What's the trademarks of a Trigger show? crisp visuals? amazing, overarching storyline? top-tier voice acting...

what's the trademarks of a Trigger show? crisp visuals? amazing, overarching storyline? top-tier voice acting? impeccable soundtrack? realistic heroines?

Shitposting.

Came here to post this.

Epicness

crap ending

Building itself purely on references.

first post best post

panders to people with ADD

Garbage animation, meh storyline, shit-eating apologist defense force.

Good animation despite having a low budget, memorable characters, JUSTICE storylines, saving anime, and oh yeah, shitposting.

Depends on the director. Imaishi's shows have a clear style and similar elements in the animation can be found in Yoshinori's work. But Kiznaiver and Ino-Battle felt completely different. Ino-Battle did have some "triggerish" animation flourishes occasionally though.

Isn't Imaishi directing a new anime? I've heard rumors but I haven't seen any actual sources.

Memes and

>realistic heroines
I advise you not to exit your house any time soon, the real world will traumatize you.

>crisp visuals?
Yes.
>amazing, overarching storyline?
Arguably.
>top-tier voice acting?
Not really.
>impeccable soundtrack?
Sometimes, but definitely not a feature.
>realistic heroines?
HAHAHAHA fuck no!

TTGL is the best anime of all times
>interesting plot
>great animation
>amazing soundtrack
>character development
>badass MC
It's a master piece everyone will be talking about in 10 years.

>triggerniggers

Over 15 years and people still actually talk about Lain.

All you see from TTGL is someone (and that someone is you) constantly wishing that people talked about it.

It still amazes me how much people praise Eva compared to how little people talk about Gurren Lagann.

That's the rumor

References and uh.... References.

By people you mean (YOU) that one retard who tries to force Lain threads being autistic.

It makes your heart go kokkekokko

>that one retard who tries to force Lain threads being autistic.
In spite of all his bullshit that's still only like 2/3rds of Lain threads. I don't know who that retard is but I wish they would have killed themselves by now. Imagine your only contribution to the world being to make a good anime series look bad. That's just pathetic.

memes

bad animation for the sake of bad animation

Fun. And that every newfag shitposts in trigger related threads instead of moving on because they want to fit in too hard.

>Fun.
Just like every media ever created.

Simple stories and characters. The "fun" part of their shows comes from exaggerating those simple features and it's why people compare them to cartoons because they work on the same principle.

Literally all they make is anime for children that menchildren can enjoy.