So what is Sup Forums non meme opinion of Sakura?

So what is Sup Forums non meme opinion of Sakura?

She's shit

She's okay in the original. In Hollow Ataraxia she's a Mary Sue that everyone in-universe is in love with.

Very fuckable, but still gross.

She's okay. Nasu seems to put in rape victims to whom we are supposed to feel sympathetic for way too much.
At least she's more interesting than Saber and Rin.

>Zouken scared shitless
>Shinji in terrified slavery
>goes dark when she catches Shirou and Shinji in her room
>Mary Sue everyone in-universe is in love with
Yeah, no.

A broken girl that needs protection, kindness in her life and Jesus

Not as bad as most Anons want to make her out to be, but still a rather boring character.

Nasu did the "girl got abused, shit gets bad" as good as he could with Kohaku. Fujino was a good start, Sakura feels like a massive downgrade.

If anyone is a Mary Sue in Hollow it's likely Saber. The only people not popping bones for her were Sakura and Rider. Even Himuro was starting to go gay for her and she wasn't sure why. Even Issei considers her a holy being.

Sakura on the other hand just got a few friends. And bonded with her club, thereby making her more popular. It's pretty normal.

A best.

There's the part where Shirou asks Sakura how many love confessions she'd gotten that week; she said ten and that she was thankful it had been a slow week. Rolled my eyes really hard there.

meme or not i hate wormslut
but she's pretty cute in ufotable version

everyone is a mary sue in FHA, its a fairy dream land

sounds like nasu being a silly faggot
not defending sakura, but a body defiled(sexually being a priority) by a large amount of worms is fairly dumb
i'm curious what other things he makes overdone, not even necessarily for shock value
one being saber i suppose, there obviously needs to be another version of her

I don't like her. She was boring on Fate and UBW and unlikable in HF.

Daily reminder

Sakura
>I've been a fool... even though I have such a great body.

Just one of many self obsessed quotes.

Carnival Phantasm Sakura was the hottest.

I feel sorry for her. I'm an enabler though, so I'd fuck her as soon as she got the cravings.

Shitty worm slut and worst girl.

>>goes dark when she catches Shirou and Shinji in her room
Completely justified. Her sorta-boyfriend is hanging out with the guy who spent years raping her, and together the two of them invaded the privacy of her room and read her diary without her permission. She has good reason to be pissed off.

>Sup Forums non meme opinion

Pick none.

What's written here?

"The pleasure of being cummed inside".

Basically, Sakura figured out how to give herself a dick and she wants to share it with Rider.

I don't remember that part, the only ones who seemed romantically interested in her outside of Shirou were Minority and that comedic scene with Lancer.

Besides, even if she did get some confessions, it's not like it's unwarranted, she buckled down and made the club so great they finally had a shot at regionals. Plus she cared about her kouhais, even canceling a date with Shirou to take care of them. Not surprising some guys like a down to earth, responsible girl like that, who also cooks like a champ and gives a hell of a message. All that without mentioning her curvy body.

Even in the old FSN, Shirou said she was thought of as beautiful even when compared to the idol of their school, Rin.

Worms/10

Not to mention that Shinji was fiddling through her bra drawer talking about how she got even bigger.

It's supposed to be comedy, but having the guy who raped her do that cliche bit is kind of in bad taste.

Shirou was lecturing him about not appreciating Sakura, but not smacking the guy over the head for that, given things are out in the open in that continuity, was odd to say the least.