Is this the only decent anime/manga adaptation?

is this the only decent anime/manga adaptation?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBp7zW9hxZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

m.youtube.com/watch?v=VBp7zW9hxZY

blu rays when?

Yes, too bad it's garbage unlike Old Boy.

not manga/ln/anime, but regardless, although mildly entertaining, the entire movie is bland. the "romance" is also unbelievably stupid and forced.
it's clearly a simplified version of the story to pander to the mindless audience that watches Hollywood movies.

I remember the romance in the manga being a low point too,but that might be because I spedread the whole thing in a night because I'm a degenerate ADHD fuck

I would love to see this manga get a live-action adaptation. This, and Monster, would honestly be perfect if they had 3DPD actors.

>not manga

I would tell you to fuck off but I'm glad to see someone who isn't misinformed and thinks it's based on the manga.

This was alright.

>that happy music
Wot
I know the Manga has comedic moments, but this is jarring

Any adaptation for pluto would be nice, I like it over monster.

also vinland saga

Orange's adaption was pretty good.

Fassbender as Gesicht would be sweet. he can do robot and avenging family man.

wasn't del Toro planning to do a Monster series?

>no one has posted this comedic masterpiece yet

Here's a better picturr

The live action Death Note trilogy was not bad. They even added the twist of L surviving long enough to have his own movie to boot. Quite enjoyable.

The movie doesn't look like it'll be good, but it's understandable how that came through to be the music. Throughout the whole manga you can feel that it's almost telling you non of this is happening and the zombie bits are just cool/for fun and illustrative for some message or allegory. It's like that with all his stuff. What that leaves is the usual Kengo stuff for which dire music would be inappropriate.

It was as bad as the manga, so I guess it works.
Come at me

This one was an even better live action adaptation imho

The sequel subbed yet?

Go fuck yourself the romance in the manga/book was corny as fuck and having her dead was such a forced way of having a bitter sweet ending.

this version of GTO was pretty based, changed a lot but they still kept the spirit of it which was great.

Hentai Kamen was alright.
Beck had a mute.
Kaiji was alright.
Kenshin was alright.
Haven't seen Nana to Kaoru yet.

I enjoyed Speed Racer.

This was pretty good.

Tonko a qt

>tfw will never personally make a (good) live action adaption of manga series

hbo ditched them and they have been looking for studios since last year

it's the closest film's ever gotten to "literally live action anime"

underrated post

Old Boy movie was better than its manga counterpart.
Nobody said Battle Royal? The first movie was cool

NAME A BETTER STOCK PLOT TWIST THAN "GOOD GUY WAS THE BAD GUY AND BAD GUY WAS THE GOOD GUY ALL ALONG!"
YOU CAN'T