Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

No versions seem to exist anywhere of the old laserdisc version of the anime, just this awful redrawn shit.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=AH_UalbaFmQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

they both look retarded

next

You haven't looked hard enough if you can't find the LDs.

There are torrents, but no seeds.

You might have to get into the private tracker like AnimeBytes. I know BakaBT got rid of it in favor of the DVD version.
AB is a private tracker but you just need to apply to get in, it's not that hard.

>Applications are currently closed. Check again later.

Everywhere I've found has gotten rid of the original for the shitty redraws

Watching LOGH is better on shitty streaming sites than trying to find torrents.

Not even trolling using animegg or something is easier to find the original of series than the "updated" shit

I've been going through all of them but they all use the DVD versions

Anime plus .

tv

Try that but make sure to have ABP and ghostery enabled, site is ridden with popups

Cheers

No prob, the remaster of the episodes sucks. The cell format is the only way to go.

It's so jarring how it swaps from one to the other every shot.

I think I have the LD version on my old PC, if I can find it I'll upload it to nyaa.

IIRC the remaster was fucked because of a fire so they slapped it together and cut all budget for the dub.

IDK if true or not

youtube.com/watch?v=AH_UalbaFmQ

but parts of the dub exist

Wait, so they lost the originals of those scenes in a fire? That is intense.

wat

These two are funny
I've been watching it lately

I hope they don't die

You are asking for spoilers so loudly

Best girl coming in

for a show that had like 5% of character being female i like nearly all the chick characters in this.

Pretty much every character is great.

For that remake that seems it will never actually happen, who would you genderswap if you had to to get it made?

Charlotte

Nonsense.

Literally who?

>streaming

Old anime is really the only reason to use streaming sites. Space Cobra and some other anime is not good when "touched up".

i finished this last week what do i watch now to fill the void?

the prequel to it

There are a tonne of spin offs and films, maybe them?

Do they measure up or add much to the story?

I'm going to order the first two novels off amazon at the end of the month now they're being translated.

I kinda just want to watch another anime like it with a slow burning story and good characters. Sci-fi is cool but it doesn't have to be that.

LotGH has great gaiden material.

There are the movies and the prequel, non are necessary but add a lot to the first 20 episodes. I didn't see the movie or prequel series before the 110 run of the show and can't say I missed out on anything.

They don't really measure up that well, but if you just desperately need something to fill the void, you can watch them.

Isn't Yang calling a gun cute from the prequels too?

>two novels off amazon
>(a)re being translated.
THIS IS THE FIRST I'VE HEARD OF THIS!

yup! good timing on my part for getting into the series now

Seeing that you've just finished, what are your thoughts on the series? Who were your favourite characters? Favourite arcs?

I'm just rewatching it now.

And some Bacanno LNs have been translated as well! Amazon is full of treasures today!

>Little did he know...

Why the fuck is THIS allowed?

loved it. the ending was pretty good considering how much there was to tie up/keep open. It was a bit too neat how things ended up with the terrorists tho.

>Fave characters
pic related x2. but I like pretty much most admirals. i probably lean more to the imperial side because guys like Lutz, Kessler and Bittenfield.

Fuck I like them all but Oberstein is the most interesting character.

When you rewatch it I think it is better because you pick up on character way earlier. For instance how Merkatz is in the first episode (Farenheit too) but they aren't super relevant till much later.

this show really pulls on the heartstrings sometimes.

>fave characters

posted the wrong pic kek

>he actually likes Julian

That's pretty unique, most people hate him for being a forced mary sue and apparently being better than everyone else in the entire of space for no reason at the end.

He was cute as a shota at least.

OH

That makes a lot more sense. Good picks.

Odd-Eyes and Gale Wolf are the ultimate bromance in anime.

Cobra's BD looks fine.

Terrarists were the worst thing about it.

The VERY end the best single part of the show though, I cry every time.