How does this make you feel Sup Forums?
m.youtube.com/watch?v=OAA5GwmDHsY

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ls-LDfZRyUU
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

it was cute

Wheres boruto chapter 3?

Good story of love and courage or whatever the fuck

Seriously though, this reminds me what the characters are actually supposed to look like, compared to Boruto manga.

Its exactly what it should be.

It's like naruto went into some retarded coma during shippuden and then suddenly woke up after it was all over. Post shippuden has mostly been decent. I still have hope for the manga to improve

these translation closed caption suck dick.

>main character finally reaches his dream
>it's all about a retarded slapstick scene straight out of a sitcom
that's naruto alright

Anime version of it shows he was so surprised when he was hit, the fox was also knocked out.

Oh, so they finally got around in finishing the anime? Fucking finally...

That's interesting; the anime version added some panels for what happened after the manga version.

Final manga chapter made by Kishimoto was animated along with the BD of the Boruto movie, or something. Last thing Kishi wrote was the story of Naruto's inauguration, slightly after Salad's side story.

Remember when Naruto was decent?

youtube.com/watch?v=ls-LDfZRyUU

Yes, just watch the video up top of the thread, and its entirely good. It feels like everything Naruto should be in an odd way.

Animated well, a bit silly, but has a nice ending.

naruto op and eds were always decent

After he was knocked out his friends had some Weekend At Bernie's fun with him.

Fox and Naruto are now scared of the little demon.

Drinking with some old friends

Oh look another dumb Narutard mobile poster.

>all of pierrots efforts went into this and not the 2nd season of tg.

>It feels like everything Naruto should be in an odd way.

A SOL anime with occasional action light hearted stories about everyone in the leaf village?

Oh look a fucboi

New Naruto is so fucking comfy.

Too bad the actual anime is still shit.

A new TG anime wouldn't have the same staff as Naruto.

How happy is Hinata?

they should just cancel it. art sucks and it had the worst start anyone could've possible imagined, managing to not only offscreen kill off everyone who mattered before, but go into a slow retread of something that was already done better in every way.

Coming out the week of 07/11

You just know they went at it like wild animals last night and that's why he's not waking up.

Man, I really wanted this new Naruto. Not the new manga that is out. It looks to be edgy faggotry. This special was so fucking comfy.

Why is it monthly?

It was pretty good. Although kind of a gip 'cause it was Naruto's dream to be Hokage and he misses the day he's inaugurated into Hokage...dom. But hey, in the end he's Hokage and that's all that matters right?

And Himawari was the best part of the OVA

Naruto is an over worked desk jockey now.

Makes me feel like i could've watched Naruto, skipped Shippuden and watched this and my life would've been better for it.

Many people who were fans of the naruto quit around when shippuuden started. Idk what kind of person stuck around the fillers.

Cute af
Waiting for subs

Hella old. True to the manga, though

>gets the Naruto D
>has had his children
>gets to make his miso soup for him everyday
>gets to fix his clothes in front of the whole village

I'd say she probably wakes up everyday crying tears of joy.

I hope Hinata cucks Naruto like most doujins do

Exactly.
Honestly, the new Boruto manga is already wasted potential. It could focus on the kids doing missions while still showing the SOL side of family life. Unfortunately it's already heading down the drain.

i quit naruto when the fillers rolled around. Picked back up in shippuden.

I stopped watching this show halfway through the first episode
Good to see he got what he wanted, and even got with best girl.
Might pick it up again just to see how he got there

>Stopped watching during first episode
>Somehow pretends to know who girl is or which one is best girl
>Somehow knows what MC wanted

Might have made more sense if you said you couldn't watch past the first arc.

You don't have to watch someone to ship someone user. Blue haired girls are always best anyway.

something*

there's 2 i think.

Both of them look like simsons kids

F

>Last thing Kishi wrote was the story of Naruto's inauguration
So what this new Manga isn't even by him, what's the point?

But he slept on the couch

Naruto will cuck her first

dose this mean their kids are gonna fuck eachother now?

That doesn't count since Sasuke has always been his main bitch

That has been obvious for years

I don't watch naruto anime but I am pretty sure the anime has plenty of fillers to deal with the SOL parts.

Stop being a pretentious faggot with your wasted potential horseshit

He is just a shipfaggot that thinks the entire manga should revolve around showing his OTP being an always happy lovey-dovey perfect family

Kurama's face when Himawari hits Naruto's chakra point though.

Naruto was good up to the Pain arc. Then the quality dropped.

But the Sai arc was the worst one in the entire series.

What is this from? Boruto BD?

No, I liked the Sai arc. Naruto's reunion with Orochimaru was pretty intense.

Yeah, pretty much the Naruto becomes hokage one shot with some added credit stills and Sarada/Chouchou stuff.

Narudad is great, why can't we have a comedy series either about him or about Salad instead. Burrito is terrible.

Comfy as fuck, why can't we have a serialization SOL style, I'm so done with the darkness shit

What does Hinata say at the end about the byakugan?

this is maximum comfy and honestly i love it.

but where's the boruto movie. i imagine people are hard at work on it but it can't hurt to ask and be spoonfed by the kind anons of Sup Forums right?

Makes me kind of want to pick it up again. I can't exactly remember where I dropped the series (Pain?). Might be enjoyable if I only watch the canon episodes? I'm a completist, though, so I'd end up really curious to watch the fillers just for the odd chance of a good filler episode.

I miss flustered Hinata

Winning the Narutobowl took some of her charm

She's now a mom who has intense ninja sex with the most powerful guy in the world and gets creampied by him. That's charm in itself.

So... Guy was never able to walk again?

The same shit about it being able to look through walls from the manga one shot's ending commentary

I actually did that, fuck shippuden

Shorthair Hinata was perfect

Reminder that the anime still hasn't ended yet.

Is it still on filler?

Kakashi's the only good thing about this shit show.

Mah nigga

Depressed that even though we both started at the same age, Naruto managed to get a waifu and achieve his dream, while I'm still stuck being a NEET.

So that's it? The Anime ended?

No, it's still stuck in a loop of endless, money-grubbing filler. Studio Pierrot is trying to beat a dead horse.

Really cute himawari. I wish we could have more Naruto SOL like this.

>unlocking byakugan
still hilarious.

Himawari confirmed stronger than Kurama.

waiting on the Boruto torrent

>could've had a cute SOL comedy about Burrito and pals
>get mega-edge timeskip bullshit

Why?!

Probably the new guy is a Sasgay fan.

Wasn't the short story about Mitsuki drawn by him as well?

True Patricians

Naruto would be 10x better if Kakashi was the protagonist

He's not new, he's Kishimoto's assistant.

>still using the same music

What would you rate Naruto without all the filler? I'm going to watch it and just skip the fillers aside from those two arcs that are considered good.

Tomorrow most likely

What the shit? They're still using Takeuchi for Naruto as an adult?

She's had his dick inside her at least twice now. The shyness has worn off.

okay so hol up, is this like real talk actual naruto epilogue? like is kishimoto working on this? because shippuden isn't even finished yet so i don't know why they've already started animating this

Wonder why they decided to cover Hinata up again. I know it's a minor detail, but in the manga special she had her bare legs showing.

I mean I'm not complaining due to the fact that dressing conservatively makes her even more waifu material. As opposed to Cuckura who even as a grown women with a daughter shows off her bellybutton like the slut she is.