Guys.. I'm fucking scared

Guys.. I'm fucking scared.

I'm fucking nauseous. I stayed up all night because how worried I was. A muslim or leftist doing the largest mass shooting in modern history was the last shot for people to take our movement seriously. Once word gets out about the shooter being a rich white christian, it's fucking over bros.

I wanted this to be a leftist, isalm-converted, right-hating, antifa-linked minority. I wanted this to FORCE the media to reveal his identity in shame. I wanted them to cry as they're forced to accept that our movement is right.

But it wasn't bros... it was a rich, white, golf-loving accountant who played poker. The stereotype of the white upper middle class, a satire of gun culture in America where a rich white man bored with life loads up on guns and mows down dozens.

We fucking lost bros, our movement is over... we're a laughing stock. What can I do to help ease the pain as I accept the truth? It's just not fucking fair bros...

Saged. No one cares nigger

I BLAME BRUMPHT!!!!1!!!!!!111!

WHY COULDN'T HE BE MUSLIM? IT'S NOT FUCKING FAIR BROS, THE ALT RIGHT MOVEMENT IS OVER

GG NO RE FAGGOT

>I wanted this to be a leftist, isalm-converted, right-hating, antifa-linked minority. I wanted this to FORCE the media to reveal his identity in shame.

Those killings are scheduled for every Monday Wednesday and Friday. Things like Las Vegas are special Yom Kippur events. Try reading the news every now and then.

white shooter = leftycucks double down on brazen anti-white propaganda = people with a shred of sanity left continue waking up

you care

What a gay demoralization shill thread, this sucks.

How to detect a shill thread 101.

>g-g-guys we are losing

No he was a muslim lefty convert.

Stay mad haha.

Lool how pathetic you are making a shill thread to protect muh natrative.

MUH ISLAM. MUH LEFT

holy fuck son yourself out dude jesus christ

sort********

sage sage sage sage sage

seriously sage this shit

why would anyone fall for this bullshit

Why don't I give a fuck? I'm like a stoic and fear rubs off my shoulders like butter, it helps being like this. I don't suffer as much as you do. I used to be like you. All scared. But then I grew up. But still u guys should do something about it. Not my problem tho.

Yup. Now go watch some anime.

1 POST BY THIS ID

SAGE

>it's over, bros

The flames have just begun to engulf, my friend.

This demoralization thread is gayer than AIDS. Neck yourself OP.

you never know who might come along and beat the new high score, besides, isis already claimed this one.

Looks like you're in luck Bc he was an antifa cunt!

Nice try shill but we're stronger than ever. You can't sto pwhat is set in motion. This shooting like al lshootings in America is the product of post cultural marxism and nihilism.

We stand like the beacon against that, lighting the way. This is the true youth resistance right here. There is absolutely nothing you can do to stop us. We are young, intelligent, fit, and ready to fight and die. You? You're going to hide behind every slave in the syste myou can but systems are made of people and this system is full of weak people.

God is great!

try killing yourself?

You know you're acting just like Tumblr when they have a tantrum after finding out a terrorist is Muslim, right? Have some respect for the victims. If your mentality is 'this shooting doesn't matter because he's white' your mentality is wrong. Your agenda should be against all terrorism, not just brown people commiting terrorism.

>largest mass shooting in modern history
Did he beat Breivik? Time to break him out of prison, he needs to reclaim his throne

how does i feel being a pathetic shill? you commie faggot. saged