Drawfag Thread 1819

Drawfag Thread 1819

second rarfag's files until thread 1809: mediafire.com/folder/m5rhvc5a9bfku

Draw Friends Booru!
drawfriends.booru.org/

Please help a little by tagging and uploading pics!
Tag list of artists and colorists: pastebin.com/J0dJ6gtn

Missed a delivery or sudden 404? desustorage.org/a/
Drawfaggin' references and tablet guide: docs.google.com/document/d/1r76FugZ2pZIE74LdSEBMwGJ7HxweawNdoGrNT6hrOfs/edit

Thread 1818

Other urls found in this thread:

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2748292
my.mixtape.moe/jqnoos.jpg
my.mixtape.moe/nngcmn.png
i.imgur.com/XMVVsxA.png
i.imgur.com/bswEaxM.png
gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2057365
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Requesting Leone (the blonde one) in her normal form (short hair) giving Akame (the dark haired one) a cute short haircut, complete with a cape/mantle.

Requesting Asagi and Oboro angrily fighting over rare orc plushies

We did a dumb thing on /sgg/, so can we get Maria in a tight black catsuit that can't be zipped up at all?

Taking tight shirts requests.

Mimi in a tight shirt, please

Loly in a tight European cup football shirt

Requesting Cornelia li Britannia wearing the outfit on the right. Reference source is Mon-Mon.

Requesting top waifu, Nui-Nui, playing in the snow in a cute tiny bikini.

Requesting Kanbaru sitting on Karen's shoulders like Koyomi did in Nisemonogatari.

Requesting Mizuki Tachibana in a tight fitting t-shirt and bike shorts panting intensely

Requesting Rukia sitting on a beach, watching a Mantine (or multiple) leap from the water, gliding.

My dick, I want a delivery of my waifu like this. Why can't drawfags deliver the goods like this?

Requesting Niekawa and Anri from the Durarara!! series being together such as symmetrical docking

Requesting Hikage kindly hugging Mirai from the back. Hikage cares a lot for Mirai, but not in a romantic way, and she doesn't have emotions so a subtle blush is more than enough, but Mirai can be very flustered.

prudefags

Karas fighting Garo, in a city at night, or teaming up to cleanse the foul demon scum from the streets.

So I'm gonna spend the next six and a half months, drawing my own manga. I got the whole thing planned out (the story, how much each chapter will contain, characters and their designs etc.) and ready to go.

Before I start, do you people have any advice for me?

Tsube Aika, still looking very disappointed

Please

you're going to fail, don't be discouraged by that

Taking waifu requests.

Requesting Sophia dressed in a lewd school girl uniform using Tanukichi's back as a chair and smacking his ass with a riding crop.

Thumbnail your pages to keep speech bubbles in mind when positioning characters, finish a chapter in at least sketch form so even if you don't line it all you can at least share with others.

About tight shirts or did you misquote?

Requesting Houki dressed as Faust

Requesting Misaki like this,

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2748292

looking utterly exhausted yet satisfied with heart pupils, with cum pouring out of both her holes and her fat ass red from being spanked while she was used. Stockings still on.

No. I'm taken waifu request. I need some warm up.

Kagami please, and looking uncomfortable about it.

any cute girls?

Requesting Anzu-taro with Star Kirari as her 「Stand」.

Not a waifu but do something with her. Please

Me ;)

Damn she's ugly

As nude doggirls meeting each other, or doing cute dog things together please.

Requesting more source and adaptation versions of girls together

To the original artist who drew this, I would like to have this finished, cleaned up and colorized please!

I do that, but I also got a storyboard for the first 8 chapters. The storyboard contains info about each page: how many panels on the page, what is happening in the panels, the dialogue etc. and also a little doodle/rough sketch of the panel.

Leticia from Mondaiji-tachi dressed like a noble vampire - think Dracula, Alucard.
An aged up and bustier Leticia I wouldn't mind.

Requesting color.
len: my.mixtape.moe/jqnoos.jpg
outfit: my.mixtape.moe/nngcmn.png

She's no moeblob, but can be cute

I need cutelewd ideas for the weekend

Requesting a 13-year old Raijuu from Monster Girl Encyclopedia. No hands on you know where.

why, so you can steal my idea and get it done because you're in the circlejerk?

Requesting trap Z3 wearing a micro-bikini.

It's national bikini day! Twitter told me so! So I guess I should request more girls in bikinis

Tamamo

Rossweise topless handbra or black X tape over her nipples like that one loli in DxD has.

Requesting Wo trying to escape from underneath an oversized American flag

Oh and BTW have a girl in bikini color request? Will pick one after 6pm Pacific today, that's when I get out of work.

Alright, whom might she be?

I-I was just kidding. I can't say in public.

Requesting Shinohara Kouta from Hatsukoi Monster cosplaying Joseph Joestar or just something cute with him

Seconding!

Also who did this one? Fukken saved

Requesting Nagisa as Yako's partner in a Home Ec class.

Would you be interested in coloring this?

Color reference: i.imgur.com/XMVVsxA.png

Requesting a maid Polt please!

Indeed, might color this one 1st, then the Tamamo pic.

Thank you very much.

How about a ryu from monster girl encyclopedia

You mean Ophis?

yamato in a USA bikini?

Both are nice but a bit sketchy for my tastes.

I might pick up 1 more pic, and of course, no promise that these will get done tonight, but over the course of the week

Green heart

My fucking dick. I hope he picks that up

The pose is hardly lewd, if that's what you're worried about.
But whatever you say, Hinafag.

Nice.
Those hips are stupid wide.
Not that I'm complaining.
The sickly thin arms are kind of off-putting, though.

I'm not Hinanon. I really wanna see it, but I just don't want other people to see her like that.

You're not alone, user.

>diskfag

Didn't notice them until you mentioned it, I'm sure it wouldn't be that hard to fix, but I don't know if the original artist would take offense to that.

Not him either

this is not the waifu thread, I will still deliver

Delivering:

i.imgur.com/bswEaxM.png

Holy shit, I need references for this STAT

well, that was underwhelming

Holy fuck

Requesting sexually suggestive Dimaria bullying Brandish, both from Fairy Tail. Thank you.

Nice ass

JADF?

Post an email or something then, Honnefriend

Are you doing more requests?

I really want to, but that will probably end badly. Sorry for waiting your time. I hate myself.

gelbooru.com/index.php?page=post&s=view&id=2057365

I don't think so, I give up.

Those are some sexy sandals.

This post and the one it is replying to sum up these threads so well they could be a Sup Forums banner

They look generic to me.

Requesting Latifa putting her forehead against Sento's pregnant stomach and thanking the surrogate mother for carrying her baby

That's a great swimsuit, I need to request my waifu in that. It looks great

Excellent, thanks!

That's too bad, my was the 2nd to respond.

Requesting Cain laying on a bed of rose petals with black sheets.

Because they're kind of poorly drawn. The vertical strap leading down to that cross lace is a weakness of mine.

So this is why people like Neptunia so much. I think my dick leaked some cum just by looking at that body