no shipping allowed

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=6AS04nXHI8k&t=27m12s
shonenjump.com/j/2015/09/150904news01.html
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQT1KZFItg&app=desktop
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I really hate those shit posters. Let's hope mods get rid of them

youtube.com/watch?v=6AS04nXHI8k&t=27m12s

Will there ever be anything more epic than this scene ever?

If you like Orihime, please don't shit post. She should be used to make people happy, not sad.

You're asking for too much.

>dub
Literally hang yourself in the closet with a belt.

who will be first to be killed off in the next chapter by entering the portal

Fake spoilers say that Orihime entered the portal.

Renji, he's about as expendable as Chad but at least Kubo remembers his existence.

what happen with the other thread

So are the editors tired of Kubo's shit or is there actually a way this can wrap up nicely in 5 chapters

I guess we won't get confirmation this week yet, right?

Bleach is an awesome series!

IS HERE

It's not shipping when it's canon.

got nuked because janis got triggered by the "death by drinking bleach"

>Blech is finally getting canceled
>editors finally had enough of kubo's retarded shit

BLECHFAGS BTFO
SHIPPERS BTFO
KUBO BTFO

that fuck with that pic?
is that kubo? what the bloody fuck

What is this, the Pokémon general? Get the hell out with your false flag garbage.

>falseflag
Learn to be autistic at least.

So, how would people take it if Kubo released one giant chapter this where:
YHVH wins. Unquestionably.
Ichigo dies.
The world is remade.
He vaguely hints at future events.

This chapter being the very last one.

Kubo isn't being rushed to end the manga

"What former manga creators at Jump said whenever their series came to an end is that they either agreed with it a year in advance with the editors to decide the end date, or if the decision came from the editor in chief the mangaka would get a notice at least 6 months in advance in order to prepare any color pages, make announcements and decide how to arrange the magazine and whatever else they needed to do to end their contract. Doing it in less than a month is not done simply.

So far as Kubo is concerned, this didn't happen overnight. They already informed him that they would publish that information in volume 73, that they would have and advertisement for the conclusion of the manga. He would have known exactly when he was expected to finish months in advance, at least 30 chapters ago. If not more."

>YHVH wins
This,i hope everyone dies so shiperfags shut the fuck off

>tfw you fell for it
Nice, user.

Vegeta, what does the scouter say about Kubo's power level?

post yfw pic related becomes canon

*lowers cap*
Definitely agreed.

Has anyone ever tried to activate their bankai before?

>5

freaking hell kog not again

She wants his dick so badly

Ikr

She only blushes when talking to/about him.

Well, any theories on how Orihime and Ichigo are gonna beat God ?

I'm fine with Rukia marrying Ichigo, fucking Byakuya, killing Renji.
She's a well-developed character, she deserves options

new spoilers

focus on ichigo/orihime/renji/rukia

no chad

switch to uryu vs haschwalth

ginjo and tsukishima show up to wear ichigo and co are

tsukishima stabs ichigo with a sword to "return the borrowed"

zangetsu is brought up at the end of the chapter

take these with a grain of salt

They already did their best effort and were defeated, plus Ichigo is back to square one.

If anything, it's going to be Aizen or Aizen training the path to victory now that Urahara is dead.

Ishida will use the Antithesis to give Ichigo his powers back.
Isshin will give his own powers to Ichigo.
Inoue will resurrect Uryuu.

where**

Mods delete old thread. For what purpose?

There is no Ywach on sight to substitute with Antithesis.

It says THE HEART

Agree.

I never understood where that behavior came from in fillers and side-chapters. Her first description of Byakuya is "in the 40 years I was in the Kuchiki familiy, that man never once cared about me", when she tells Renji that Byakuya will definitely not hinder the execution. Then the first time they interact after that is when Byakuya saves her from Gin's sword, and then he tells her the story of Hisana. Other than that, they never interact on screen.

It's like Kubo/Pierrot was just riding an incest meme, even though the plot was in likely completely different directions.

>riding an incest meme
Nips are fucked up, and have shit tastes.

If Ginjo is gonna pull it out of his ass that he always planned on doing this and that's why he stole Ichigo's power...

According to Death save the Strawberry:

>In Rukia's flashback, she was in shock when she first saw the picture of Hisana because of their similarities (at this point, she was unaware of having a sister). She thought Byakuya really loved Hisana, otherwise he wouldn't have adopted a Rukongai citizen like her, who looked similar to his wife. Rukia decided to become Hisana herself in order to repay him for his kindness until decades later, when she finally learns the truth behind her adoption.
>Therefore, on the day of her Vice Captain promotion, Rukia cuts her hair, because she knows she has built a deep bond with Byakuya and her appearance no longer mattered, so there is no need to keep the same hairstyle that Hisana has. When Rukia became Vice Captain, Byakuya calls her to his room and presents her a samite box. Rukia then opens the box to reveal a pair of white gloves made with silk, with the Kuchiki clan symbol sewn inside the glove. Rukia soon realized it was custom-made for her. Byakuya tells Rukia that after becoming a Vice Captain, chances of using zanpakuto will be frequent. Her zanpakuto is an ice type so wearing the gloves will prevent her from catching cold or frostbite very easily. Rukia can't help but to take a deep bow to express her gratitude towards Byakuya while holding her gloves.
>The story also mentions that the reason Rukia is able to promoted to be a Vice captain is because of a recommendation from Byakuya. Also in one other part when Rukia finally found a way to regain Ichigo's power and went on to ask for help from all the team, she falls down carelessly, causing her nose to turn red. When she returns to the Kuchiki house, Byakuya noticed her red nose, yet he did not ask what happen. However, when Rukia returns to her room, Byakuya went straight to Hisana's altar, facing the portrait of Hisana and spoke softly: "should I ask what happened...?"

>Aizen is just going to sit in his chair for the rest of the manga and accomplish nothing.

Last page better just be him smirking.

tsukishima mentions something about orihime

This. Rukia a cute!

RYUKEN FUCKING WHERE?

Is it about her powers?

>The fucking fullbringers show up before the dads do
KILL ME

yes

Kubo better deliver. All she did was block a few attacks before Ichigo jobbed like a little bitch. Don't blame your white mage when you're an over confident twat.

The spoilers are most likely fake so calm down.

I meant that he would sacrifice his Quincy powers for Ichigo's sake.

Yes, get trigger tumbtard.

Something about early Bleach Orihime is really hot. Something besides the boobs.

Unfortunately they are clearly not aiming to interfere with such affairs in typical circumstances so long as it is topical, even if some threads would obviously be way, way the better for it (such as these threads lately, SnK etc).

It is up to the users to be civil and decide what they want threads to be (as long as it's topical). In other words, the only way to get it to stop is to just not play their games, for example tell shipperfags to just all fuck off period if you don't want them. It should be board meta that we just don't condone that nonsense, but that's not an official ruling, so it's up to you individually to actually not give in to such cancerous behavior.

Have faith, user.

Orihime is the waifu. She's supposed to be hot.

>"we promise that Orihime joins the fight"
>she jobs against a random Shinigami and then gets knocked out by Maki-Maki while Ishida basically soloes a Captain.

She and Chad should get together, they have a lot in common; like the ground.

>only care about what asspulls they'll use to defeat Yhwach
>muh ichiruki
>muh ichihime
>your autism > my autism
Shippers ruin everything and never bring anything of value, prove me wrong.

You're dead, OP.
shonenjump.com/j/2015/09/150904news01.html

Best ending
youtube.com/watch?v=tdQT1KZFItg&app=desktop

Reported for rule breaking.

Ban evasion is against the rules too.

Remember when Orihime's power were fairies with their own unique hierarchy and personalities?

Neither does Kubo.

Man I miss Chad and Orihime.

What's it say, desu

THE BEST!

Because we all speak moon.

That's not who she is, user. She has no killing intent whatsoever.

I do. I'll always be waiting for Kubo to explain her powers.

It's also sad that we'll never see Lily's ass again.

>not using chrome
>not using translate to english

Please be careful

A completely different person of the portrait, as if the act of introduction so seems as if it is a portrait of cartoonist Kubo Taito teacher, including Twitter, is seen on the Internet.
Such act is an act that violates the moral rights of Kubo Taito teacher, if vicious, because it does not forced to deal severely, including legal action, please note.

September 4, 2015

Weekly Shonen Jump editorial department

>orihime power is to reject
>she can just reject the fact ywach stole everyones power
>she can reject his life
>she can reject his existence

She can probably even reject a timeline from existing.

>5 fairies
>1 for offense
>2 for healing
>3 for defense

Whos ready for pentagram of absolute rejection?

She only has to negate the last 10 minutes for Ichigo to be restored.

>5 fairies

Care to try again?

New spoilers are boring shit, likely fake. Dunno if I should bother. At least since there's no One Piece and Hiatus X Hiatus is back hiatus we'll get early Bleach spoilers.

She has six faeries, user.

yfw her true offensive powers arrise when she accepts the situation the way it is

The OPN ones? They are the same as they were on Sunday.

my memory failed me in that and went by the ones on hexagram in that case

>Whos ready for pentagram of absolute rejection?
That is what I'm waiting for. Her power has been hinted to be OP shit since the HM arc by Azien himself. Even Mayuri wanted to run tests on her in the SS arc. She is the ultimate asspull that will probably be key to saving existence itself. If she can reject Ichigo's current condition so he and Rukia can somehow finish of Ywach. Boom, manga ends in 5 chapters.

>another general
>3dpd image
Sage and report again.
Keep up the good work, mods. Delete this garbage like the last thread.

>forgetting Tsubaki
Anyway, her offensive powers are actually extremely strong. It's a shame she has zero killing intent.

Can you fuck off? We're discussing the spoilers you intolerable twat.

>It's a shame she has zero killing intent.
Would be balln if she got over that hurdle for the final showdown.

Byakuya and Hitsugaya making out is more likely to happen than Orihime using Tsubaki

Fujo pls go

Weak bait

>so he and Rukia can somehow finish of Ywach. Boom, manga ends in 5 chapters.

you spelt uryu wrong user

im calling it now, its going to an ichigo/uryu duo to finish over yhwach

Have you not read the thread? Fuck off.

>no chad
JUST

>Hollows are death to Quincies
Chad wins.

Netabare, they were posted here further up. Although he missed a few details, like Yhwach breaking Renji's sword after the latter tries to attack him through the portal.
Orihime was unable to repair zangetsu because it was broken in every possible future, so Tsukishima appears and returns it to the past.

>ichigo/uryu duo to finish over yhwach
I hope so

Would make since for Uryuu to take part in killing the man who killed his mother. I stand corrected.