Does this irrelevant actor have a point Sup Forums?

Does this irrelevant actor have a point Sup Forums?

Literally fucking who and literally why should I fucking care?

sage

Race baiting piece of shit.

Muslim convert?

SLIDE THIS.

THE SHOOTER WAS NOT WHITE. IT IS A FALSE FLAG TO MAKE THE WHITE RACE LOOK BAD AND GET WHITE WOMEN TO BREED WITH BLACK MEN

DO NOT FALL FOR IT

SLIDE THREAD

this post is so stupd that it has to be a falseflag too

God, I fucking hate leftists so much.

>Meanwhile, 97 niggers were shot today in one city alone

How in the fuck does that faggot have 5 million followers

She makes a good point. We should push all the minorities out of these dangerous white-majority hellholes for their own safety.

Maybe we are more efficient killers of a species of killers. So what?

>Zack or Cody from Suite Life of sounding like a fucking Berkeley sociology professor

Disney really does a number on their child slaves

bunch of whites die, lets paint them all as evil because of their skin color.

shit i'm about to join Islam, they are right about the west.

Wow. A country with majority white people has their majority of gun crimes committed by white people. You know what would really be shocking? If the majority of gun related crimes were committed by a minority group.

Dumb irrelevant secluded twitter like-whore nobody says something stupid again

>All the shooters are white?

Is that so? Because I'm pretty sure this chink still holds the USA high-score for most kills in a mass shooting.

Cho was Asian. DC shooter was black. Navy Yard shooter was black. Roger Elliot was half asian. Fort Hood shooter was middle-eastern.

Hrrmm, it's almost like this idea that all mass shooters are white is complete fucking bullshit.

THERE WAS LITERALLY A SHOOTING A FEW WEEKS AGO BY AN IMMIGRANT
YOU CAN'T KEEP SPOUTING THIS "IT'S ONLY WHITES" BULLSHIT

Well, of course, just like we should point to muslims if they fuck up. If members of a group is misbehaving, then that group is obliged to adjust its members.

this

How do they reconcile the fact that 'white people' in Norway and Canada and Hungary aren't going on violent killing sprees?
Why do they blame white people when the United States is but a fraction of the white population?

Black?

I agree, whites letting minorities run amok is the real issue, letting this shit happen

>faggot pretty boy who probably sucked a billion jew cocks to get on disney channel
>relevant opinion

It's so telling how they go along with this lie so easily. They just hate white people, it's just pathetic in all honesty.

Don't forget Tennessee church shooter was black and went without hardly any media coverage

Cho was beaten by Omar Mateen with that shooting in Florida.

It's clear that the media and SJW have gone to far against white people crafting a narrative that makes people think that its ok to attack them and kill them en mass. Please It is not ok to kill and persecute white people. please, #STOPWHITEHATE #WHITELIVESMATTER

wow maybe its because america has 197.7 (yes yes i know arabs and hispansics are included but we) million whites and a large chunk fall in that socioeconomic category that there is so many white shooters

LETS CONTINUE TO IGNORE BLACKS COMMIT MOST OF THE VIOLENT SHOOTINGS ON A DAILY BASIS LALALALALALALA

Go like and reply to this image response on his twitter

Not any more race baiting than saying it about Muslims.

Muslim isn't a race.

than saying it about Arabs*

Or by one man who consistently gets away with it.

>all muslims are arabs
That's pretty racist of you.

Hes a main character in one of the most popular tv shows right now (Riverdale)