Shingeki no Kyojin 83

Still waiting for more spoilers

I want Bert to be redeemed.

I want you to die.

I want confirmation of Reiner's status.

Didn't a set of spoilers say MT was eyeing Reiner?

KILL YOURSELF SNK CANCER
KILL YOURSELF SNK CANCER
KILL YOURSELF SNK CANCER
KILL YOURSELF SNK CANCER

this guy gets it

I want Erwin to choke me while pounding me mercilessly

Levi will want to give the serum to Erwin, but Erwin will order Levi to give it to Armin since he was already grooming Armin to take command.

Levi pls go

I second this.

Here you go friend.

Did anyone honestly not see this coming? Seriously? As soon as Levi got the serum, we all knew there was gonna be some dramatic save-one-lose-one over who gets it and when. And Erwin has been in death flag pathos mode for like 10 chapters now. He's gonna martyr himself and order Levi to use it on Armin, and that's gonna be that. What I'm wondering is when the fuck Erwin and Zeke are gonna realize who eachother are. I need fucking answers.

This

>What I'm wondering is when the fuck Erwin and Zeke are gonna realize who eachother are.

Huh?

Disgusting

You'll only attract more by screaming desperately.

It was too obvious. There were plenty of anons bringing the subject up not longer after last chapter came out. But some here just choose to go full retarded.

How butthurt is happening right now?

>being THIS mad that MYLH was confirmed canon in last chapter

YumiKuri and LeMemeuri, the new holy alliance

>more
Sup Forums pretends to have good taste and these threads unironically get 400+ responses every time

Everybody was afraid of being right/Isayama going full retard. Nothing new.

Fucking gross.

Has Armin really been confirmed alive or are you guys just jumping to conclusions?

Zeke is Erwin's father. Somehow. There's a lot going against this theory, like how Zeke appears younger than Erwin's father would have to be at this point, and the question of how he came to possess titan powers, but it's too much of a coincidence that Erwin's father got his arm roasted by Sannes and Zeke has a burn scar on the same arm.

It would take a miracle for him to die now.

I hope Levi rekts mankasa

Don't you guys think it's weird that we only got 2 ant sized spoiler pics so far and the same month yonkou got reported he said these spoilers are true? Are the chinks fucking with us?

>it's only full retard when Erwin dies
Doesnt matter who dies out of this because it's finally a major character, let's just enjoy Isayama growing some balls.

I think he's much more likely to be a relative of Grisha.

>Eren... I... am your uncle!

>Zeke is Erwin's father.
>Erwongfags unironically believe this.

Erwin barely counts since his archetype dies all the time.

It's legit, m8. Let it go.

I don't mind Erwin dying. It really bothers me Armin surviving. Why not Moblit or Sasha?

No, Zeke is the time travellign son of Eren and Annika.

>Zeke is Erwin's father
There are people who still believe this?

Thanks, user. I think I've found a new ship.

But Armin can't be alive

I think both are true. Grisha definitely ties into all of this somehow, but as far as Isayama's brand of foreshadowing goes, he practically spelled it out with the scar. And even though it's cheesy and fanlore-ish, I think a lot of characters are going to turn out to be more connected than we were first lead to believe, be it by blood or by history.

Zeke is Grisha's brother

This.

This

Zeke is Erwin and Armin's father. Armin and Erwin are actually siblings. And Grisha is Zeke's brother, so that would make Eren, Armin and Erwin related. While Manlet and Mikasa are related. But what Manlet doesn't know is that Zeke is also his father, he fucked Kuchel once. So now Manlet is Erwin's half brother, and is somehow related to Eren, Armin and Mikasa. Drama ensured.

How do you actually not believe this? Do you just choose to regularly disregard obvious hints, or are you just incapable of profiling an author who's work you've supposedly been reading for 82 chapters and making informed assumptions about their intentions regarding the plot...? I don't understand. Isayama is hardly subtle.

Because his dad is fucking dead. Then tell me how did he get outside while chained? Is he fucking Houdini as well? They would keep a very close eye on someone like papa smith

Syringe is going to break.
Erwin and crispy Admin both die.

Levi kills Mikasa.

>killing the other super soldier
>not having super soldier babbies to protect the future coordinate

You should stop watching daytime soaps user

Now THIS is something that I would like.

>Levi kills Mikasa.
Figuratively, sexually or literally?

>more spoilers
>more

post what we have?

Curse you!

I think this is the most likely case. Erwinfags just want more drama and angst for Erwin. It was just a crack theory, but now they actually believe it.

Plus spoilers confirm Zeke and Grisha at least interacted with each other.

>Levi kills Mikasa.
With sexy results?

Go to hell disgusting delusional.

Pigner is kill. Now they fight over who kills Bort.

Only 2 ant sized pics. One panders to EL and the other LM.

>Levi kills Mikasa
I fucking hope so, Levi better not die

Ok...yes Erwin's father is dead. That's why Isayama spent an entire chapter and some scattered flashback sequences to detail the circumstances of his death, highlight the importance of said death to Erwin and his motives, and made sure to include the fact that he "died in an accident while out of town" to set up for a later bait and switch, AND show him getting his arm grilled. It's called foreshadowing. If Erwins father was dead, then what is the literal fucking point of any of that. Like I said, Isayama =/= subtle.

Literally, get that delusional LM shit out of here

Here.

How long until we get to have Eren calling him Uncle Zeke? I hope it's soon.

EMfags still salty over Armin surviving?

Thank you user

>shingeki no soap opera

Fuck me.

>2 characters in the same frame together
>pandering

By the time Mikasa calls Manlet "onii-sama", and Manlet calls Erwin "aniue".

>Plus spoilers confirm Zeke and Grisha at least interacted with each other

How so user

This still looks so fake

Sane readers know perfectly well this theory is crack only. Talking to delusional fans who hardcore believe it's true are beyond help. Someday soon, they will be in deep denial.

This is what snkfags actually believe.

EMfags can go to hell too. Both of you are disgusting.

His death is the whole reason Erwin wants to see the basement. Dude has major daddy issues. Zeke's arm isn't burnt you mong it's part of being a shifter. I don't even know why I am replying this is obviously shitposting

For god's sake.

>Zeke informed Eren somehow (Method unclear) that Grisha had wronged Zeke in the past via wiping his memory

You mean like those whole believed Annie was Erwin's kid? The delusion in that was hilarious

Holy shit, people actually believed that?

Kek. Good times, good times.

No, user. Erwin's dad is actually half nip, his burned arm had actually the same tattoo Mikasa got. So Zeke, who is Erwin, Armin and Manlet's father, and also Eren's uncle, is also Mikasa's uncle because is Mikasa's mom cousin, and he had also a tattoo in his scattered arm. Btw, if you think a little more, Zeke is actually related to first king, he is Uri and Rod brother, and Historia's uncle. So Armin, Erwin, Manlet, Eren, Mikasa and HIstoria are all of them related.

ffs George stop shitposting and write TWoW already.

Get that delusional Ereri shit outta here.
RivaMika is bad too, Ereri is worse.

No one is even talking about EreL

Has anyone translated the new Moblit doujin yet?

TUMBLR GET OUT REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

There's always going to be retarded fan theories borne of autism and lack of other hobbies, but then there's the other end of the spectrum of retardation taking the form of blatant disregard for obvious plot devices. I'm not sure if it's an aversion to seeming too eager to hypothesize about the source material, or an aversion to higher brain function, but there's only so many times an author can spell something out for you before you should pick up on it or kill yourself so as not to live in eternal shame over your incurable retardation.

But everyone knows HisuJan is endgame

post fat armins

Maybe one sorry bastard. He even had a compilation.

I don't even care about reading this chapter... The hype is gone. Armin turning into shifter is deal breaker to me.

If you need to see some rolls jiggling just go walk in on your parents faggot

When did this happen? Is this a new spoiler or did I just miss this shit somehow?

Here

Kek.

I haven't really followed this in the past half year or so.
Is Sasha still alive?

I wonder how Sup Forums would've reacted if we got only this spoiler pic with nothing else