y

*data from 9/12/01 to present day

It’s true
Had enough of white boys

Should have a white male ban not a muslim ban lmao

>slide thread
saged

>He thinks Sup Forums is white

White males is rather broad, let's narrow it down it white males who registered democrat.

There are more White Men in America than Muslim Foreigners though

By "white" American men I assume they're referring to Jewish Mossad agents?

It's amazing how illiterate people are, especially dumb americans.
This says we need to import muslims to kill the white american males.
Just terrible.

kill yourself shill rat

i love it when lefties deliberately ignore terror attacks that occur on a weekly basis all around the world and almost always involve muslims killing other muslims

>only what happens in America is reality
>Ignore the rest of the world, including Europe where Muslims commit a monthly terror attack and not a single one was a white male (since breivik)

Why are Amerisharts so arrogantly solipsistic?

Muslim terror is 100% preventable, whites live here and built this country, we'll tolerate the rare psycho.

If a country is 100% white, then 100% of the crimes committed will be by white people. Does this mean white people are the problem? And there's nothing wrong with keeping other potentially dangerous people out of your country

>casually comparing race/ethnicity and religion/ideology

If white men are so dangerous maybe liberals and shitskins should leave to a safer place?

>DOMESTIC POPULATION BIGGER DOMESTIC TERROR THREAT THAN FOREIGN POPULATION

oh wow!

N O T A L L W H I T E M E N

>weekly terror attack
ftfy

WHITE MEN ARE A RACE OF PEACE.

It's about time that Sup Forums finally denounced white people for being the menace that they are.

mudslime confirmed

Do they understand how percentages work?

200 million vs 3 million
lets make sure we leave out 9/11 too
might as well believe in fucking fairy tales if you take this statistic seriously

#NotAllWhiteMen

Can we borrow their memes?

"White terrorists have killed more people in the US than Muslim terrorists in the past 16 years" still doesn't look too good for you, whitey.

>since Trump took office

I can't even believe they would write something like this. One year? Again conveniently forgetting the supreme untouchable highscore of 9/11?

Jesus Christ the desperation.

If you look at this county with 100% white people it turns out 0% crime was committed by blacks! QED racists!

yes lets. if we do it, we can also get more white male liberals thrown under the bus after the inevitable #YesAllWhiteMen starts trending.

>Demographic 60% of the population is responsible for more murders than demographic that comprises less than 1%

This is a good thing, it means terrorism isn't a significant problem anymore and we're back to an America First mindset.

Fuck off faggot!
You homos said Saturn was going to crash into earth on Sept 23 and it's Oct 2 and nothing has happened.
You fags aren't prophets, only kikes who care about profits.

Shooter is white

>Trump got rid of all the terrorists! Now we can focus on America

Shooter is Muslim

>Deport Muslim scum

Are they the fastest growing and dying religion?

>"Since Trump took office"
So we're going to only count the last 9 months and discount the last 15 years?

The scary thing is that it's not 100% white domestic terror. We'd prefer zero, but Muslim terror is 100% preventable by keeping them out.

I wonder how many americans have been killed by african americans compared to whites since trump too office?

>one is a race
>one is an ideology that literally tells you to kill infidels

Vox bringing out that sweet racism.

>the majority of the population is responsible for the majority of this one single crime

>all others are overrepresented by minorities, meaning whites are generally more peaceful than other races, but because ONE SINGLE CRIME we represent a proportional amount, leftists seek to use this to try to convince everyone white males are terrorist scumbags

You people are as dishonest and insincere as it gets, you are traitors and terrorists

Niggers commit more murders in 6 months in ChiCongo than white """""mass shooters"""" have committed. Ever.
Not looking too good for you, nigger.

Vox would be the most deserving of a shooting spree. They just pump out all this propaganda at the most convenient times to push their cultural marxist narrative of white guilt reparations.

Yeah but that's usually gang violence in really poor, rundown communities. Different from terrorism.

Also I'm not actually black, just a troll.

>60% of the population

That's why.

Per 100,000 African American women there are more murderers than per 100,000 white American men.

>mud hut construction intensifies

Im white, sorry, but I dont drink or gamble, the shooter did both, note that the victims were goers of a country concert.

Liberals*
BTFO
SAGE

Yas kween slay!

>what does terrorist mean again?

Surely that can't be because whites are a majority of the population?

Just address the problem. Mental health caises white shooters. Islam causes achmed shooters. How is this contradictory? They are both insanity.

Any pic of a "girl" on Sup Forums the first thing I look for is the bulge. You fuckers ruined me.

>Since Trump took office 9 months ago

Way to set the bar faggots and gaslighters.

Guys this is serious please read up
I just got a notification from google about an article regarding Sup Forums and this incident
I have never seen this app before and google never sent me a notification on a story before on my phone or elsewhere
Is this a threat? a message? we know you post in this fringe website kinda shake up?
What the fuck is going on, I feel a mass doxxing of Sup Forums users.

I am proud white man don't regret anything white people had made,I am proud and guiltless white man.

I don't see white males flying planes into buildings.

whats the end game? Put all the white men onto trains and send them to labor camps?

True, BAN ANTIFA

b but vox....he was muslim :(

TIME TO PAY REPARATIONS WHITE BOIS

Don't worry, it's just Mossad checking in on where the flags and proxies are posting from.

>DAMAGE CONTROL
IT WAS A LUNATIC LEFTY

and yet niggers kill far more people

All "leftists" they leave out, prob was just an oversight, let's look at the data from the State Department statistics site, oh wow Islamic and Communist what a surprise, imagine my shock.
state.gov/j/ct/rls/crt/2015/257526.htm

yes and that should always be the case.

>Foreigners
Here's why, they are away. The Whites they blame are already on US soil. How it is possible to be this idiotic?

The fact that whites with muh IQ muh civilization are as capable and as dangerous as radical Muslims if not more so is the sad part. You would expect this behavior from third world people from a destabilized war zone, they have that excuse.

Fuck off democrat.

you + death in a grease fire == net positive

obviously white men are depressed victims of society so they deserve all the privilege they can get those poor victims.

same here, I feel your rage

Total population 1000
Population A 950
Population B 50
Pop A commits 150 crimes
Pop B commits 100 crimes

According to liberal logic members of Population A are more dangerous.

Don't forget to add these to the list :^)

>The fact that whites with muh IQ
>Liberals
>IQ

Top fucking kek, I'll be surprised if they can even spell it.

>Sup Forums IS ONE FUCKING PERSON
how fucking newfag/retarded are you?

Can you imagine being so retarded you don't understand statistics at the level of a child? I learned what 'Per Capita' meant in like grade 3.

this.

Its not 1% vs 60%. The vast majority of Muslim terrorist have been foreign not American born so you can't use that 1% because that percentage represents Muslims that are US citizens. It would be the percentage of all muslims globally vs 60% of the white population in US

If we're looking at things through a racial lens:

1 white perpetrator (ex. Paddock)

vs

600+ black perpetrators in Chicago alone so far in 2017

...the latter is much more of an indictment on the inherent violence of one race (blacks) compared to another.

Intent, efficiency of the shooter, death tolls, injuries, etc. are an entirely separate matter.

Pic related is the authors profile. Say something nice about her Sup Forums!

asians seem the most overrepresented if anything. they are like 5% of americas population.

I should've said 'murderers' instead of perpetrators but whatever

you should replace "arab" with "middle easterner". otherwise fags will call you out on it and it makes it seem less credible.

>parents greater gift-giving risk than Santa since December 26th

>The fact that whites with muh IQ muh civilization are as capable and as dangerous as radical Muslims if not more so is the sad part. You would expect this behavior from third world people from a destabilized war zone, they have that excuse.
If radical Muslims had our military might, ICBM's, and nuclear warheads, they would destroy the world. Fool... You fool!!

you just posted more lunatic leftists lefty.

HOL UP HOL UP HOL UP....
SO SO SO
SO U BE SAYAN
WE WUZ
HOL UP
U BE SAYA WE WUZ DOIN OUR JOB OF KEEPING OUR NATION SAFE FROM ISLAMIC TERRORISM!?
SHIEEEET

seriously though, you can't check everyone in the country but if domestic numbers > mudslime invader numbers, then I guess Trump really is doing what he said he would, protect the nation from foreign threats.

Lol, there are basically no Muslims in America though. Let's look at this same statistic as a percentage of the population.

>If radical Muslims had our military might, ICBM's, and nuclear warheads, they would destroy the world. Fool... You fool!!
Based on what? Radical Muslims were the vast minority there before the US destabilized the entire region

I'm sorry

>blacks are no longer american

Deportations WHEN

>56% of the population commits more acts of terror than ~1%
Wew

Now count how many have been killed, raped, and assaulted by niggers.

You retarded fag Saturn already killed us all nigger you just don't know it yet

EH-MAJUN MOY SHAWK