Brit/pol/ - High Tea Edition

>How to cope when life seems frightening and upsetting
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/women/life/how-to-cope-when-life-seems-frightening-and-upsetting/

>Mogg mobbed by Momentum at conference
unvis.it/metro.co.uk/2017/10/02/jacob-rees-mogg-mobbed-by-protesters-calling-him-a-despicable-person-6971302/

>Monarch airline collapses, other airlines increase prices, Ryanair eyes pilots
unvis.it/dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4940758/Rival-airlines-including-Ryanair-cash-Monarch.html

>Death rattle for Tories as conference hall almost empty
unvis.it/mirror.co.uk/news/politics/look-how-many-empty-seats-11274581

>Britain the biggest diplomatic loser in Yemen crisis
unvis.it/middleeastmonitor.com/20171002-what-next-for-britain-in-yemen/

>Londoners support revoking Uber's liscence: Boss quits
unvis.it/telegraph.co.uk/technology/2017/10/02/londoners-support-tfls-decision-revoke-ubers-licence-poll-finds/

>Fox promises to copy & paste over 40 trade deals by the end of Brexit
unvis.it/uk.businessinsider.com/liam-fox-promises-to-sign-40-free-trade-deals-the-second-after-brexit-2017-10

>Corrupt blacklisting firm, Sir Robert McAlpine, doubles price for Big Ben repairs
unvis.it/theguardian.com/politics/2017/sep/05/mps-condemn-big-ben-contract-sir-robert-mcalpine-blacklisted

>Star Wars Emperor actor to play Enoch Powell in play
unvis.it/totalpolitics.com/articles/culture/star-wars-emperor-actor-play-enoch-powell

>Dizzee Rascal threatens to kill "nonce" Wiley
unvis.it/theguardian.com/music/2017/oct/02/dizzee-rascal-makes-twitter-threat-to-kill-fellow-rapper-wiley

>Opinion: Parallels between Catalan and Brexit referenda
unvis.it/spiked-online.com/newsite/article/from-brexit-to-catalonia-the-silencing-of-citizens-voices/20378

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=JdTUNxGJsHo
youtube.com/watch?v=nvlTJrNJ5lA
youtube.com/watch?v=YErXozSHW9w
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I still love you

Much better.

t-thanks guys

rate my historical map lads

my draling

fucking hell after making this thread i really, really, really want to get high tea
there's nothing more autistic than reserving high tea for one though

decent. love the star of david.

I'm thinking of emigrating to Chipping Sodbury in south Gloucestershire

no we're monogamous u poof

What do you study at uni ancap user?

saor alba gu brath

who /unprecedentedsuffering/ here?

youtube.com/watch?v=JdTUNxGJsHo

Cartographic/10. Why is there a star of David behind the saxon Lines? Were (((they))) involved?

>star of david

whoops that was not intentional

>tfw

economics

Well yeah, I suppose that makes sense.

You enjoy it? What's the class like demographi wose?

>so many anglos falling for the bait thread
Why are beadys so stupid?

why am i going in the chopper?
is high tea really that degenerate?

*demographic wise :)

just showing the position of the monarchs during the fight

Harold was not on horseback and was central, so he had difficulty communicating orders etc to his soldiers (one of the reasons he lost)

toke n chill pham

No, it was just an ancap image that I thought I would share with you. You’re not a degenerate.

So Brit/pol/

a Brit once told me that to put milk in your *first* cup of tea was a major faux pas that basically threw away your social status

Is this true?

DARKNESS
IMPRISONING ME
ALL THAT I SEE
ABSOLUTE HORROR

the cunt looks like the old cunt from sons of anarchy a little bit tbqh

where have you been you poof?

Hello.

I don't like the course at all. Demographically the class is full of unwashed white-in-name-only individuals (WINOs) who care nothing for the entire field of economics and only took the course because they thought that learning about numbers and money and shit would make them money. The other half of the class is made up of chinks. I don't know anything about them, because they don't speak English. They spend most of the lesson using their laptops to define words such as "assume".

Yes.

Thank you. I have saved it.

>getting baited down the hill again and again
Anglos are dumb.

>triple post
stop posting in my thread you aspie

Tom Petty is dead lads.

If I make individual posts then it makes it seem like there's more people trying to talk to me when I get responses.

What do you mean your first cup of tea? Literally the first time you try tea, or your first of the day, or what?

Plus ive read the normans had many more archers and fielded some crossbows. Poor harold. Also, are you really a teacher?

And he's FREEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

you seem so innocent to be honest

I've felt the same at times recently. I pray for you, Honk.

Guys, we should all laugh at America.

Oh well. I'm starting a course in the new year, it's a subject I enjoy but I'm worried about the class and the lecturer.

uni
uni was a mistake

It'll probably be about the same. Perhaps worse, if it's a social science that isn't economics.

Oh noes where will I get my insipid MOR rock from now?

What happened?

Made any friends yet? Also what uni.

why is it that all the animefag weebs and poof have a thing for me?

anime was a mistake

The first cup when you're having tea with people

Do you think he backed down at the gates of hell?

>My music box

I'm guessing it's going to be worse. I'd rather have autist Chinks than bleating roasties in my class.

Never heard that. But if you put the milk in the cup before the tea, then under English law you can be banished. And so Australia was born....

Anglos are Native to Britain, celts are african descendants who came along with the romans

So you're at uni now?

today Tom Petty is the heartbreaker

No. And I'm not saying

I got an STD From one of the lads here

Have a (((you))) for effort lad

Sadly yes. Too many normies

You get what you paid for.

Why on both counts.

You not joined any clubs or socs?

k e k

Mistress magpie's QT ramble was more inspiring than Hammond's speech at the Tory conference today tbqh

For a second there I thought Tom Waits was dead. Fuck Tom Petty, who cares.

youtube.com/watch?v=YErXozSHW9w

When in Rome Honk. Deano it up. Did you bring a stash of drugs and bottles of booze with you?

Kek, crying...

I heard people like to shoot dice in Las Vegas, but this is ridiculous

le scratchy voice mane.

There's nothing autistic about having tea by yourself lad. Just have a cup and enjoy it.

>Although we're worlds apart
>you mean the world to me

>las vegas shooting

every time something like this happens a trilion retards come out of the woodwork and start spouting conspiracy theories desperate to prove how much smarter they are than everyone else and how far ahead of the mainstream meteor they are

Sup Forums is absolutely covered in them atm

why are 90% of people on this board totally incapable of admitting their own ignorance? we have no fucking idea why the guy did it (yet) (assuming he did it)

>just went to make a disaronno espresso
>come back and rimmer's here too
what a comfy thread. love you all.

fuck you

Not in that song
Tom Petty, more like Tom Prettygay.

Not yet it's only freshers week and I can't do that yet.
No I don't want to drink it's retarded

>disaronno espresso

its really bad.
I think honestly they usually reside at t_d and on infowars but come here for the regular updates.

Those "retards" have literally just found pictures of the guy wearing those anti-Trump pussy hats.

ENTP master race tbqh

Really? The nearest high tea place is a town away and it's fairly fancy. I also feel bad spending money on myself anyway.

what the fuck is wrong with that

It was like 4 in the morning, I just started uni, One of the lads i made friends with invited me over to smoke some weed, we ended up drinking some rum and coke and we got a little drunk and started making out.

Thing progressed and i was eventually thrusting my penis into his arse. I cant remember much after this apart from we did end up smoking an after-sex joint. As with every encounter I got check up a few days after, turns out the lad had HPV And Genital Warts that have now spread to me. im fucking crying and havent even told the lad yet,

stop baiting for (you)s and just do it you cunt

enjoy yourself, time won't wait for no one etc

>64% thinking, 36% feeling
Did you at any point think or feel that no one cares about your gay little test?

>day 10 of the 600kcals a day diet
Feeling good today lads, only had 400kcals.

>Not picking Union Square
Pleb

>entp
>masterrace
W R O N G

I'm gonna buy that, see if I write anything funny next year

>t. INTJ