NOT A DRILL: Twitch streamer drops redpills on white genocide

This is now an e-celeb general so fuck all the blacklash.

Latvian twitch streamer MissCoookiez is dropping massive truthbombs on white genocide in her painting stream right now and discussing the fake migrant crisis.

>holy fucking shit we're breaking the conditioning

twitch/misscoookiez

I will post some clips in a moment.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/E9QJs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The most important thing you can do for the white race is keep your own life in order. Start with yourself. You must be competent, reliable, hardworking, and, above all, happy. Do people in your life trust and respect you? What does your family think of you? Are you capable of raising children? Racial politics doesn't have to be the only factor of your life. And if you can't achieve such things for yourself, then the chances are very high that you are not ready to be a political activist, either online or in real life. Because how can you make a difference for the race, for the lives of many, if you can't even make anything of your own, individual life? How can you make a real difference in society, when the greatest extent of your capacity is to be out-organized by jews on social media?

Always remember: we live in first world countries and have opportunity that most people born on this planet do not. Things aren't as good for us as they were for our parents. But billions of people in the third world would still kill to have the opportunities that you do right now. So take care of yourself! Work your ass off, everyday, to build a good life for you, and for your family. Clear your mind of self destructive thoughts, and keep yourself focused on realistic goals. Work hard, but also do fun and wholesome things with real people in real life. That is very important. Nothing on the internet should ever take away from your real life.

I can't imagine many shitskins living in Latvia.

never trust a whore

> Unironically wasting your time watching a roastie

kys now

Venti is hotter than Lauren

Faggot.

discussing how refugees are just migrants who aren't really in dire need of help

clips,twitch,tv/StrangeSpookyTapirVoteYea

this

But you can fully trust a whore: she will do what's good for herself. Her end goals are always very clear and simple.
>you cannot however Trust a Jew. His goals are secretive and confusing. The only thing you can trust is that he will lie and misslead you, but it is often difficult to know how.

There's 3. 4 if you count the Estonian.

I'd do him to be fair

You're insulting someone discussing controversial topics on a platform that pays their bills by posting on an anonymous imageboard.

you know you want this ET looking bitch

Honey, you look like a cute girl.
This isn't a place for you.

You also don't want to open yourself up publically to the left.

This is your last chance to walk away.

No, she knows her viewership is young white men and if she becomes "based" they'll be more willing to open their wallets

It seems that most of her stream audience are not leftists. She was talking about how it's only white people who have a declining population while others are increasing rapidly and how eventually this will give other races a license to severely mistreat whites.

Why do you need to trust her? Did she ask for your trust or something?
It's good when women realise that they have better chances at landing a good mate if they display tendencies of Antisemitism, because women are mostly just followers of the side they perceive to be winning.
We should reinforce her in doing what she does by rewarding good behaviour and punishing bad behaviour.
So punish coal burners and SJW, reward women like her.

Waaaiiiitttt, I thought this was a liberal art hipster leftist cunt
Yeah she's Latvian, but an art whore is still an art whore, right?
Wew
Nobody reveals their power level on Twitch

>Did she ask for your trust or something?
Yes, that's the job of a streamer/e-celeb you retard

That's great, she deserves it then. The more women realise this the sooner we will take over culture and society.
Keep your Jewish purity tests to yourself, Semite.

>genetic abomination with comically far apart eyes so that she looks like a fucking alien

looks like a massive used up thot

Or she could be brutally raped in ten years because she didn't fight back while she was able.

Kys, you cuck coward fgt. At least one of you two has balls. Seriously, kys.

Her heart is in the right place but shes nieve if she thinks that the progressives and globalists will give her a break.

These pyschopaths are unpredictable.

How do you recognise a foundation myth? It fulfils three functions.

1)It explains the origin and structure of the world (and society).
2)It defines ultimate good and evil (and from those definitions are derived the values that are used to justify the holding of power).
3)It determines what is held sacred in that society.

For modern Westerners the story of WWII has become their foundation myth. It fulfils all three functions.

1)We live in the ‘Post-War World’. The lines on the map, the institutions, the sense of what era we live in, all arise from the starting point of WWII.

2)Ultimate evil is Nazis. Ultimate good is opposing Nazis. The values derived from these definitions are anti-racism, equality, diversity, anti-nationalism and so on.

3)The only thing that is held sacred, that cannot be denied or mocked in the contemporary West, is the Holocaust.

The problem is that all three functions are backwards or negative.

Instead of the origin event being one of fertility and new life, it was a conflagration of death and destruction.

Instead of ultimate good taking the central position in the story that slot is occupied by ultimate evil. Everyone knows that Adolf Hitler, the personification of evil, holds the centre point of the WWII story.

Instead of that which is held sacred being something mysterious and sublime it (the Holocaust) is an obscenity.

Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.
> Having a negative foundation myth means the tree of life for Westerners is poisoned.

I go to art college and I'm a fascist. It's true that most are leftists, but there's extremes on both sides.

>Latvian
no surprises there

This board is filled with Semites.
Basically everyone here who is trying to suppress new people joining the right wing are Semites or good goys.
Semitic shaming and purity tests are the main methods used.
But it doesn't work, if women already perceive that we are winning then we have at this point become unstoppable.

She actually looks pretty. Worth breeding white children.

Nice
Need more woke streamers

She does not look like a thot, her clothes are not revealing and she is painting a nice painting to slow music.

I love the reactions I get when rank and file twitch users land on my stream when I play Stormfront Radio w/Don Black.

Viewed the stream for a few secs, what redpills? She seems like a feminist fuck

she looks like a coal burner

>rice burner
>woke

imgur.com/a/E9QJs

WOW

you obviously aren't aware of some of the "offenses" people have been banned for on twitch

Calm down.
I'm just stating that she needs to be careful because antifa had 2,000 strong at g20 summit rioting.

They commit worse than character assasination.
They act on physical violence and I'm not sure if latvia has CC permits.

I'm not a kike just for caring about her personal safety.

Great pasta. Keep up the good work, kraut and keep reposting this

>imgur.com/a/E9QJs

MUH DIK

I went to art school too, but to get out of a dodgy gouvernment programme. A year well spent to be quite honest, made some friends.
I was the only right-winger out of 18 people, so when the obligatory humanities class came up and the girls said "it's okay, everyone's opinion gets respected" I knew to shut up.
Especially that Turk. She insisted, and I elected to keep quiet. Couldn't stop talking about Islam, would go on for 45 minutes straight, so one time I told her "maybe it's been enough islam for today" and she never spoke to me again.

Don't worry, Latvia is right wing trough and through like all countries that broke free from Communism.

Damn she cleans up good. I remember back when she was a dumpy looking girl.

I initially thought the same thing when I first found her channel because of the nose ring she sometimes wears and the fact that she has dyed her hair multiple times, but over the last year or so I've heard more and more conservative or right wing signaling from her. A couple months back she also debated a guy about whether transsexual was a real thing arguing that it wasn't.

literally who?

> Hey goys..i-i mean guys :)
> i'm a conservative trump supporter like you :DD
> Thanks for the like and subscribes kiss kiss ;DDD
> here is my PayPal

do you niggers still fall for jew trickery?

No you retard

You don't trust them because it's subject to change on wild, emotional whims for no logical reason. Literally can go from leftist cunt to "redpilled" and back if they see something that makes them feel bad, or see one group is getting more attention than the other and want to throw their lot in.

You're watching a dead-eyed camwhore on twitch who calls herself "Misscookiez" for her intellectual positions. Fuck off and do something worthwhile.

qt

here's the paid shill

ugly as fuck. you're a desperate virg.

she's just telling you what you want to hear

I missed out on that, pity.
Guess I'll have to comfily lurk her streams again to catch some hope.

eh she's also east euro. they hate nogs in general

though who gives a shit about literal who twitch artists

clips,twitch,tv/SmoothAmorphousWasabiWholeWheat

GTFO OUT OF HERE YOU FUCKING DEGENERATE PIECE OF TRASH!!!!

FUCK YOUR TWITCH CHANNEL
FUCK YOUR DIRTY TRICKS

FUCK OUTA HERE WITH THIS BULLSHIT

>NOT YOUR FUCKING ADVERTISEMENT AREA

THOTT

you're just a philistine

Name please

I can smell her BO and morning breath just by looking at this photo.

i'd love to bury my face in her armpits after a long run

>/r9k/
Yeah, that's where grill gamer streamers threads belong.

Hey OP where's the footage of said claims? YouTube or nothing. I'm not clicking on some phishing link.

Lisa
imgur.com/a/E9QJs

>Videogames
>Stream

That is pure unadulterated degeneracy. They are too deep into it and any response from this will be the kind of shit furries put on Nazism.

kys

I think she's an artist actually. She's painting a bigass piece based on that blue Avatar movie now.

I already heard this somewhere. Could it be black pigeon speaks?

Not all Twitch streams are videogames.
There's a Bob Ross channel where they re-run every single one of his shows, there are cooking channels and shitloads of art channels like the one of OP's pic.
Yes she plays games from time to time, but she mostly does paintings.

B-b-b-b-but she needs our money to keep doing great things!

>clips,twitch,tv/StrangeSpookyTapirVoteYea

WOW, THAT AMAZING INSIGHT!

T H O T M A G I C

Yeah black pigeon speaks
Anti-nationalism being the most outcome-oriented perspective of it all. I'll keep reposting this when relevant, good stuff user

Artists are generally just politically extreme or totally unintrested on politics with a trend towards whatever is against what they perceive vas the established order