strawpoll.me/10599642
exhentai.org/g/658027/55db316c77/
exhentai.org/g/598252/8ce751d813/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

To attract mates.

>Mating with lolis
Lewd.

That bag looks like boobs.

Because you're a freak with a psychological disorder that causes you to have good taste

But what kind of freaks exactly are we?

Take this poll and find out:
strawpoll.me/10599642

>you will never a loli.

Pictures like those make me wish I had a cute imouto I could spoil and love dearly and raise to become an honest woman.

I will never what a loli?

_Hug

Small size, hairless body, soft skin, very flexible as well as not being Molotov estrogen cocktail, innocent, pure and 99% being virgin.
And generally being very sensitive.
Especially when their breasts start growing.
And very few doujin manages to portray lolis in this way.

You will never ever a loli.

This
I personally prefer mochi art style, he really brings how delicate their bodies are.
exhentai.org/g/658027/55db316c77/
exhentai.org/g/598252/8ce751d813/

You said it was over.

Lolis in anime are specifically designed to be cute, and appeal to that mart of the psyche that wants to nurture a precious little creature.

So today I was showering in the public shower, after I finished swimming in the pool. And then a man came in with his two daughters. Both were like 9-11 years old. He told them to get undressed and take a shower. And let me tell you anons, they are just as cute and fuckable in real life, as they are in the doujins. I then sat in the sauna watched trough the glass door as those girls were washing themselves. But after one of the girls bent over, I just couldn't stand it any more. I ran to the bathroom and with the image fresh in my mind, I fapped like a madman (came in under a minute too). Sometimes I wish that I could record everything I see, because that was a sight to behold. After that I watched how they got dressed, went home and spent many hours fapping to loli doujins.

Is this what we call false-flagging?

>image.jpg
Nevermind yes it is.

Fuck off retard

user I don't know how to say this...
I have the same feeling when watching men in gym

Maybe I should stop being a NEET and go out for once.

Fuck off with your 3DPD garbage.

It's okay, their tiny bodies are practically indestructible. They can handle it.

Be

That's a boy, by the way.

You need to find a shota thread...

nice try, FBI

or is this a new copy pasta

Only the tall, muscular ones

You disgustig pig. Loli is only for 2D.

Does it matter?

Why are loli thread cursed to always turn into shitposting?

Kill yourself immediately you disgusting fuck.
You faggots say you're not actual pedos if you fap to 2D but this retard is proof you're probably all child predators

Because apparently lolicons don't know how to ignore bait.

Samefag

top nerb

>this retard is proof you're probably all child predators
For some reason I read this as "child prostitutes"

Yeah, you should. You would be suprised by all the things you see. One time I was in a summer camp where there were two groups age groups. So I was in the tool shed, when I looked out of the window and saw two of the little girls walkin down the forest road. Since it was quite a private place and nobody is in the shed usually, the girls decided to pull up theirs skirts and take a piss. Another wonderful sight to behold.

I hate this fucking board.

I hate you too, anonymous.

Love you too.

Fuck off pedophiles.

How petty. What are you, a little girl?

>>>/utah/
Moralfags out

Why don't you guys just fuck off to Sup Forums? 3DPD lovers are and will never be welcome on Sup Forums it doesn't matter if they are kids or not.

Fuck off disgusting pedos.

Just report and ignore off-topic posts, no sense in moaning about it

Rather report this shitty pedo thread instead. Learn to contain yourself fucking freaks.

Just a few posts, including this one, are nont related to the board's topic. I'd suggest that you stop posting off topic if you dislike seeing off topic posts

because lolicon is a disease

Are you a loli ass or a loli chest man?

It probably is.

How do I stop myself from becoming like some of the disgusting anons here?

Loli stomach man, new Jikken Shirou pukey doujin excites me greatly.

Castrate yourself and become a monk

I like fapping too much for that.

I like cute little loliboobs.

Talk to real woman and live a satisfying and meaningful life.

Fap to pure 2D girls only. Do not give in to the 3DPD meme

Filthy lolicons need to be quarantined. Then allow their victims to punish them.

>3DPD

No thank you.

Fucking freak.

Then become a sex monk and KAIHOU

Lolis are evil!

chill guys ive been edging for hours im trying to get a record no loli threads please

I want to swear fealty to Kate

I never realized how much of a great loli artist Rokuichi was since he usually does adult. Look up his x-eros lolicon works and thank me later.

Wish I could edge. I have no self control.

THAT SODA IS GONNA POP WHEN SHE OPENS IT

>coke
What a shit taste.

wrong gender

Kuro is such an unfair loli.

Smug lolis are a miracle of the universe.

Go be gay somewhere else.

>shaking the can
>tfw she bullies you into opening it

>A sweet, high-pitched yet husky "hooora, hora!"

Go fuck yourself janitor-cunt

What's the name for a group of lolis?

Group of lolis.

>husky Chiwa Saito

What would sex with Kuro be like?

Clowder?

Me on the right

why are lolis so mean, Sup Forums?

Nasty

Cute

Does your loli get money?

The thing about lolis is when you mix them with virtually any fetish, it becomes more godlike. Nekos? Loli nekos. Slime girls? Loli slime girls. Robot girls? Loli robot girls. Femdom? Lolidom. Loli is like the ultimate spice, it improves anything, yet on its own it's very strong.

You can't
Protip: prove me wrong

Me at the far left.

She better. Cups ain't cheap.

a petting zoo.

Me with the glasses.

Druid here.

Until it becomes a stampede.

It is what they were made for.

That is a tried and proven formula, true. Lolis do make any fetish better. Lolis even gave me an appreciation for femdom and pee.

The exception is the darker fetishes. Loli rape, NTR, guro, mindbreak, can't do it. It's an instant boner kill.
The dark fetishes work better the older and plumper you go, inverse to cute lolis.

Do I spy a loli who lost her pantsu?

>Not liking lolis NTRing old hags
Pleb taste, user.