She's got a point

She's got a point

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/NM8xvE5B4yk?t=199
youtube.com/watch?v=FUo7dJVnLz0
twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/914853465926639618
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Actually reports say burgers stood around for about 2 minutes thinking it was a part of the concert and than ran around at random in confusion.

Who is she? Someone I should know?

Silde thread please do not respond

Jesus Christ

The bodies are still warm, people are still desperately searching for missing loved ones...

And this vulture is already picking at the carcasses

What point, Barclay, Hollow, Holtz, Surplus?

Seems pretty smart for her to be adverting for ammunition after a mass shooting.

Thats not how silencers work

Using this logic, we should remove mufflers from motor vehicles so that you can hear the jihadis coming.

A silencer magically makes the guns entirely silent? Additionally, they would have silenced the sounds from a fully automatic weapon?

I don't know shit about guns, but that doesn't pass the logic test for me.

What a horrible cunt, how did she come so close to winning.

cool ban silencers, I'll just purchase a flash suppressor

Damn. If only we had voted for HER this wouldn't have happened. We all have blood on our hands... I'm throwing away my DRUMPF hat and joining the winning team, who's with me?

Is Clinton even aware of what a silencer is? I wouldn't be surprised if she's never even seen one, let alone used one.

Vegas is already noisy af, with a silencer it would have been even more casualties

Imagine if he had a rocket launcher though! And with a silencer!!

doubtful

doesn't a silencer make the bullet go slower and would make the shooter unable to aim properly taking bullet drop into the equation?

Is that what you did in Bosnia Hillary?

I have to say that I think she's completely right. The NRA doesn't care about Americans. They only care about making a political point and promoting selfish access to guns (and more profit for the gun industry).

>The crowd fled at the sound of gunshots.

In a damn concert?

no

You're going to show me some comparisons demonstrating the effectiveness of a silencer versus a non-silenced fully automatic gun before I'm convinced of that.

Based on my admittedly uneducated opinion, I don't think that the difference would be especially pronounced, especially given a weapon like that. The shit that Hillary says consistently reminds me of the shit that my almost 60-year-old mother says that is often completely uneducated has no basis in anything, and I always have to bite my tongue rather than get into an argument with her. It's like she gets her arguments and lines from one phrase Facebook memes or something.

50+ dead americans isn't bad enough. she has to create a "what if" scenario using something that didnt happen. Political ghoul.

She should put a silencer on her mouth.

the NRA is largely funded by American citizens

IT was her turn and it's your fucking fault Trump is president.

Man silencers aren't even that silent

Hilldawg is a retard as usual who doesn't know anything about guns

(You) 're asking for trouble now m8

Imagine if he used a bow and arrow
Imagine if he used a cannon
Imagine if he used a nuke
Imagine if he dropped a piano or a safe
Imagine if everybody in the crowd had a body double

From the few vids I’ve seen so far, they all tried to take cover, & did a pretty damn good job of staying calm during the gunfire. So no. Hillary is a cunt.

>silencer
>on what many assume was a light machine gun

The silencer would melt as it is a auto fun.

People weren't running from the sound of the gun, the only thing they could here was the bullet snaps.

Silencers do NOT:
>Remove sound entirely or reduce it to a soft "phut"
>Permanently reduce noise

Silencers DO:
>Degrade after a few shots, rendering their noise dampening ENTIRELY negligible
>REDUCE Noise by about 25%
>Slow bullet velocity, resulting in less penetrative power which realistically LOWERS the chances of additional death/injury from bullets penetrating less resistant-material (victims) per shot

A bullet travelling at 3000+ fps is not silent, it makes a very laud sonic boom.

C O S T C O
O
S
T
C
O

Why aren't I 50 kills ahead?

rlly makes u tink

Bodies still warm and already the gun control shilling begins.

Yeah, she's got a point. On the top of her head.

Real suppressors don't work like phony-ass James Bond/ Hollywood silencers do in the movies, Sillary. I don;t really know what good point she has.

So fucking silent. He could have been shooting for weeks and no one would have figured out what was happening.

youtu.be/NM8xvE5B4yk?t=199

youtube.com/watch?v=FUo7dJVnLz0
She does not.

Imagine if you could make a silencer using some items you could get at Home Depot....oh wait! You can! Although, it is illegal, but then again, so is firing indiscriminately into a crowd of concert goers, so, the guy probably wouldn't have given that much thought.

It took a while but she finally topped her "women are the primary victims of war" statement.

Las Vegas shooter BTFO.
Even a noob like hilldawg knows to bring a silencer to a mass shooting for maximum kills.

>Supersonic rounds
>Silencer
Morons.
The only thing a silencer does for a rifle is make it a little less uncomfortable for the shooter himself. If you're on the receiving end it sounds almost exactly the same.

typical hilldog - rubbing one out while thinking of the possibility of more killings

She's still got a point

if you listened to the footage, you could not hear the gunshots, but rather the impact of the bullets.

>crowd fled

People who listen to country music are racists with fascist tendencies. 58 less drumpf supporters

>Thinking a silencer actually makes firing silent
>Not seeing the crowd ducking and going nowhere while the shots kept going

kek

Would of melted at that rate of fire.

>What is bullets breaking the sound barrier for 500 Alex?
>What is bullets hitting asphalt for 400 Alex?
>What is melting a suppressor due to excessive mag dumping for 200 Alex?

Does Hillary even know how fucking guns work?

Jesus Christ, I had to take a different way to work today because they are still removing bodies from the fucking concert venue (across the street from my apartment complex, Oasis Apartments) and Hillary cannot keep her stupid fucking mouth shut, disgraceful.

>she thinks silencers make guns actually silent

I'M WITH HER!!!!

this 2bh. Not to mention the bullets hitting everything make a loud crack as well, people would have figured it out just as quick as they did without a silencer

Fuck off you dumb libtard nigger

Imagine if he fired a barrage of dildos upon them

Silencers don't work like they do in movies, hilldawg. All it's going to do is make it slightly harder to tell what direction the shots were fired from. They don't, as the name implies, actually "silence" bullets.

Believe it or not, you can't just put a pillow over someone's head like in a movie and shoot a silenced pistol and it just goes "ptew ptew". It still fucking makes a bang, retard.

>Silencer

Ha. Sound suppressors don't work like in the movies. Also, the sound of the round breaking the sound barrier still sounds like gun fire.

> killed by guns
what a biased chart

Imagine if she had a fucking brain ....
Imagine if for fuck sake she hadn't lost presidential election twice....
Imagine if she didn't give out classified information to our enemies...
Imagine if she didn't have Webb Hubbell's love child ...
Imagine if stopped licking clit and just fucked Billy Boy

Imagine all the people....living life in peace
( John Lennon ...toon soon ? )

Calling it a "silencer" is probably a pretty good marketing ploy, but it should really be called a "dampener" or "reducer," based on the couple of YT videos that I watched. It would be a lot less misleading.

WHY HE COULDN'T JUST FIND AND SHOOT THOSE CUNTS?

I still have never understood what mansplaining is.
As far as I can tell it's just men correcting women.

Well they can't write niggers or the argument would change.

If people didn't flee from the sound of gunshots, then there wouldn't have been so many people trampled in the chaos. Duh.

This right here

did you see the video of them first shooting they stood around for a good minute or so saying "hurrrrrrrr are those gunshots" then they fled when they heard the second round a real nigga would have ran the second they heard the first set of shots

Crowds also flee at the sight of other people fleeing. As long as the people in the immediate vicinity of deaths fled the rest would also have. The chain reaction that leads to everyone in full panic mode would maybe take a second longer to occur at most

anyone who supports this argument has a Hollywood education.
kys

S U P P R E S S O R

Is using facts what liberals call "mansplaning"?

Just imagine if he had tomahawk cruise missiles...

Imagine how many more people would have died if America didn't allow abortions.
This is why Abortion must remain legal.

Silencers drasticly reduce the range and hitting power of guns, and he was already shooting from a far distance, so if he had a silencer he probably wouldnt be able to hit as many people.

Underrated

No.

Sage

look what your irrational intense hatred of this person is preventing you from seeing her bigger point. What is next after silencers? Are going to allow people to own automatics again? Maybe a bazooka? I mean how far are we going to keep this insanity up?

she's got syphyllus

Some folks call them "suppressors" for that reason.

They can't even wait for the bodies to cool before it gets political

suppressor doesnt actually suppress all that much ahead of the shooter where the bullet is goin. it saves the shooters ears. goto any vid, unless yer shooting subsonic ammo then yer gonna hear it a mile away regardless.

The fact the responses on twitter are all rabidly against her goes to show how far she's fallen from grace. Normally that shit hole is filled with shitstain liberals

Literally a fake tweet ya fuckin retards
Wish it were real though that would be funny

If a woman holds an incorrect statement as true, and a man attempts to correct her, she may dismiss the facts he presents because he is oppressing her.

Imagine how many little kids in the Middle East he could have killed if he had a drone.
IT WAS HER TURN

Imagine how many more niggers would be alive if we banned abortions. Abortions must remain legal!

Wait wtf did she post this and delete it

Imagine the deaths if the shooter had color coded kung fu friends that would jump into a giant robot with a flaming chainsaw, which the NRA wants to make easier to get.

you mean a suppressor right?
the fuck is a silencer?

Super soaker with a full tank of old semen.

twitter.com/HillaryClinton/status/914853465926639618

No, she doesn't. You are cancer.

No silencer in the world is going to keep a huge crowd of people from going "GEE, I JUST SAW THREE PEOPLE POP LIKE BALLOONS, MAYBE I SHOULD FUCKING LEAVE"

Real life doesn't use skyrim stealth mechanics.

My thoughts exactly. Let me immediately politicize this instead of grieving over the lost lives of Americans.

What a fucking harpy this bitch is. No wonder she didn't become president.