What's one show that made you fall asleep?

What's one show that made you fall asleep?

Pic related, only show to ever make me fall asleep.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=YnNB6O_ztNk
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

pic related

That only shows you're not smart and insightful enough.

Damn...

I feel asleep during it too
But i still finished it
Texhnolyze also made me fall asleep
Still need to finish that
I really like cyberpunk but it makes me fall asleep and its NOT boring

I fell asleep on the last episode about 2 or 3 years ago and to this day I don't know how it ended.

The most aptly named anime

Melody of Oblivion

I have never finished an episode. By the halfway point I'd be knocked out.

Same, I was getting about 5-6 hours of sleep per night back when I watched it, but even so other animes I watched during that time never made my eyelids heavy like that show did.

>Fell asleep halfway through episode 3
>Still haven't watched the whole thing

It's pretentious as fuck and for a while it drags on and is boring, don't lie.

Tbh you're not missing much. Episode 3 is just weird and surreal.

The finale was pretty good though.

same here, literally speaking. But for some reason, I finished it from start to end

It was but I'm not sure it was worth the hype and all things considered I still consider episode 2. That's just me though.

The movie, SAC, 2ndGiG, all of them. Honestly, I don't dislike the series either and will start off from where I fell asleep, but SAC especially ruined me as a young teen since it was first in the anime line up on Toonami.

tons of series. I try to find one that is ok but not great enough that I try and finish the episode before falling asleep.

Off the top of my head, I think I went through all of Hikagru no Go probably missing the last 5-10 min of each episode.

its pretentious and boring.
could have told the same story with half of the dialog

One time i was re-watching the K-on movie around maybe 2 or 3 am and i fell asleep around the part when they go to sleep on the plane.

does that count?

>Hikagru no G
I don't know how I got so invested, but I was never bored. Something about the ridiculousness of Yugioh tier dramatic shots for Go of all games. Though after Sai left I lost all interest and didn't even finish the last episode.

man this is seriously Manglobe's raison d'etre.

I like to think Being put to sleep is the point for some shows. Can't sleep? Have some Hidamari Sketch or Yuru Yuri Season 3. It'll Heal you into dream land.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnNB6O_ztNk

This is some Dora the Explorer tier of funny

Blue Drop

Non Non Biyori for me. I really tried to like it but goddamn there was nothing happening half the time. I probably fell asleep three nights in a row trying to watch it.

I watched the OP for the first time in like 9 years. It hit me in the feels way harder than I wanted it too.