ANTIFA May be finished

Many are looking at ANTIFA and them being recognized as a terrirots organization.. what steps does it take to officially declare them as terriorist group?

Video related

youtu.be/ZghU6jvwJcw

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's clear that the media and SJW have gone to far against white people crafting a narrative that makes people think that its ok to attack them and kill them en mass. Please It is not ok to kill and persecute white people. please, #STOPWHITEHATE #WHITELIVESMATTER

If Antifa is declared a terrorist organization then they have nothing to lose. The fact that they have any legitimacy right now is the only thing stopping them from rampaging across the Nation.

I would love how fucking retarded Sup Forums is, if it weren't for the fact I suspect most These threads are being pushed by Russian shills.

Half of you shits claim this is a falseflag attack while other half is claiming he's a raging liberal antifa fag.

Whatever narrative sticks right? Let's ignore the fact he was a wealthy retired accountant who spent most his time on cruises and gambling. Who was a fan of country music and an avid hunter. Someone who worked for a defense contractor.

Keep stirring the pot for your oligarchs you fucks.

ANTIFA destroyed Québec City last month:
youtube.com/watch?v=6Pix3PodrIE

Disgusting apes.

>if it weren't for the fact I suspect most These threads are being pushed by Russian shills.
lmao @ u

Saying Russia doesn't make your problems go away you insufferable retard. Do you guys have any ability to criticize your own side? You people are such degenerates. You exploit tragedies when they help your political agenda then you deflect when it's people llike you.

FUCK YOU

This is modern day bolshevism

They have created an army which we know nothing about and it is threatening to overthrow the u.s. government and makes threats all of the time.

Where the fuck is trump? Why isn't he stopping this? Its starting to piss me off, send the cia in and arrest these punks

Moreover

what difference would it make?

>Ulrike Meinhof
>known communist
>Communism is an offshoot of Marxist Theory
>Marxist Theory is still to this day peddled in universities both West and East, people calling Marxism """"a science""" (social sciences/humanities, but it's creeping in into NatSci and STEM too)

at a bare minimum both the U.S. and Sweden has a few uni professors that admnit to having been Antifa members in their youth - did not stop them from becoming "better persons" only to teach marxist theory in a formal setting

>They have created an army which we know nothing abou

they all carry tracking/listening devices

Steve Bannon is a bolshevik too.

>Many
>literally Sup Forumstards

I know that bannon is part of the swamp

But who is listening?

Agree user. I wonder how many rupees these shitposters get paid.

They've been officially declared a terrorist group already.

and bolshevism was modern day Christianity, depending on who you read from the early 20th century western thinkers

What is needed is to fight fire with fire. Become a Spartan and fight the filthy Persian ANTIFAgs.

>Do you guys have any ability to criticize your own side?

The irony of this statement is incredible, I'm surprised you can even type while simultaneously sucking Trumps dick while taking it up the ass from Putin.

Come the fuck on. The basis of this """antifa""" meme is a blurry photo of a man at a protest with a gray goatee and a guy in Maryland who happens to share the same name as the shooter working with NASA.

The evidence is not only badly contrived, but it's also specific enough to indicate an effort by a party with some resources at their disposal. The guy who grabbed the information is either some autist with a devoted political agenda or perhaps the foreign power which has been running a concerted social psyop campaign against the US for months.

I can think of no possible way to arrive at that conclusion

Nah they're even frowned upon here in blighty.

>that pic
Antifa aren't that masculine.

Extreme right is closer to extreme left than you alt-right cuckservatives neoboomers.

>while taking it up the ass from Putin.
I've seen youtube gossip about Putin having a jewish maternal side

if true then Sup Forums's gonna turn into a Days of Our Lives story arc

I laughed.

But never underestimate the sheer talent Sup Forums has in mental gymnastics.

iirc, they analyzed both the Martyhood and death of Jesus from a political pov, and the actions of the earliest Church (the one forming after Christ's death) - drawing parallells to how bolsheviks infiltrated/seized influence over time/little by little

Shooter was confirmed to be ANTIFA

not looking good for them kek

You're taking him out of context. He wants to adopt the revolutionary tactics of the left and dismantle the state in the way that Lenin described but he doesn't have the same end goal of trying to create communism like Lenin did.

>"I-it's not a killing spree if the attacker was systematically oppressed"
It's gonna be a fun ride to see the Mainstream Progressives' mental breakdown, it's been some time since we saw feminists turning against each other and so on

this board is better satire than pre-S10 The Simpsons

Source? Please?

Or is everybody on Sup Forums supposed to guzzle this information because it better aligns with their biases?

Fuck off antifa shill. Its on Infowars

Source? Confirmed where?

Trump's whole family is kiked. His job is to be the "White" bogeyman that justifies the new red army's campaign of genocide. Rest assured he will fuck off out of the country, safe and sound.

THE FBI CLAIMED SO YOU RETARD

SPREAD THIS IMAGE

The only statement of his source is in the title as "FBI source." Infowars is a highly politicized opinion show, not a news source. Please try harder.

>Infowars
You won't believe what cable network and money owns its IP/Brand, stop mentioning them already

>people not having learned anything from getting scammed by SUPER MALE VITALITY pills again and again
people did learn to rip Rebel Media to shreds (their own coment sections are 65% vitriol towards their staff, spread amongst the yay-sayers) so here's to Sup Forums eventually stopping with riding Infowar's schlong

How much are they paying you dude? This is some serious dedication

>THE FBI CLAIMED SO YOU RETARD

Can you link me to the FBI claim, coming from a FBI site or news report that cites where, when, or how that claim was revelead? If not, this is fake news without any substantiated information. Learn to think outside of what an idolized political figure tells you, you sheep.

Also, nice ad hominen. Sad.

I don't take shills like you seriously

>will the Secret Service openly hand out their Secrets
this is how you sound lel

it takes like 30-40 years before previous documents make it public, such as the MK Ultra stuff (which still had a large amount of it destroyed, still)

>tfw I probably mixed up fbi and cia there
enough Sup Forums for today

Okay, that's fine, I don't care if some random user on Sup Forums takes me seriously or not.

Can you provide me with that claim coming from the FBI though? That is really big news and I'd love to see it.

not gonna happen
Sup Forumss recent obsession with antifa is the best timeline - you guys realize antifa has been around for decades and it's basically teens who focus on bashing windows and wearing cool gas masks right? But go ahead I dont want to spoil your fun

basically if you knew any antifa people you'd know how they wish they were as threatening as you paint them to be