Why do millennials support left wing politicians?

Why do millennials support left wing politicians?

young and naive.
nobody is leftist after 30 unless they have a serious mental condition.

HITLER WAS RIGHT

goddamn, I want ti fuck that

I've fucked so many millennials it's ridiculous. All you have to do is pretend you love the environemnt / minorities / meditation or whatever newage bullshit they're into and then fall right onto your dick. I'm dark-skinned btw (not black). I think a lot of millennials are trying to rebel against the system of their parents or something, but their parents didn't bring them up well so they're too stupid to rebel in a way that means anything. That's just my thought anyway from canada. Could be different in other parts of the world.

Why do OPs make claims with ZERO sources and the SAME pic for the OP?
...and
Why does nu/pol/ answer something that has ZERO sources and the same OP pic?

Because they're still young and ignorant/dumb, and fall for the "liberals are cool, liberals are smart" line.

Maybe because of the liberal indoctrination by design cesspools that we call the educational system and the media?

Anybody who's ever been to college can vouch for the selective information that they feed, as well as being designed to encourage people to submit a certain response.

They don't ask things like "Do you personally think Islam is misogynistic?" they instead frame it as "Why do you think Islam is sometimes labeled as mistakenly misogynistic?" They want a certain answer, and encourage you to give a certain answer in any way that they can.

It doesn't help that, in addition to not allowing yourself to think and answer after drawing your own conclusions, they also offer very flimsy defenses based on wishful thinking and theory rather than facts, while also not presenting the other school of thought.

They come out the other end feeling that they're enlightened and what they learned is fact, when in reality it was presented to them in such a way that there was only one conclusion to draw. OBVIOUSLY anybody questioning that is an uneducated fool who's never been to college. It's disgusting.

i've never fucked any millennials.

or anybody else.

Weak and Cowardly bodies.

These are the same people that think mass gunshots are just fireworks bro, like chill dude

They're stupid and don't have life experience

Because they're fucking retarded.

sage

she is a sexrobot.
same smile every picture.

Hillary would munch the hell outta that bagel.

She is so depressing and abhorrent. She's over 30 and should be a mother but instead whores herself out on social media so she can get patreon money for her shitty cosplay bullshit and commentate while grown men play video games for money. She's a living avatar of shallow, lifeless materialism. It's like looking into the abyss.

Because they're retarded faggots who circlejerk each other into remaining retarded faggots (like we do but with somehow even more faggotry and retardation, hence why we aren't leftist and are the chosen people of Kek). Gen Z will be better

>psychopathy

They want free shit, same reason blacks are majority democrat. Blacks don't want/give a shit about most of what liberals stand behind like gun control

Oh by the way OP. You best reply once this hits 50 posts

why do you keep making posts with that fake as fuck opportunist whore, soe? every fucking day

kys OP, you have shit taste and way too much time on your hands

They have no reference point.

because millennials either:
>don't have children
>are poor

if they don't have children, they have enough money to not mind being taxed at a higher rate to fund government gibs and scams in order to feel good about themselves

if they are poor, it's obvious to vote for increased welfare

I've always thought it ought to be the opposite.

Older people should support big spend politicians. They're going to die before the debts need to be repaid. The young ought to support fiscally responsible politicians.

Young and stupid. When you have no experience with the world, a lot of ideas sound great. Then you experience the world and all of its flaws, and you realize shit like communism will never work.

Because they're fucking stupid

it feels nice

LOW IQ
How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

Tell me more about your conquests this shit fascinates me.

he does this every fucking day and there are still people bumping this shit. he won't come back. reminder to sage it

because they'd rather risk having a nanny state government going berserk than risk letting anyone around them have any responsibility. or themselves for that matter

It's ok user.

Don't be a creep man.