll

So maybe a good guy with a gun typically won't stop a bad guy with a gun? Really makes you think.

Kay

thank you

So what you're saying is gun free zines only endanger law abiding citizens.

roll

You

imagine that same scenario with ray guns, thank god we have leaders with the foresight to stop that from ever happening. also rolling.

>
>imagine that same scenario with ray guns, thank god we have leaders with the foresight to stop that from ever happening. also rolling.
Is this real

pls maid

This never happened, it's just a big fat lie. Just think about it, how can there be a guy with a GUN in a GUN FREE ZONE? It simply denies logic.

DEATH KNIGHT I BEG YOU

well, i couldn't really decide what to fap to, so i guess here we go

I'll take it.

Shocker it's a leaf, please kys and go suck off trudeau

It was a Cucked zone

Hotel's are private property, they don't want drunk people with guns I assume, or people losing all their money getting particularly pissed off.

Rollan

They did, they stormed his room forcing him to be heroic.

Can you imagine if this happened in Europe? He would have marched from Normandy to Berlin (on pillared sidewalks to avoid trucks of peace) mowing down police as they approach him with with red cards.

While the cops scream "WE KNOW THIS HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH ISLAM, MUHAMMED WAS A PEACEFUL PROPHET"

who shot him dead then?

>Taking a 30" barrel sniper rifle with optic that can zero in that kind of a target to a country music concert, account for windage and literally have 0 room for error lest you hit someone in another room

Responsible gun owners leave guns at home when they go drink at a country music festival.

I do wonder about the people inside the hotel.

so then what's the point of every citizen arming themselves if the attacker will always have a tactical advantage through planning and surprise if nothing can be done when it actually happens?

Trained professionals with breaching charges and a full squad.

You know, the people everyone wants to have guns.

>leafposting

rollerino

Until you don't meet your diversity quota and all (((those))) that wanted (((them))) to have guns kick your ass out of the country or put you in prison.

Maybe because it was a gun free zone and they weren't allowed to carry....you fucking ASSHOLE?

You cannot bring weapons into a concert. Even if someone had a carry piece... hell, even if there were several armed guards, there's no way you're taking someone out a 1/4 mile away from an elevated and coveted position. Even if by some miracle a crack shot gets a round or two through the window, the bullet will have lost so much velocity from air resistance and gravity by that point it would just lightly bounce off the sniper's skin. Might leave a welt, but that's about it.

Reports are saying he shot himself.

Keep using your imaginary dystopia to justify the deaths of hundreds of Americans every year.

roll

Then having someone in the area with a gun did in fact take out the shooter!

And how good did that work out? You fucking joke

OPs point was that allowing people to have guns isn't always going to stop this kind of thing.

God what a weird cartoon

roll

Nigga faggot...he had the high ground...

The Jew is afraid.

Corrected for nigger v nigger violence the US is quite safe.

almost, she talked about silencers and the NRA

In the same way that Hitler was a hero for killing Hitler, sure.

Retard it was a gun free zone

this

Rural and suburban retards will still deny the facts

Earth is overpopulated anyways.

I just want a gf

are you mentally challenged?

even if they had guns how would they stop a guy 200m away and 32 stories up? shoot the whole building?

roll

lmao

CHECKMATE. GUN GRABBERS BTFO

>even if they had guns how would they stop a guy 200m away and 32 stories up? shoot the whole building?

So you're saying the self-defense thing is actually complete bullshit and easily circumvented by just legally aquiring stronger guns?

Is this an argument against gun control?

They forgot their .338 Lapua magnums and spotting scopes at home.

Keep using your love of victimization to justify basic rights being stripped which would ultimately lead to more deaths.

Outgunned and out of range.

Hope she's not covered in poison ivy.

No. I'm just saying that more guns wouldn't have changed the situation in any positive way in this specific case.

Imagine if OP was right though and the entire concert just started raining bullets at the hotel

Would be absolutely glorious to watch

84 OR BUST!

Rolling!

58 Americans had their most basic right stripped because of some Antifa nutcase with 10 guns.

pls no ban
rollerino for ghoul gf

In the time you wrote that, 58 Americans died. Your point validates nothing that has to do with limiting any of my rights.

>responsible gun owners

That's a thing?

Would’ve taken them forever to find out where it was coming from. Shooter had an advantage regardless of what the crowd had.

r
o
l
l

Because generally you arent be ambushed by a boomer yellow fever cuck from 30 stories up with a FA rifle? However if Tyrone decides to attack you in public, Paco decides to break into your house or Corky decides to shoot up your school having a gun would allow you to fight back.

ghoulfriend

rollll

rolling

fook

>gun free zone
>law abiding concert goers
Because I own guns, doesn't mean I would use them in a illegal manner.

I will however take this as admission of all the shills insanity on the board.

BAN GUNS FOR LEFTIES

ROLLING