UK YES!!!

UK YES!!!

Rev Evans added: “Returning to Brighton, I am excited to serve again in the community which first welcomed me and supported me in both my ministry journey and my gender transition.

“I am also enthusiastic about reclaiming the Bible from those who have tried to make it a weapon against those who are different, and I’m starting a group for Trans people to do just that, ReTranslation, to look at the text for themselves without past interpretations getting in the way.

“I have a love for Celtic spirituality, which weaves together the practical and the spiritual, finding depth and delight in all things, no matter how mundane, and for creative expressions of spirituality, which I hope to share in the coming months.”

Fucking Jews!

The Anglican Church was a mistake. The queen is an even worse head of religion than the current pope.

Not surprising he's from Brighton. That place is so fucking gay, beats west Hollywood easy.

Did this faggot parachute into the church?

>Brighton
It always is...

Daily reminder that Christianity is founded in Judaism and is at its roots a Judaic creation which serves to control goyim

Protestants are even worse than catholics. Wew
t. Doesn't care too much about religion but prefers Christians to muzrats and Jews by a long shot

>anglicans

Enjoying a good dick in the ass - that sounds like a great foundation for a godly life of baptising the nations in the name of the Father, the Son and the Holy Spirit.

It's not like the bible says anything bad about homosexuality.

Why, why can't these its fuck off, ruin everything.

Bump

If your morals can be changed so arbitrarily, why even have a church? Why not say: fuck it, everyone just do whatever they want.

Nice. We're so progressive hehe. :)

>Brighton

Not really surprised, this is basically the UK's equivalent to California.

It could have worked if they cooperated with the Eastern Orthodox to establish an autocephalous Orthodox Church of England.

Orthodoxy was always opposed to the Rome Catholic habit of meddling in secular politics and allowing the Pope to be the temporal monarch over large swathes of Italy.

The Church of Antioch has worked with members of the Anglican Church to form Western Orthodox parishes that base their rites on the Common Book of Prayer.

yfw atheists are the ones who are right wing and hate this shit

God doesn't hate LGBTQ2