Why aren't there more realistic martial arts anime?

Why aren't there more realistic martial arts anime?

Other urls found in this thread:

olympic.org/news/ioc-executive-board-supports-tokyo-2020-package-of-new-sports-for-ioc-session
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gp_mhW6yLk
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Punp

why anime when japan is the real thing already

idk

where are my realistic kabuki anime

Cause japans testicles shrank into their body

Martial arts is fucking boring, no one even watches that shit anymore and it has been declining a shit ton.
UFC gave it some new life, but it's still pretty fucking boring if you ask me.

>being more entertained by cute little girls than sweaty buff men

Someone's a fag here

Don't a lot of japs do judo in highschool? There should be a judo anime, the only one to show it in the psst few years is oremonogatari and it had a few minor scenes.

someone should do an okinawan ryushu karate series since it could be about how they were involved with the chinese and ww2 american occupations but that's just my 2c, probably wont happen but would make for an good story

Karate, judo, jiu jitsu, anything would be fucking awesome. I would probably even give an aikido anime a chance if they made it.

maybe i was a bit too pessimistic but idk. it's possible in a pretty close future, martial arts representatives are trying to get a spot in the olympics for a certified competition when they are hosted in japan after rio, so maybe if it's popular enough the right mangaka might jump at the idea

Because martial arts are actually pretty damn boring.

shut the fuck up

Fucking you're mom gets boring sometimes but you dont see me complaining

The olympics already has tae kwon do, boxing, judo and wrestling. There are plenty of martial arts on it.

>realistic martial arts with lolis

Teppu anime when?

Please no

Classic stuff like Kenji is good but no anime.

olympic.org/news/ioc-executive-board-supports-tokyo-2020-package-of-new-sports-for-ioc-session

>wanting lolis to get hurt

Baki's pretty realistic, just a few chapter ago some chinese clown got sliced up by a KATANAH.

>realistic
Which defeats the point of anime.
Much easier to have real people for that.

>just a few chapter ago some chinese clown got sliced up by a KATANAH.
>Dissing based Retsu

No Dessert for you fag.

because its fucking boring

The one which in japanese martal artists being beaten by every foreigner participioners of their own martial arts?

You have a very interesting definition of realistic.

still can't fuck with sumos

maybe a serious sumo anime would be better

Because that would take actual choreography and effort to animate.

It's much more convenient to just pull bullshit supermoves out of your ass where most of it is a still frame where you yell its name.

Ask yourself what's more difficult:

Choreographing fights in a Tony Jaa movie, or making up a million jutsus and bankais.

>realistic martial arts anime?
what, like someone tries their fancy Jap-slapping shit and gets their ass kicked by a regular person?

>still can't fuck with sumos
youtube.com/watch?v=2Gp_mhW6yLk

Them getting hurt just makes them more endearing when they're recovering.

idk that guy but the current yokozuna and top ozeki are mongolian/japanese