DO NOT LET LIBSHITS FORGET

WHAT THEY POSTED. Screenshot. Rub it in their faces. They don't know that he had Antifa stuff and that ISIS claimed responsibility and you can damn well be sure they haven't seen the pink pussy hat videos. RUB THEIR RETARDED NOSES IN IT. LEFTISTS FUNCTION ON EMOTION. THEY WILL NOT STOP SPREADING RETARDED PLATITUDES UNTIL YOU GUILT THEM INTO CHECKING OTHER SOURCES OR SHUTTING THE FUCK UP FIRST.
> KIKE book.com/OccupyDemocrats/posts/1722495274510186?pnref=storyarchive.li/ixqKf>https://www. KIKE book.com/OccupyDemocrats/posts/1722455017847545
archive.li/bxwJK

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.li/ixqKf
archive.li/bxwJK
youtube.com/watch?v=WAxH443fgcs
infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/
topix.com/forum/indy/TAF0SHP4C3KD94N2J
anonymousconservative.com/blog/was-the-mandaly-bay-shooter-in-las-vegas-an-ultra-leftist/
foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooter-worked-for-predecessor-lockheed-martin.html
nypost.com/2017/10/02/vegas-gunmans-psychopath-dad-landed-on-fbis-most-wanted-list/
zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/chilling-warning-shooting-attack-you-are-all-going-die
lifezette.com/polizette/cbs-exec-fired-after-dissing-vegas-shooting-victims/
snopes.com/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/
thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/new-america-study-2015.aspx
youtube.com/watch?v=mZxVinHtJYo
nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/
newsweek.com/right-wing-extremism-islamist-terrorism-donald-trump-steve-bannon-628381
revealnews.org/article/home-is-where-the-hate-is/
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4
twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/911046541204484096
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w
vid.me/0Q72
youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk
scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14449847_10205465566597729_8086015546494008598_n.jpg?oh=dd5feedddfec8666e601eacdd4d5c327&oe=5A423E7B
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Shit. Reformat:

> KIKE book.com/OccupyDemocrats/posts/1722495274510186?pnref=story

archive.li/ixqKf

> KIKE book.com/OccupyDemocrats/posts/1722455017847545

archive.li/bxwJK

Get your asses out there boys. Get out of the echo chamber. Spain didn't conquer the new world by staying in Spain. GO, GO, GO

occupy democrats is literally fake news cancerous cesspool. They spawned parody pages on Kikebook and that tells you something.

wish pol would invade but I don't have a personal army....

> leftists function on emotion

Everyone who has emotions are mass murderers who should be killed.

We've got your "logic" kthxbye

actual source for that "anti fash lit" outside infowars you flaming larping motherless faggot?

thread got no attention im going to sit here laughing at your faggot ass while this thing 404's i can only imagine the dumb look at your face while you posted this as the adrenaline pumped away because you honestly thought you were going to get a personal army and raid on a fuckbook page.

Honestly die soon faggot no one would ever miss you, i promise you.

You sound angry OP.

>Damage controlling this hard

He can't be both antifa and ISIS. Remember antifa consider ISIS as a fascist group, hence why they're against supporting them indirectly (like supporting Syrian rebels, and it's communists who are actually fighting ISIS on the ground in Iraq.

>banning guns from the mentally ill
God I want to sit these people down for a good long hour and just talk to them about all their bullshit talking points.

>the absolute state of the spics, women and boomer cuckolds commenting on faceberg. >Muh BLM, muh white terrorism, muh guns.
For fuck sake, the level of bluepill on there is painful to read. All these people are literally civilization enders.

BUMP COCKSUCKERS

would you happen to know what a sage is?

c a n c e r t h r e a d

No, no. I want everyone to save their friends posts. Then later rub it in their noses. C'mon, everyone knows you can't order a raid.
Been debunked a million times. You retards take one dumbed down source like .Mic or VOX where they gerrymander stats and then regurgitate it over and over.

>"Don't let liberals forget they were right and that we couldn't meme this one away!"

Okay then

That's wrong too.
The gun he got was illegal.
He illegally got it.
If we ban guns that are legal, he still would of gotten it and less people will been defenseless.

can i save this thread and laugh at you later when its found he was just a crazy white guy?

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT

We all know he's a crazy white guy. Just like the Bernie Bro who shot up the senators baseball game. Too much fake news into his boomer brain.
DEMOCRAT brain as points out, you fucking nog.

These people have no shame. It's all about scoring political points nowadays. No actual sympathy for victims and no real solution to problems. Victims of these tragedies are just political footballs. I blame all of this on social media and getting likes and shares to boost ones ego and self-righteousness. People just can't help themselves. Maybe WWIII is the best option for the human race. Just start over.

"Extremists come from several sides"

No fucking shit.
Thank goodness terrorist trumplings are so fucking incompetent.

Yes I’m so enlightened
>brushes ponytail

>get phone
>go on 4chin
>post shit
>get deleted
>get banned
>turn airplane mode on and off again
>continue the cycle
:^)

Yeah, I agree. I have stopped myself from posting anything about it. I think it's tasteless. My bias may be showing, but I think it's fair to say they started this shit. They are the ones that politicized EVERY GOD DAMN THING. So now we can't even watch sports together, share stupid cat videos on facebook, or see Star Wars without marxist propaganda SHOVED DOWN ARE FUCKIN THROATS. They bitch and complain about echochambers when they are so completely lacking any introspection. We know all of their slang and idols, they know none of ours. I don't want to go to fucking Sup Forums or Gab.ai or bitchute. Jesus. But it's impossible to have conversations or relax together anymore. They are the ones who hate freedom speech. It is faggots like Jimmy Kimmel who use their sick baby to guilt trip us about health care. Not the other way around.
>Nevertheless, this guy might speak to you. I agree, it's how it SHOULD be:
youtube.com/watch?v=WAxH443fgcs

Kick their balls on this shit: No reason to meme.

>No known motivation
>"This is terrorism!"

>Muslim states clearly that he wants fags to die and for the enemies of ISIS to suffer
>"This is not terrorism."

This is going to be beautiful when info is released that he was a bernie supporter.

DEMS IMMEDIATELY RESORTING TO RACIST ANTI-WHITE RHETORIC

THERE IS A MASS MURDER EPIDEMIC IN THE US BUT IT IS NOT STRICTLY WHITE IN NATURE. EVERY RACE IN THIS COUNTRY IS PULLING THEIR WEIGHT IN THE EPIDEMIC FOR THEIR RESPECTIVE SHARES OF THE POPULATION.

JUST LAST WEEK - SUDANESE MAN WALKS INTO CHURCH AND KILLS PEOPLE

JUST THIS YEAR - PUERTO RICAN BOY SHOOTS UP FLORIDA AIRPORT

JUST THIS YEAR - NIGERIAN SHOOTS UP HOSPITAL

REMEMBER NEXT TIME YOU SEE A JOURNALIST OR MEDIA TALKING HEAD, YOU KNOW WHAT TO DO

I don’t care what side he’s on, this shit wouldn’t happen if you listened to us and stopped letting the gun industry dominate our politicians

Why would you subject yourself to that kind of torment?

How was that chart debunked? I'm not saying I believe it, but want to know what you are citing to say its false.

Pillar 4

Do that in the past two decades when Islamist terrorism was relevant.

>makes up 1% of the community
>commits half of the terrorism

>terrorist trumplings
What would you have said a month ago when this driver didn't even exist?
He didn't even directly kill anyone - the lady who died had a heart attack AFTER the fact. It was a glorified game of chicken with a massive throng of "anti-protesters", not some rando public shooting.

>This is what a terrorist look like this was an act of terrorism this white man is the true terrorist
>.....was a registered Democrat and attended many anti-Trump protests....
>*crickets*

>you
>us
much thoughts, almonds shaved

>when the guy with the nazi flag sounds more decent than half your facebook friends
Woah I thought you guys were like evil racist ghouls who sprout from the ground as a manifestation of fear and insecurity.
But you sound like a normal disgruntled person.?

Cancer calling other things cancer.

FBI Source: Stephen Paddock Found With Antifa Literature

infowars.com/fbi-source-vegas-shooter-found-with-antifa-literature-photos-taken-in-middle-east/

Stephen Paddock at Reno anti-Trump rally

topix.com/forum/indy/TAF0SHP4C3KD94N2J

Stephen Paddock  Marilou Danley  Geary Danley

anonymousconservative.com/blog/was-the-mandaly-bay-shooter-in-las-vegas-an-ultra-leftist/

Stephen Paddock Worked For Predecessor Of Lockheed Martin

foxbusiness.com/markets/2017/10/02/las-vegas-shooter-worked-for-predecessor-lockheed-martin.html

Stephen Paddock’s Dad Landed On FBI’s Most-Wanted List

nypost.com/2017/10/02/vegas-gunmans-psychopath-dad-landed-on-fbis-most-wanted-list/

Chilling Warning Before Attack: “You Are All Going To Die”

zerohedge.com/news/2017-10-02/chilling-warning-shooting-attack-you-are-all-going-die

CBS Executive Fired After Demeaning Victims: “Country Music Fans Are Often Republican”

lifezette.com/polizette/cbs-exec-fired-after-dissing-vegas-shooting-victims/

Digits for commie butt hurt of epic proportions when motives are revealed.

It really grinds my gears when leftist do this "im rubber you are glue" bullshit. EVERY fucking thing the right does they just label as terrorism despite it not even really being terrorism. Remember that aut-right faggot than ran over that fat chick? Yeah, no police agency local or federal treated it as a terrorist attack because it wasnt. Same thing for this. The police and feds specifically said it wasnt terrorism or being investigated as such

that bitch doesn't deserve grandkids.
i hope they grow up to give her shit with cutting remarks when the booze flows at family gatherings.

So he's CONFIRMED Leftist?

what constitutes antifa literature, just so i can avoid it. what are the quintessential antifa tomes and bibles?

>right wing acts
which ones?

>incidents

Hate speech and vandalism is counted.

Only deaths matter.

This is what Russian shills look like

>avoid it
you're doing it wrong, take their ideals and throw them back in their faces

very
someone posted a pic of him in them pussy hats

Das Kapital and "How to Eat Men's Shit Like a Pro: The Guide to Homosexuality"

He was a lefty so you need to update your pic.

Seriously? Where. Goddamn it why is this so confusing.

Lefty shills are trying to ignore reality. he was a lefty.

If you are going to try to bait at least find a real quote you fucking faggot

Whenever Snopes doesn't say "FALSE" or "TRUE" you know they don't like the facts they uncover.

>snopes.com/2017/06/07/threat-extremists-more/

I would suggest this one, though. He cites the sources and explains exactly how they fuck with stats. It's just like how they classify spics as "white" for crime stats. They ignore tons of muzzie attacks as long as they weren't claimed by ISIS. But anyone who was an NRA member or any slight rightleaning would be thrown in that category. And most importantly all those graphs always compare AFTER 9/11 for obvious reasons.

>thereligionofpeace.com/pages/articles/new-america-study-2015.aspx

As for the specific pic shown, I'm sorry, I don't know this one as well. But if it's anything like most of these studies, like the shit SPLC puts out, it's always fake. Notice how they say "incidents" and "acts." And not terrorism, or deaths. Because it's ambiguous and they can have fake hate crime stats thrown in.

>youtube.com/watch?v=mZxVinHtJYo

>nypost.com/2016/12/05/report-buried-trump-related-hate-crimes-against-white-kids/

Anyways, I spoke to soon. I will continue looking for specifics on that "Investigative Fund" study.

any done by a non-muslim without commie markings

Yes, I agree, terrorist Trumplings are about as incompetent as Muslims.

Trumpling tries to terrorism; can't even kill a girl.
First left-wing terrorist attack, 50 dead, 200 injured.

Left-wingers are truly a brilliant bunch. Even the crazy ones

Never heard of an abortion clinic being bombed, goy?!

>08-16
I actually don't remember

This is what a nigger looks like

bumperino

I dun seen about everything when I seen trips that lie...

Not the same person, you proto kike nazi fuck.

kys

>2008
always ignoring 9/11 huh

You think they're Russian? like you actually believe that??? that's fucked...

WHITE PRIVILEGE, pic related.
Yeah, I'm searching and it's too new (around Charlottesville) to have any counter data and I'm too lazy to research all of its components. But even if you trust their data, it's still just comparing total number of incidents, not percentage. As points out. That's insane that such a small percentage of our population still even comes close to the amount of deaths that the natives do. If you're curious you can research yourself:

>newsweek.com/right-wing-extremism-islamist-terrorism-donald-trump-steve-bannon-628381

>revealnews.org/article/home-is-where-the-hate-is/

Lol. I'm a preschool teacher. No joke. Not gonna' dox myself to prove it. But yeah... you'd be surprised. I genuinely tried... really hard to find commonground. You give an inch, they take a mile. Pic related. So now we're finally fed up. I'd be lying if I said Trump didn't "embolden" the Alt Right with his win, but I can promise you this has been a long time coming. He just capitalized on this rage. If you look into Ann Coulter's book "Adios America" you realize that she wrote a lot of his election strategy. She is really one of the big founders of the Alt Right, but just tones down her message. Anyways, I never thought I would watch nazi videos and enjoy it. But you gotta' understand, it's catharsis. It represents the exact opposite of all the madness and chaos we see day to day. Our politicians don't care. Ppl call you crazy and deny any correlations with islam/immigration/crime. Have you seen Lactasia? That shit will turn you into a nazi...

>Lactasia:
youtube.com/watch?v=r7T6qU16fT4

>Nick Fuentes explaining what's really goin' down:
twitter.com/NickJFuentes/status/911046541204484096

>14 Sacred Words:
youtube.com/watch?v=iEhDvrbpg8w

>Weimar Republic 2.0
vid.me/0Q72

Once you start looking into r/K selection theory, and the fall of Rome you'll realize why so many angsty faggots on here (myself included) get excited when mass shootings happen. We want to accelerate the fall of society so that we can hurry up the process and rebuild from the ashes.

You can hulk text, so you can't be that new. But nevertheless, welcome aboard, user.

so.. he's an antifa communist muslim feminist.

wow, yeah, let's go tell 'em that. It'll be hilarious.

The left wing media the Sjws that have been vilifying white people on the right. This is the result.

less than one minute of googling took me to a wikipedia article which shows that the company behind that data publishes a progressive/liberal magazine

I am positive that they're including neo nazis in the "right wing" category, because they actually do not see any difference

the modern liberal thinks right wing conservative and racist/nazi/bigot are synonymous

> tfw you realize I'm a nazi now

Alright, I guess let's get on with it.

youtube.com/watch?v=WhEIz9SzrPk

Can't corner the photogenic dorner

>seung no longer high scorer
i guess it was inevitable but man has the world gone to shit.

White hate is an epidemic. People are being slaughtered. Why does no one think of the victims amd why they were targeted.

If lefties were brilliant then communism wouldnt have failed

We must make them eat it.

>unironically using inforwars, topix, anonymousconservative, zerohedge, and lifezette as sources

A 'Nazi' these days is just a white person that doesn't swallow their bullshit user.
The time has come where mad men point at a sane man and say 'look, he is mad! He is not like us!'

A Democrat, yes. And we're going to remind you of it every day, but you won't be laughing. I promise.

We use the FB replies to gather names. every one of them will be dealt with on the red day.

this guy's face looks like the anonymous face mask scontent-iad3-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.0-9/14449847_10205465566597729_8086015546494008598_n.jpg?oh=dd5feedddfec8666e601eacdd4d5c327&oe=5A423E7B

I found the CLS info officer.
I use antifreeze to poison liberal's food where I work, but even I don't think these are good sources...

he was mad that a mexican stole his eyebrows
which is ridiculous because mexicans have more than enough eyebrows

Wew, thought I was the only one who did that. Small doses baby, the hospital never figures out WHY the liver failed, just that it does.

no he's mad that a SAIGON WHORE BIT HIS NOSE OFF

YOOOOOUUUUUUU BBBAAASSSTTTAAARRRDDDD

you sound 12

LOL brilliant. Heading to zuckbook asap.

>kthxbye

This is not the type of thing you do to blend in around these parts. Take your job a bit more seriously.

Only twice as many despite being more than 5x the population
Wewlad

Yea that James T. Hodgkinson was great. Showing up at a low security baseball game and killing no one, but himself.

>five times
Muslims make up one percent of the population you idiot.