October is 3spoopy Already

Is October going to be a month of happenings?

>truck of peace in Canada yesterday
>Vegas shooting
>Tom Petty dead

What next?

Guys, I'm scared...

Discuss pls

don’t turn around I’m right behind you

You're inside of a desk? That's impressive

I am the desk, I’ve waited so long for this moment.

3spooky5me

Remember when you caught your finger in the drawer last week? That was no accident.

>tfw the desk doesn't have drawers
>tfw I wasn't even at this location last week
>tfw I have been here for over 2 week
You over played yourself

Good spoopyposting tho, user

I'm already underwhelmed. Mass shootings are the most boring happenings ever, unless you get a manhunt out of them. It's always the same thing, a rerun of Sandy Hook, where liberals say retarded things about guns but nothing ever comes of it.

Happening on training wheels.

I agree, but this time I'm actually a little concerned GOPe is going to cuck finally. Either way, if the rest of this month is going to be the same or accelerate, it's going to be interesting.

>the stayed inside and played silent hill 4 instead of going to the game
>SH4 saved my life
>the silent hill cult is confirmed real

what truck of peace in canada?!?

Canada deserves more. Why do you think Canadians are the worst libs out there? They need a reality check already.

there was like 2 attacks in Canada I think. Def a truck of peace

>silent hill cult
wat?

t. fag that never played the SH games

california university shooting

excuse me?

wtf Tom Petty died. I had to google it but, its true

yeah, so much weird shit going on. It's like reality is starting to tear itself apart again.

I want to get off this ride bois, too much shit's happening, white people are dying. Fuck

There is no getting off.
There are no brakes.

Now that I think about it, that should be Sup Forums's "we do not forgive, we do not forget" that anymoose had

nuclear ARMAGEDEON

I'm fine with sandniggers and other shitty races dying but every white life is worth 1000 sandniggers

Play them, it's October after all.

I was playing 2 at a buddies once. Wasn't really impressed desu

I understand how you feel. I have trouble coping with these feelings myself. In some sense, I'm slowly starting to accept the fact that the age of the European man is over.

It'll be a pity, yes, but I take some comfort in knowing that after we're gone, they'll wish they hadn't regarded us as animals. For we're the gravy train. We've accomplished feats once thought the realm of science fiction, brought Civilization to the undesirables, and so forth. If it wasn't for us; they'd be jumping around in huts.

We don't need them. They need us. They've taken us for granted, the moment we're completely gone, Civilization will collapse on top of them. They'll either slowly wither away or be left at the discretion of Asians, who aren't afraid of buzzwords such as "you're racist"

>What next?
Yellowstone.

what did you do?

Gotta play them alone at night for max spoox

>European man is over

I remember my blackpill stage. One day you'll wake up and see what can be, and you'll fight until your last breath for that dream.

Petty isn't dead yet.

Fucking nukes i hope

I'll finally get a goddamn job in the US of A.

Fug.

Plenty of ghosts for Halloween

Who the fuck is Tom Petty?

yeah, just seeing that.
>inb4 he turns up dead tomorrw

You have to be 18 to post here

Wait for Friday the 13th

>tfw live close to the filming locations for Camp Crystal Lake

Honestly, I would be down for some massive happening on the 13th

The Asians are still high resistance tier. I really want to move to Japan because the west seems like a lost cause to me, or a miracle has to happen, EU cutting on refugees and deporting niggers in the US would be great. But leftists just ignore this because they think an individual is equal to each other but they don't see that we have too much people living on this world, Africans keep breeding niggers at alarming rates. We can't care for third worlders anymore. Our governments are still supporting African countries because it would be racist if they didn't, do you really think that sending help to niggers is going to do anything? Nah. We should put this money in walls to stop these aliens.

Pls let this be a distraction for a Korean war. I want nukes to be filmed in HD 60fps.

why just 60? Full HD high speed cameras breh

Get out (of the country).