BRITISH CATALONIAN ALLIANCE

Britain has your back, Catalonia. It's in our interests to support you, like Portugal.

Fuck Spain bois

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lFkrEN3Fpis
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

This isn't the Early Modern Period, the integrity of the Spanish state should be maintained. What justification do they have for breaking up a 500 year old union.

>the integrity of the Spanish state should be maintained

Man, there were members in the manif today in Barcelona with flags of Scotland in midday TB news bulletin. We must quell our internal factions first.

>TV

Why shouldn't it?

Focus on Brexit first, you are taking too long

>Britain has your back
No, we fucking don't. Fuck off.

Yeah I saw this in our news too...

Guess Northern Ireland is sitting this one out.

No Government has the right to prevent democracy. Fuck the Spanish police state.

Fuck off. It'd be like Surrey seceding.
>We're Norman not Saxon
>Our economy
>Free Surrey now

Except if Surrey was also full of Corbynites.

"""""""democracy"""""""

mob rule ain't democracy

>It'd be like Surrey seceding.
No it wouldn't you retard.

which has more regions with the potential to secede? catalonia/canaries/baleares/basques/galicia vs scotland/north ireland/wales/cornwall/fuckton of island posessions/london

That's the best version of that meme I've seen

kinda is

they dont want to leave the Eu and the republic doesn't want the north.

they are fucked

Eternal anglo trying to spread his bullshit again. You lost your empire nigel. Just go back to fucking your ugly women and leave the world alone

Yes it would. Slight difference in the people ethnically, vast amounts of money poured in, then flouncing off because they don't want to pay for Teesside.

rip spain 1492-2017

Stick it up your ass

West Sussex + East Sussex seceding when?
Kingdom of Sussex pls

Tbh I could get behind that

thanks my friends, very appreciated

we will provide you with great food and fruits as well as nice vacation spots, we will minimize any brexit negative consequences

reminder that the flag of barcelona is basically 50% english, so this is a natural alliance between two equal nations

Capital Chichester, Brighton not allowed in

Process is integral to democracy. What happened on Sunday didn't follow a decent, democratic process. The EU referendum here did and that was a democratic vote. The vote on Sunday was illegal and a total shambles.

>Implying Spain wasn't always Castille expanded.

Fuck off you ungrateful little shit.
Franco 2.0 when?

Shit that flag is amazing. WTF we love Catalonia now. Declare outright independence immediately, trust us.

They intended for it to be like that.

>The vote on Sunday was illegal and a total shambles.
US declaration of independence was all illegal.

In kikebook page of a meme separatist movement in Portugal - I've seen flags of Corsega, Sardinia, Wales, Veneto, Galicia, Biafra. Literally, all the separatists autists went there to Barcelona to watch the proceedings and how to make a referendum and take notes.

Yes it was. It also wasn't democratic.

>tfw a free Catalonia would not name itself Aragón

I'm sick of this ride and it's just started.

I don't want independece. I don't want unionism. I don't fucking want capitalism or communism, OR ANY OTHER -ISM, and I don't even want this shitty selfnamed democracy.

I JUST WANT TO BE FUCKING FREE AND TRY TO OWN MY LIFE. AND I WANT THE SAME FOR ALL OF YOU.

CIVILIZATION IS A LIE.

STOP PLAYING WITH MY LIFE.

REEEEEEEEEEEEE

The Republic are obligated by the Irish constitution to take NI if the will of the majority is to leave the U.K.

Why don't you just admit you're from Scotland? The rest of us don't give a shit, well actually we side with Spain because we hate leftist cuckolds like you and Shatalonia that want rapefugees.

FUCK OFF!

Northern Ireland will do whatever the UK does. Just like Gibraltar.

I'm English you dumb faggot. Since when do you believe that siding with Spain is our tradition and in our best interests? Smaller and weaker mainland European countries, you should fucking know this. Unless you're Welsh or generally just historically illiterate.

Fucking Scottish, tell them. TELL THEM!

Muricans built an army to fuck you guys up. Where's catalonia's army?

FUCK OFF SCOTLAND YOU KUCK! FUCK YOU, FUCK YOU AND YOU DIE!

RULE BRITANNIA

>Imperial foreign policy 300 years ago should determine current foreign policy

Yeah, I agree. Fuck off Scotland.

We will be their army if need be. Fuck off before we take more of your country.

If Catalonia want independence they ought to fight for it instead of holding a phony referendum.

Well, yeah...

Stop LARPing.

So, are you the Queen, OP? Or just some shitskin faggot that thinks he is?

I'm not doing. We're a weak irrelevant shithole nation now after over a thousand years just because in the last 50 years alone we strayed from this attitude.

You clearly don't understand Britain Achmed

The only way such foreign policy would benefit us if we were still an Imperial power. But we're not. Thank Churchill for that. I'd probably support the breakup of Spain if we were competing with them but for that to be the case not only would we have to get our Empire back. So would they.

Speak for yourself. If we support Catalonia, and they gain independence, SNP will be reeeeeeing even harder, so I support Spain even though I detest their governments actions towards the Catalan people, and their ambitions for the rock.

Not at all buddy, but i have to suffer a lot to pay my freedom behind all those LAYERS OF LIE.

BUY SOME GROUND. MAKE IT SUSTAINABLE. GET RID OF CIV. SHARE WITH YOUR PEOPLE.

Surrey Superpower 2020 peasants!!

Freedom for Northern England now. From Manchester to the Scottish Border should be free! Fuck you soft southern shites, with your politics and fucking social justice bollocks.

We'll keep Corrie, you fuckers can keep Eastenders, its shite.

>Britain defending Spain
Pedro you cheeky cunt. How many pounds do you get as a waiter there?

Apart from London the South is Blue, the midlands and the North vote labour because your mines have been shut down (if you take corrie we nuke)

I hope we get kicked out of the EU and Spain veto us so we can build a stronger alliance.

>Catalonia
>Valencia
AYO HOL' UP

Sardinia and the Catalans.

Who would say no to independence with a flag like that? Estelada sucks.

>Not wanting Catalonia to secede and Spains economy to collapse

Gtfo Euroshit

>Govt actions against muh catacucks
Do some bloody research

Go back to bed dad. You are not an empire anymore. We will come back later with your medicine and to check if meals on wheels brought you dinner.

Berkshire will never support you.
>Army bases vs golf courses

Of course it would be the UK jews to support this jewry

The eternal anglo always trying to destroy Europe. And when I say Europe, I don't say the EU,

The eternal anglo will always be the eternal jew.

The world has seen through your lies.

You lies make the fucking freaking frogs gay.

It's almost like you can't understand having allies
Almost like
You have no friends?

You don't give a fuck about Catalonia, you just don't want the EU to succeed without you.

probably because aragon is a completely separate region from catalonia

NI hasn't had a government since January.

>wanting a literal muslim state in the middle of europe

what did he mean by that?

Speak for yourself, I'm with Spain.

Fuck the Catalonian commies!

I'm with Spain. And I'll call out the normie bullshit about the catacucks liars and shitstirrers
>Disband mossos
>Vote on direct rule
>Mfw the rest of Spain decide to sort them out

>Intentionally photographing yourself committing voter fraud.
ok

>what are Sweden, France and Belgium

Just shows what a shambles it was

That hurts....my Dad's side of he family is from there

>Anglos siding with commies
Color me surprised

Stay in the union then lad

Another Berkshire man?

Where abouts?

>Not wanting to weaken a potential enemy
This is why you couldn't into empire

Fuck off Scotcuck

(((democracy)))

Nigga this was possible only because the police intentionally shut down the database recording voters mid process, those retards have nobody else to blame than themselves.

New Kingdom of Aragon or bust famalam.

I'd vote for this fuck the consequences. Foreigners from Hampshire and Surrey OUT NOW

Yes, Catalonia Independance forever!!!!

first post least believable post

>what is UK

They are fighting for it; Spain won't let them, they are being held hostage. How can you say 90% on favour of Independance is fighting for it?

Anything that sticks it to the EU is good for us I say.

90% of a 42% voter turnout in a meme referendum so illegitimate people were voting several times over at different stations.