Las Vegas Massacre PICTURES ONLY THREAD no text replies or comments

Other urls found in this thread:

shop.spreadshirt.com/ryugyong/o5bthe5dr levels buildings-A4060896?department=1&productType=175&color=000000&appearance=2&view=1
youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-YjVp_ibQ
youtube.com/watch?v=n5h0qHwNrHk
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Whos the chemo patient

>sought by FBI for 22 years
>grows hair

Haha whoops sorry guys!

Luxor looks spooky as fuck

shooter's dad

That's his father.

HE CLEARLY STATED THAT NO REPLIES OR TEXT POSTS ARE ALLOWED YOU ILITERATE PIECE OF SHIT MOTHERFUCKER DOTARD SUPPORTER

>shooter is white
Trump supporters be like...

I do what I want

>muh laws
>muh obedience

stay cucked

they could care less if spics were the victims

THATS EXACTLY WHAT THE ACTIVE SHOOTER AT LAS VEGAS SAID WHEN HE DISCHARGED ALL HIS GHEY FRUSTATION ON INNOCENT PEOPLE

SAGE, REPORTED, AND SENT TO THE FBI

YOU DOONED GOOFED!

Shut it amerikike imbecile

What happened to the isis rumor?

HI OP, I JUST WANT TO POINT OUT THAT SOME DUMB PIECES OF SHIT PEOPLE ARE NOT CONTRIBUTING AS THE WAY YOU INTENDED TO

PERHAPS YOU WERE BUSY SOME OTHER IMPORTANT STUFF THAT YOU FAILED TO NOTICE ALL THIS MADNESS ORGY THAT HAS GAINED CONTROL OF YOUR HOLY THREAD

I WILL PRAY FOR EVERY SINGLE TRASPASSER TO FUCKING DIE OF COLON CANCER AND PUKE THEIR GUTS OUT

>I CANNOT SLEEP THINKING IN ALL THE HORRIBLE THINGS THAT HAPPENED TO TRUMP SUPPORTERS

That's a long dong. Mad jealous right now.

Yeah, chest compressions won't work if he's not on the fucking ground

theyre most likely drunk off their ass and in shock to boot.

you can't really expect logic and rationality to come into play

>you can't really expect logic and rationality to come into play

SPECIALLY IN DUMB ASS DOTARD SUPPORTERS

Why do the places always shot up always have phone numbers that end in 3 of the last same digits? Luxor phone number ends in 000. Pulse nightclub ends in 888. The Sandy Hook school ended in 3 digits as well.

The wall just got 10 feet higher

dis smull gewd

If you were in the middle, could you dance around and dodge the bullets? Or would you be an easy target?

It was a typo. He meant no spics

shirt selling before the attack

shop.spreadshirt.com/ryugyong/o5bthe5dr levels buildings-A4060896?department=1&productType=175&color=000000&appearance=2&view=1

I would think it pure luck. I would think getting as low to the ground as possible until you find cover would be the solution, but unfortunately panic means everyone goes nuts and tramples eachother.

Generally the less places to occupy the less chances a bullet will end up in your path, seeing as it was being sprayed

youtube.com/watch?v=Nw-YjVp_ibQ

lol no one is going to buy that

That's not the Luxor. That's that hotel in Pyongyang.

Yeah it is the end of the Ninth month at the beginning of the Harvest month. Technically still the first day if you remove hours and count it from a sun up to sun up as one day.

OP's picture tells a story of where your fear should truly be focused.

You are living in Minority Report.

If you have ever given blood, or been arrested, or been tested from a young age you are part of the system.

hold me desu
youtube.com/watch?v=n5h0qHwNrHk

Quit drinking the kool-aid. Seriously.

at the angle they were being shot from, you would have the same amount of body exposed laying down as you would standing up

I thought it was some sort of sacrifice too.

Right in front of the Pyramid and all seeing eye.

anyone got that pic in hospital with blood all over floors? i thought i saved it last night

That's too big. It'd hurt unless you were fucking a boipussy

WORDS WORDS WORDS

Lying down would give you a lower target profile given his firing position. He was 32 stories up, but 500+/-yards away. Even if you weren't a smaller target laying down, the trade off here is mobility, i.e. getting out of the killzone as fast as possible. You move faster on your feet than belly-crawling.
On top of that, he was firing an automatic weapon. It wasn't about accuracy, it was about the volume of bullets.

this hurts to look at

more people probably would have lived if all those people just high tailed it. people have lost their fight-or-flight response because all you see in the videos is 20,000 people sitting on the ground getting killed like ants

>shooter specifically targeted whites
POC be all like

Why are these guys with automatic rifles allowed in there? They could shoot someone

>shoots down white people at country concert

Clearly this is the work of antifa and blm.

Ted Nugent?

>silverlining.jpg

>it's fine that all those white people were killed because this one nigger was too
>1 black person is equal to 50 white people

I believe 3/5 is the proper calculation

i like you pedro

Checked and kek'd

Businesses often get a block of numbers assigned, starting a X000 to allow for additional numbers with the same prefix.

t. Centurylink lineman

>tfw no sequoia
>tfw no cool ranger outfit

I thought the gunmen were firing from the Mandalay, not the top of Luxor.