This any good?

This any good?

Exceptionally.

are you in college?

if yes, go and try it
it goes with NHK, Genshiken, and Watamote as the relatable series.

>watamote
>good

that depends

do you equate relatable to good?

no one mentioned any of these were good

>watamote
>relatable

The ED is.

how is it not? even if you're not an awkward NEET like most of anime watchers, tomoko is pretty relatable during her embarrassing scenes

Well after watching this anime you will never read subtitles slowly ever again.

So yeah it's good.

I thought it was good. On the outside it definitely looks like 2deep4u shit, but it's a pretty simple show in the end.

ye

that's a lot of spoilers in one image

I didn't enjoy it simply because it was repetitive but apparently that was the point?

Started off cool but it just became endless eight but with tatami mats

Go ahead and tell me I have shit taste I don't care

there never has and never will be another anime as good

As per always when this is asked, go watch it now don't come back to Sup Forums until you have completed it, this is an anime you don't want to be spoiled, it is a great experience.

>implying

It was a fucking cringefest

Watch it

It's a masterpiece, I recommend doing a pilgrimage to visit the beautiful sights and events featured in it afterwards also in scenic Kyoto and its environs.

Did you like endless eight?

if you like watching faggots not realizing how good they're life is for 11 x 20 minutes.

I don't get it. So it was basically various "What If?" scenarios where everything goes wrong and then some thing about tatamis and parallel universes. Can someone explain this show to me in depth?

It's alright. I don't know what everyone sees in it but most people like it so you probably will as well.

Tomoko fucks up so many times you're bound to relate to something at least once

Can someone explain why it hasn't been dubbed? There's no text screens or anything, and it would be much easier to watch if your eyes didn't have to flicker back and forth between subs and action. Isn't it popular enough?

It was okay. Definitely not a masterpiece like some shit tasters here make it out to be though.

based on what you said, I think it goes a bit beyond shit taste

I think you probably lack the attention span and emotional capacity to enjoy many of the better things in life and I really do pity you for it

As pieces go, it's pretty masterful.

Mind Game was his masterpiece

And yet, it doesnt spoil anything in particular.

So was OP and the rest of the show.

I got the message of the anime but the repetitiveness made it boring

OP is good tho

Good, but also horrendously overrated.

"am I cool yet, Sup Forums?": the post

>am I fitting in yet?

Yeah, and you don't even need to put much thought on it, they literally tell you what everything was about on the last episode.

i will never watch this anime because my pseudo-intellectual fedora friend from high school swears its the best ever

>This any good?
Well sure, it's easily one of the best anime in general.

That's really cool, thanks for the picture.

Tatami Galaxy and Endless 8 have nothing in common.

yea

tatami galaxy is basically mind game for neets, which was still fantastic.

I finished watching the first episode and it's like I watched a full-length movie.

When is this next Yuasa?

An adaption of GoGo monster would be neat

you'll like it if you watch anime regularly

Your life is a fucking cringefest

The final episode actually had me on the verge of a breakdown when Watashi calls out for Ozu on the bridge and starts running to save him. If only one really could live a rosy-colored campus life.

Watch Ping Pong
Skip this one

You should watch it and tell him all the reasons why it was shit. That'll show him.

Yes.

yuasa is really good at building emotional momentum and then just ejaculating it all in one great big climax

Behold: Flawed perfection.