CBS FIRES DESPICABLE JEW over LV victims comments

CBS has parted ways with one of the company’s top lawyers after she said she is “not even sympathetic” to victims of the Las Vegas shooting because “country music fans often are Republican,” when discussing the tragic mass shooting that occurred in Las Vegas late Sunday night.
“This individual, who was with us for approximately one year, violated the standards of our company and is no longer an employee of CBS. Her views as expressed on social media are deeply unacceptable to all of us at CBS. Our hearts go out to the victims in Las Vegas and their families,” a CBS spokeswoman told Fox News.
Hayley Geftman-Gold, the network's now-former vice president and senior counsel, took to Facebook after a gunman opened fire at the Route 91 Harvest Music Festival in Las Vegas, killing at least 58 people and sending more than 500 others to hospitals.

12160.info/forum/topics/cbs-fires-vice-president-who-called-vegas-victims-republican-gun-?xg_source=activity

Other urls found in this thread:

change.org/p/pamela-mcdevitt-esq-executive-director-hayley-geftman-gold-esq-bar-
change.org/p/pamela-mcdevitt-esq-executive-director-hayley-geftman-gold-esq-bar-complaint-for-professional-misconduct-against
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfo32rlkiE
unz.com/tsaker/a-crash-course-on-the-true-causes-of-anti-semitism/
unz.com/pgiraldi/americas-jews-are-driving-americas-wars/
propagandamatrix.com/180903neocons.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

That was surprisingly quick. Usually they do these month-long "investigations" and "deliberations" before they fire one of their chosens.

>Geftman-Gold

theres prolly hundreds of vps at that place but lest we forget the presidents of abc, nbc, and cbs news are all jews.

cnn too.

really makes ya think.

Wait, you can fire people for free speech? Has anyone told the NFL?

hope she sues

bad optics

4channers post like this online

but its shocking to see liberals do it real life

the hurricanes were funny too

>trump won florida by 1%? fuck all of florida

You can fire Jews but not niggers. Proving its the white liberals behind it all.

She did have free speech. She is not under or arrest or in jail. Nor will she be. CBS had the freedom to sack her too. Everybody is free.

except she's not lying or spreading misinformation;can't fire someone because of their political views

seriously she'll sue and win big

Before CBS, she was an attorney for MTV.

Pure cancer

I hope so as well.
>reputation destroyed
>but cbs also loses a ton of shekels
The goyim wins.

bullshit - an at will employee can be fired for basically any reason except for 'protected' categories like gender, race.

being a fucking cunt at a news org after a massacre you can be fired for.

Ehh Wall Street usually finds a patsy to throw under the bus to make it look like they aren't heartless soulfuckers.

Makes me look like they're not all bad.

Look up the insider trading scandals of the 80's. they literally got some nobody who was getting early printings of a magazine.

And no one real went to jail. Just some poor dolt.

no basis to sue. none. private org.

btw conservatives get fired all the time for fb posts.

you just wake up, Precious?

this is what shitposters really think

hahahahahahahah

Yeah, this just comes about because everyone needs to muse and have deep thoughts and hot takes now. She's probably a little scummy and definitely deserves to be fired but this could just be playing too close to the flame and end up burning like a moth type stuff.

Like people said, 4channers say this all the time just anonymously.

>Jewplimatic Immunity: Revoked

yeah no shit, less than 24 hours. they cut her quick to save reputation. smart move.

It's clear that the media and SJW have gone to far against white people crafting a narrative that makes people think that its ok to attack them and kill them en mass. Please It is not ok to kill and persecute white people. please, #STOPWHITEHATE #WHITELIVESMATTER

you've obviously never had a job or signed an employment contract, does not surprise me based on your flag. get a job faggot.

This kyke will have another cushy bullshit job by the end of the day.

This idiot has never had a job.

meh, people on Sup Forums say the same shit about murder and terror victims

>deserve it cos they are leftist
>deserve it cos they are muslim
>deserve it cos they are homos

why is it ok for you to say but not for her?

>inb4 "saying it anonymously makes it ok"

probably, i've never heard of a starving jew in america. kind of weird.

Yeah, let's wait 2-3 weeks and see if she isn't in her next comfy Chosen position

it's ok for her to say, cbs is free to fire her for it. if you weren't borderline retarded you could have figured this out yourself.

She doesn't belong in this country, full of people she's happy to see die. She has to go (((back))). She should be hounded out of any job, housing, church, or social club.

perfecto

>an organization is legaly bound to embrace views that could put them out of business overnight

I can't tell if trolling, stupid or just oven-worthy

>woman
>vice president and senior counsel
>at one of the top media networks in the world
>fails to think discretion applies to her
Affirmative action at work, everybody.

She's really pretty desu

>(((Geftman-Gold)))

>Jewplimatic Immunity

underrated

At least the Jewess is confirming the motive of the Shooter

If you work at a position where what you say is broadcast to thousands, whether by reporting or articles, yes you are held at a higher standard, because its the media itself that pushes these anti-white ideas in the first place.

Didn't they have another anchor say something equally inappropriate after the softball shooting?

fucking filthy KIKE

>t. unemployed lefty millennial

>except she's not lying or spreading misinformation;can't fire someone because of their political views

Please go study up and learn what the fuck you are talking about. You don't have the right to say and do things that embarrass your employer, or rather you do, but they have the right to fire you for it.

Don't believe me? Next time you are at work, start explaining to the customers, your coworkers, etc. that (((pick ethnic group))) are all lazy ignorant violent leeches on society and should be gassed. Do be sure to come back and let us know how that works out for you.

>seriously she'll sue and win big

She is at liberty to attempt the former, she will not do the latter.

There is a petition to get her disbared.

change.org/p/pamela-mcdevitt-esq-executive-director-hayley-geftman-gold-esq-bar- complaint-for-professional-misconduct-against

>it worked well for the nazis that were fired
yeah good luck on that

The Left's heart has turned cold. They virtue signaled so much they forgot what it actually feels like to care about real people. They only care about characters of their own making.

change.org/p/pamela-mcdevitt-esq-executive-director-hayley-geftman-gold-esq-bar-complaint-for-professional-misconduct-against

this is why we hate kikes

you can't just leave and admit you were wrong. you have to sue. you should google at-will employment btw, you've probably never held a real job before.

What's stopping her from going on here and posting the same shit? The reason im on here is because i don't want to post my opinions in public

You are now reminded that change.org is a phishing site, gathering names and contact info for later fundraising and GOTV efforts. If you give them real information, enjoy being harassed for money for the rest of your life. If you give them fake information, good for you, ll you've wasted is your time.

Literally nobody pays any attention to any "online petition," they are two east top fake --

Remember, "marblecakealsothegame"

Literally just shouting "They ought to disbar that lawyer from CBS who hoped Trump supporters died in the Las Vegas shootings" at random strangers on the street is more likely to have an effect than signing an online petition.

She honestly should be. A lawyer is supposed to be as weaselly and greasy as possible, but to say and do it in legalese. Just outright saying the things she said shows she doesn't have the morality needed to do her job. None of them do, they just aren't stupid enough to vocalize a short statement that is testament to that effect.

Stupid cunt got what she deserved.

Is that Kayla?

KEK

Jews really are just the worst.

It's because even these fucking idiots realize that several million much better armed and trained people are about to pull their guns out and go full Day of the Rope if they pull this shit.

This is honestly as close a spark as you're gonna get for the next civil war short of the government mowing protestors down from helicopters Hunger Games style.

That's not how free speech works. Or, maybe it is under the american constitution, I don't know, but it is NOT how it is under the bill of human rights.

To be clear, freedom of speech is protected under the 19th article of the bill of human rights, whereas what the rights entail is explained in the 2nd article.
>Article 2 - 1. Everyone is entitled to all the rights and freedoms set forth in this Declaration, without distinction of any kind, such as race, colour, sex, language, religion, political or other opinion, national or social origin, property, birth or other status.
>2. Furthermore, no distinction shall be made on the basis of the political, jurisdictional or international status of the country or territory to which a person belongs, whether it be independent, trust, non-self-governing or under any other limitation of sovereignty.

>Article 19 - Everyone has the right to freedom of opinion and expression; this right includes freedom to hold opinions without interference and to seek, receive and impart information and ideas through any media and regardless of frontiers.

In other words, if your country has ratified the bill of human rights, your - government - isn't allowed to stifle your expression. Not private entities you work for. That would be bolshevism.

>nobody seems to remember Wolf-fucking-Blitzer refering to Hurricane Katrina victims as "So poor; and so black."

>So poor; and so black
is he ... /ourguy/ ?
youtube.com/watch?v=1Sfo32rlkiE

And Sup Forums Jews will keep insisting that we're only critical of Jews because we're jealous of their success

Anyone have the version of this with Curb music?

>I don't read the paperwork before I am employed
Lol what a fucking idiot.

a double jew

Fuck no.

Nobody should speak of the people of New Orleans that way and get away with it.

Every time I see his face, I hope God finds it in his heart to make that smarmy fuck spontaneously combust on live TV; mid-sentence.

>Geftman-Gold
Why are we always right?

i genuinely find jews to be an odious, obnoxious people, taken as a whole

assholes in every group but jews are raised on a hypertribal supremacist bunch of faggotry

unz.com/tsaker/a-crash-course-on-the-true-causes-of-anti-semitism/

>Jew gets fired

One step closer to victory boys! If all Jews are like this, they'll be losing jobs one at a time.

Fucking retard. Do you think that if a Jew hates whites and tells them this to their faces that they employer has to keep them on and keep letting them behave like this?

You have no idea what free speech even is, now show your Swedish flag.

Holy fuck never post again plz

And their charming personalities.

yeah your employer can fire you for being a fucking idiot psycho who will engender a boycott.

you fucking idiot try questioning the holohoax at your job

well memed lad, just earlier i thought that face of his belonged on this meme

Can Sup Forums post this ugly jew cunt's home address and telephone number?

>why are corporate vps/lawyers held to higher standards than autistic NEET fags on EBT?

of course it was a jew

>Geftman-Gold
>Oy vey our last name doesn't have gold in it better tack it on the end

Goes to show how divided our country is..baka

>the 1% hates the 99%
not really divided

And THIS is how you handle someone in your company that acts like an asshole. Take notes.

What an idiot....BTW most pf then Jews are commie libs and we still whacked Adolf

Why aren't you guys getting her fired from her VP business position at 2k games? She is still VP of their business department. She has been focusing on microtransactions in their game.

omg tell Sargon of Kekistan you guys!

Fuck off reddit.

Sargon's based but he won't upload for awhile i think.

really?

that tired shit?

I'd prefer this kike get fired from her gaming job too, and that guy has a lot of reach in the gaming 'community.'

plus I think the omg you guys kinda tells you something.

fag.

i'm surprised she got fired. If she had a vagina then her V-points should have guaranteed her status

.>Sargon's based

Classic case of "Wait, is this idiot our lawyer? With that common sense? Ayo hol up."

Finally some good news

Every
Damn
Time

Good, fuck that bitch. why do these clueless whores never get the rules and regulations of a company? It should be blatantly obvious.

"If you talk shit, you're getting fired." Simple as that.

The Saker is pretty fucking based.

Black Pigeon too although some seem to give him shit for no good reason (not being a nahtzee is not a good reason)

Anyway unz had the article about...

well:

unz.com/pgiraldi/americas-jews-are-driving-americas-wars/

And as usual people shit a chicken as if neocons arent fucking mostly jews who are loyal
to israel.

propagandamatrix.com/180903neocons.html
So tired of this Jew privilege where true shit that makes them out to be cunts is 'hate' but say whatever you want about anyone else if its true.

>despicable jew lawyer
As opposed to a virtuous jew lawyer?

Liberals always eat their own. NPR guy who talked shit about teabaggers? Fired. CNN journalists who got the story wrong about Trump? Fired.

>curb music

The problem is that we still live in a society where leftists think it's safe to spout such utter vile garbage. And for any one of them who does it, there's ten who are clever enough to keep their mouths shut and instead be more subtly about it. But they're still there, and they fucking HATE their fellow countrymen (and most likely their country as well).
I guess we can be almost happy that we reached such a stage where they think it's safe to get out into the open, when actually they are a little bit (just a little bit, though) too early.
Let's hope we can turn this around and get off the left's course of self-destruction.

Its not ok. Those anons are subhuman trash. No one would give a single shit if they lost their jobs over it. They would if they weren't anonymous. There is no double standard.

muhfreedoms doesn't protect a private company from firing your stupid ass after you say some stupid shit

Trying so hard to piss the right off so they go buy guns, damn