Is he right?

Is he right?

Nope, just a pussy

None gives a shit what a dumb singer has to say

Doesn't get more selfish and cowardly than that.

What was his stance?

I bet that coward doesn't even carry. Sounds like there were at least a dozen off duty police there, they couldn't even bring their gun.

This.

seems pretty left to me.
also seems paid.
this is the psyop to try and get the bro-=country crowd to go against the other country fans.

this is classic soviet style works.

>not understanding that the price of freedom is sometimes your life or the life of your family

What a cuck

This

Now we know it was (((orchestrated)))

>"...wait? people might shoot me?!"

This is why we're not a democracy.

Republics mitigate knee-jerk reactive legislation that women and pussies like this cuck would push after every tragedy.

Nope. Rights trump dead people every time.

Just another dumb opinionated entertainer. Don't be confused by the themes of said entertainer, all entertainers are of the same class.

I flipped on guns too.. time to take all guns from American citizens..
GIBB GUNS MURICA

Former gun supporter here, we can't let these assault weapons get their grips on the nuclear launch codes!

Another CELEBRITY opinion to ignore.

>Caleb Keeter
>...WHO???
Call me when Ted Nugent says this.

He better flip his music style too because country fans aren't gonna put up with his new-found faggotry.

this

good thing my vote cancels out his vote.

The shooter had like 30 guns & most of them were full auto, which were banned in the 80's

literally who

this desu. False flagging retard celebrity who was just waiting for the next shooting to get his virtue signaling points in. Shouldn't such a big change in attitude take at least a few days of reflection upon?

He was playing that night

>Men stand taunting the shooter at your show
>You cry in you limo to some LA rag

Sure, he can feel free to give up his guns. Good luck taking mine.

>which were banned in the 80's
no they weren't kek

>libtard no one has heard of

t h i s
h
i
s

Kek, typical tricks, Schlomo!

Nice! He better learn ebonics and start rapping, because his country music is over

This. FPBP

>This is why we're not a democracy.

Why do you believe America isn't a democracy?

FALSE FLAG
>FALSE FLAG
FALSE FLAG

Get ready lads, they are coming for YOUR GUNS!

IF YOU DON'T HAVE A GUN, BUY ONE RIGHT NOW!

Really man, I was totally for second amendment but now I'm like.. GIBB ME FUCKIN GUNSSSS

Didn't Josh Homme from Eagles of Death Metal put more support behind carrying after the concert shooting. Then he was criticized?

Because we're a democratic republic.

>Because we're a democratic republic.

So your argument is that you are democratic, but not a democracy?

Isn't this exactly the shit that pol performs on a daily basis. I don't care how many layers of satire are on here some people actually believe all the shit said on here.

They were banned from being produced in the civilian market and also prohibited the registration of "new" machine guns.

Correct.

It was the singer of eagles of death metal

Dumbass

Dude had no criminal record tho

>Correct.

What a retarded notion.

Why do you believe that "democracy" and "republic" are mutually exclusive? Do you even know what a republic is?

We """democratically"" elect people who make decisions for us. In a democracy, the people determine those choices.

We don't determine what laws are passed, whether or not we go to war, etc. We just determine who makes those choices for us.

There's a huge difference between a direct democracy and a republic.

There's a difference between democracy and democratic you fucking kraut.

The man was using an automatic rifle. Automatic rifles are illegal to use by civilians. This has literally nothing to do with gun control.

So you admit that you're a democracy. Good.

What you described is known as a "representative democracy". It's no less democratic than any of the other flavors of democracy.

There will be gun control, you can bitch about it here all you want. Won't change anything. Enjoy your ride while Donald lasts.

ASSAULT CLIP SEMI FULLY AUTOMATIC ACTION SCATTER BULLET RIFLES

He's right you know

Yes. One is a noun, the other is is an adjective derived from that noun.

City boy with a guitar playing pretend

>refuses to acknowledge that a republic isn't a direct democracy
>direct democracy was clearly the point of his original post
Get the fuck out of here.

ONLY THE GOVERNMENT SHOULD HAVE GUNS

BY GEORGE HES RIGHT!

BAN FULLY AUTOMATIC WEAPONS!

fuggin idiots

>direct democracy was clearly the point of his original post

Then it was a flawed premise on his part as he hasn't made clear why direct democracy should be the only form of democracy when clearly it isn't.

Actually, you have both failed. Burgers are fucking retarded. The fact that people like you get to vote and abuse free speech proves that we've taken human rights too far.

nope, hes just trying to divert all the hassle and media flack he knew was coming his way like a pussy instead of standing true to his beliefs.

>we're not a democracy
>we're an indirect/representative democracy

jesus fucking christ the absolute state of american edumacation

do you braindead hicks realize not even switzerland is a full direct democracy?

Why does that matter? Imagine a shooting like this and half the people were caryying. One guy pulls guy next guy sjoots first guy. Rinse and repeat. Nobody could tell where it was coming from.

Second scenario. Everyone pulls out gun and lights up the building. People in rooms catch bullets from shooters that have no actual target.

I know it is hard for you to understand that guns don't solve every problem, just the ones that matter... niggers.

>Abuse free speech.

I hate Europeans so god-damn much.

You're just digging yourself a grave right now, mate

>shithole country responds
Lel

We are a democracy you stupid shit. We're a representative democracy.

Fuck is this country so goddamn stupid.

This.

I asked your fellow burgernigger to explain to me why he believes that "republic" and "democracy" are, in his retarded inbred mong opinion, mutually exclusive, and why he believes that America is not a democracy.

So far, all your fellow niggerburgers have failed to explain their incredibly retarded and cringy views.

disgusting

You've restored my faith a little. Thank you.

at least I know which words means what you brainlet hick

No he's just a pussy. This type of attack is exceptionally rare (long distance, elevated position). Even the Dallas attack wasn't like this. I know he ultimately barricaded himself, but when he was murdering those cops, he was right on the ground.

Secondly, these guns were in all likelihood illegally modified. The only way to prevent Assault weapons from being illegally modified is to remove them from every single American that owns them and no way is perfect. You can take them and force them to be held in an armory, but who is going to pay for that? You can force them to sell guns to the government but not everyone is going to do that. Additionally, the likely hundreds of thousands if not millions of unregistered guns will never end up being accounted for. And since law abiding Americans aren't using these guns to murder people, it is likely to have virtually no impact on these types of attacks.

This attack was pre-planned. Do you honestly believe that this guy, or anyone who has an inkling of being criminals with their guns would turn in their weapons in either of the above scenarios? You'd be foolish to think so.

We don't need gun control, we need people control.

Ban Democrats from owning weapons since people who are doing these types of shootings tend to be Democrat. The San Bernadino shooting, the chatanooga shooter, the pulse nightclub shooter, that guy who tried to off those republicans, that virgin psycho in malibu, that umpqua community college, the dallas shooter, and so on.

A lot of places are trying to pass laws that family or close friends are allowed to report people and have their guns confiscated by the police. That would in all honesty be the best course of action on any gun control. But mechanisms need to be in place in that law that punishes people who do it maliciously, and a mechanism needs to be put in place that returns the weapons to people who are medically cleared.

what even was his gun control policy stance before the shooting?

No
He's still a fake country singer

James brown aka Mr. Black and I'm proud was a
Republican and pro gun pro equality person

German """""""""education"""""""""""

its a 223mm burst fully auto magazine with assualt rifle with 15 kills per second

I've paraphrased his point, so it's rather "burger education", and the fact that you've failed to correctly trace it proves burger education isn't just a meme.

You're probably fat too.

Unfortunately celebrity worship is a real thing among liberals. They actually think singers/actors/artists have useful opinions.

>being pro gun without knowing about the potential of weapons in the wrong hands
What a retarded faggot. People like that get their children killed by keeping loaded guns in the fridge.

We're a democratic republic, not a representative democracy.

>kys re-re

Yes they were, KEK!

Any new production automatic is banned since the time of the bill.

Any grandfathered weapon is legal, but you need at minimum $10,000 to purchase a shitty one.

We're a constitutional republic, Hans.

>Unfortunately celebrity worship is a real thing among liberals

>Trump: literally a reality TV star
>Ronald Reagan: literally a b-list actor
>Ted Nugent
>Clint Eastwood
>Kid Rock
>Mel Gibson
>Vince Vaughn
>Tila Tequila
>Jon Voight

Yeah, those pesky liberals with their celebrity worship

>ownership
>production
>knowing the difference

Allegedly pro. I doubt some one had really formed a solid conviction on private gun ownership would do such a quick 180 cuz he got scared from being shot at.

Soldiers get shot at everyday and most of them are still pro second amendment. He was probably just pro gun because he works in an industry that requires it.

Also you guys should read Sam Francis's articles on "Country music" and how it has been used as a vehicle for liberalism, miscegenation acceptance, neo conservative war mongering, and now apparently gun control.Modern Country music is exactly the same as the NFL, it's a way to get conservative white Americans to buy into Marxist bullshit.

Don't even live in the south monkey fucker lmao

>We're a constitutional republic

Please define "republic" for me so that I may understand why you find it incompatible with democracy.

any non-idiot, not to mention cops and former military, will look for the shooter, not just shoot randomly.
even 1 or 2 friendly fires would be better than 600 people being shot.

Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson are not conservative or pro gun you German retard.

Go to a German Tibetan cock fighting forum if you hate America so much.

>people only like Trump because he was on a TV show
that's really as far as you need to go in displaying your ignorance for today, thanks.

ya I locked my car doors once and a thief broke all the windows trying to get in. Now I have decided not to lock my doors anymore so my windows don't get broken.
t.libtardo fuckwitowitz

>Clint Eastwood and Mel Gibson are not conservative

Clint Eastwood literally debated an empty chair at the RNC in 2012. I assume he was invited to campaign for Romney because he was a liberal.

Niggerburger, you are retarded.

>incompatible with democracy.
Did he imply this? Or did he imply that we're not subservient to democracy, and that we're a Republic based on a constitution that takes precedence?

One of our most beloved presidents was a literal authoritarian tyrant, whos memorials are adorned with fasces. Does this make us fascists, too? Or do we simply adopt aspects of other systems within our republic?

What if he was an independent, like Bernie was?

I see the PSYOPS now, Change the minds of the group you assume to be gun nuts
Rednecks/Republicans/Christians BY ANY MEANS NECESSARY

FPBP. The weapon used was already illegal. What a fucking cuck boy.

>Did he imply this?

Yes. He implied it when he said "we're not a democracy, we're a republic." Is reading comprehension a difficult concept for you?

Imagine being so weak with your beliefs that a murderer could change them.

Democracy is that the people directly vote on something. For example, popular vote and electoral vote in the last election.

The people elect representatives from their district to reflect their vote, the people do not vote on laws or any decisions. They vote on people to make those decisions for you.

A vote on a gun ban under our constitutional republic? The people's elected official votes yea or nay on the bill that the legislature writes. Direct Democracy? More than likely an appointed official or a judge writes a bill. The bill then goes straight to the people to vote. This is not the case in the Federal or State governments of the United States.

Production of machine guns after the bill is only for use of government. Civilians cannot own them.