Gun nuts eternally BTFO

Gun nuts eternally BTFO

Other urls found in this thread:

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10670385/Knife-wielding-terrorists-kill-at-least-29-in-savage-Chinese-train-station-attack.html
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Let's outlaw trucks and buildings too.

SHALL

Israeli West-Bank settlers have no right to own and operate MTAR-21.

Take down the Iron Dome too!

Gtfo we're in goyim only mode

It shows that determination and preparation ultimately counts.
He set up his postilion, had his target and the appropriate weapon. And still he could have killed many more by setting up on a lower floor.
If those retarded mudshits had the same kind of wit they could easily kill as many with a knife. Storming a home for the elderly or an hospital.

>
He should've just suicide bombed ur right

Guess you forgot that guy in France who killed 80 people with a truck. Dumb kike.

Only good Jew is dead jew

Weren’t the guns he used already illegal..?

I know and OPEN BOARDERS for Israel.

They haven't even said what guns he used. Full autos aren't illegal if you have the right paperwork, but he could've been using a bump fire stock with a semi auto.

NOT

what guns, did the police show what he used.

Coming from a Jew whose people are the false flag masters this doesn't mean much.

Well yeah, gun owners will never admit it but this is the price we pay to own firearms

Any gun nut wanna take me on in a game of mental gymnastics? Ah who am I kidding, I can never win against your types

fuck off kike

>"Good guy with a gun"

Surely you don't mean a well regulated government official that takes 2 hours to responds to the scene after to disarm police as well as citizens. Surely he won't be joining in on the carnage when he gets there. Surely "Good guy with a gun" cant possibly mean a swat sniper.

Sorry mate but trucks and buildings have other uses while machine guns don't

mooonraker inc BTFO

BE

INFRINGED

Guns run like water here, like the Russians and their vodka inseparable. Good luck with that... Genuinely mean it. May bitch and moan a lot but it would suck to see everyone I know die, yet I'm well aware that water is wet. You need some sun light.

machine guns are already illegal

>Well yeah, gun owners will never admit it but this is the price we pay to own firearms

Yeah? And?

shall not be infringed, good luck taking guns from people with guns.

You're already ascended

Pretty sure an explosive would cause far more damage. Also Islamic enthusiasts with a plane are dangerous, or so I hear.

He means that it's a moot point, what you're saying. The dying is a feature of the right.

Yeah, if only guns were illegal, things would have been much different.

After his rampage, the guns he used would have been illegal.....

even though the guns he used probably already were illegal.

So basically, it would have been like Mexico.

> Has a gun
> Someone without a gun asks you to give up your gun
> You shoot them

You're so enlightened.

Why do people believe that you can write something on a piece of paper and magically it will happen?

The gun he used was already illegal, but hey guess what?

PAPER, NO STOPPEY, BULLETS

>we're stupid for not allowing you to attempt to implement an ultimately impossible scenario of no guns while those without are now at the mercy of those who have

How about you leftist faggots just tell the truth rather than hiding behind this moral farce. You're too stupid or lazy to accept the reality that other things are going to try to end your life and suitably prepare to defend yourself in response, so rather than put in the effort required for self defense you want everyone to be brought down to your level of """"power"""". Who cares if grandma gets raped by a pack of rabid niggers; as long as the world is 5% safer for YOU without you having to do anything strenuous, who cares?

People would just make a bomb.

He’s right you know

>if only killing people was illegal, then this would have never happened

Relly mk u think

don't all settlers carry around guns in israel?

part and parcel to living in a free country.

If he didn't work for some security company or something wild like that. But nothing like that has even been eluded to. You can buy machine guns, but it's a lot of work and you can only do it in specific places. Illegal firearms, gang shit, home town burners, shit from over the border. That's the kinda guns that actual gun control legislation never fucks with that stuff. It's annoying.

We have the guns

You don't

Therefore, we'll always be right

nigger

telegraph.co.uk/news/worldnews/asia/china/10670385/Knife-wielding-terrorists-kill-at-least-29-in-savage-Chinese-train-station-attack.html

what's so hard to understand about this? it's constitutional right. only cowards give up their rights in exchange for safety. the world isn't safe, kys if you can't handle that.

How come everyone who advocates for gun confiscation never has a plan for a next step? Perhaps because they know it is not possible?

>if only tools with which you could easily kill tens of people with were not sold at supermarkets

>tweakingforjesus
>score hidden
top zozzle

more died in Nice France

but oh well

>[ score hidden ]
We've admitted it multiple times, you blind/deaf?

Guns have other uses too, like purging Commies.

i would love to watch them try to tale guns, civil war would break out over night.

fuck it, lets just legalize murder. PAPER NO STOPPEY MURDER

when will murder be made illegal

sign this online petition now

what kind of moron doesn't know that machine guns are federally illegal? How do you stop people from illegally obtaining guns again? Oh right, you cant because that's fucking impossible.

It's happened with bombs.

we are talking about trucks right?

hahaha so funny

BECAUSE WE WANT TO DIE

But this happened after 9/11, there is a cut off for that.

do people think getting a gun into Nevada would be hard if guns were banned in the US?

Bumpfire has pretty poor accuracy and a legal full auto rifle is thousands of dollars at least

this

>by somehow shooting him on the 32nd floor

Oh I see guns only work one way? You can shoot down, but not up, silly!
Of course the same idiot will be the first to suggest calling the police in any crisis, AKA a guy with a gun.

>criminal with a knife could have done the same

You already have bombers who have done the same. One guy with a truck wiped out ~50 people in Nice.
Yet banning household chemicals and fertilizers or trucks is never an option.

Yet it's trivial to modify a semi-auto to go fully automatic. Even a guy with "no interest in guns" managed to do it.

More died in Nice from the truck, more died in Bataclan with strict gun laws.

They're trying to acquire the right guns to throw off the SHARE act and drive the ban on semi autos.

So it'll be an AR with bump fire stock with a silencer.

Does anybody else have a pussy liberal voice that they automatically mentally read comments like that in? My mind reads it as kind of high pitched and feminine with a lot of sighing and indignity thrown in, with the inflection kind of sounding like they're asking a question at the end of each sentence.

From the first word on, my mind automatically jumped into action. It's pretty impressive, actually.

i've been in israel when state radio advised citizens to carry guns due to mudshit threat. op is massive kike faggot

Not to mention if he didn't an hero and kept shooting until swat got to him

They kill thousands every year through abortion though so why are they pretending to care about life?

the only people legally allowed to own guns here are security personnel. and we don't sell them at supermarkets

>Yet banning household chemicals and fertilizers or trucks is never an option

you seem to be missing the point where guns are specifically made for killing and don't have much other use

Brady Bill? it takes a week, and where I live its only a gun shop/shows

If only there was something that could do more then a gun and you didn't even have to be there for it

What if it was semiauto but he was Kirk Hammett

Yes Someone with a pistol from 300ish yards away can shoot up at a guy in a window

Ofc he would have gotten this gun through security

Please tell me this isn't real.

infinite keks

needs to be *Sanders tho, otherwise obvious fake

Kikes eternally BTFO

>the rare well executed mass shooting that will make you say fuck the constitution and shit

Hopefully the first amendment is banned too.
Then, we never have to hear you speak again, and I still have all my guns.

So the guidance counselor from Beavis and Butthead basically?

We freely admit to it.
If you can't handle freedom then go somewhere else.

We should ban all leftists.

They're specifically made to launch a small piece of metal at high velocity. It just so happens that it works really well against people.

Gee, really? I FUCKING LOVE ISRAEL NOW!!!!!

GTFOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

>specifically made for killing and don't have much other use

Hunting and recreation. Nobody wants to ban archery, which is made specifically for killing and doesn't have any other use.

IN A FUCKING AWESOME BLAZE OF GLORY

>guns can only exist on ground level
>guy with a gun is shooting from 32nd floor
>heh theres no possible way a gun owner could have been on the same floor and killed the guy

oh fugg how am i ever going to recover :DDDD

>Someone with a pistol from 300ish yards away can shoot up

Yes, 300 meters is well within effective range you absolute moron. Is your experience literally peashooters?

>Ofc he would have gotten this gun through security

So you're saying it was a gun free zone that was attacked and not a rifle range where everyone's armed? I'm shocked.

I think it isreal

Making this about gun control is the most braindead-feelgood lefty argument and they bring it up every time. If you want to chimp out you can buy a gun wether its illegal or not.

>LeReddit

How will we ever recover ?

>ban all guns!
>ignoring the fact that the full auto weapons were illegal to begin with
>ignoring the fact that this was a false flag and they used the guy's room after killing him
kys kike

>if you like guns or think they're necessary you're crazy
>essentially if youre not a pussy like me you're probably a nazi

Exactly! And now your country is a dangerous hellhole. Thanks for warning us not to make the same mistake.

>go to any retail store
>buy balloon launcher that throws some 20 balloons at once
>add household chemicals
>party

Even better, get 2-3 cans of pepper spray and a knife. When I was in high school, an entire building had to be evacuated because a student unloaded a can of pepper spray under a lunch table on the bottom floor. Spray the pepper spray like a stoner sprays febreze and you have everyone within 50 ft of you tripping over each other.

Some fun facts: you can snap someone's neck with the blade of your forearm, you can crush a trachea with some 15lbs of pressure and collapse it with less, most knife attackers stab repeatedly when large slashes to the gut or quick vital strikes + bleeding will do just fine

This,
If you want gun laws go move to any European country. They seem to be more than happy to let you immigrate in. If you want pure freedom and god given rights than you are in the right place.

How about I use a machine gun to protect myself from someone else with a machine gun, not a good enough use for you big guy? Then I'll also use that machine gun to scare little pussies like you when you try and rob me. There we go two more uses, on top of killing commies, so three uses, and great fashion accessory, so four.