Jesus Christ Sup Forums you all really broke the internet today...

Jesus Christ Sup Forums you all really broke the internet today. Not just my phone but many others have been getting pic related.

Expect LOTS of newfags to be making threads and it seems more of the new sites are lurking too. Congrats WE FAMOUS NOW BOYZ

Other urls found in this thread:

strawpoll.me/14061586
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

moot did it.

If they can't tell you who Snacks is, kill them.

Who?

but what is his new steam profile picture? thats the real news

On a "free-speech" platform where you share any kind of view, anonymously, people can start rumors, with good or ill intent.

Likewise, Google could minutely optimize their search algorithms so that Sup Forums threads end up in the news, thereby exposing all the wild speculation and stupidity that naturally comes from anyone having free reign to discuss their views, or for people to anonymous inject bad ones.

What's frustrating, though, is the obvious hypocrisy in the media calling out the "politicization" of this event when they do the exact same thing, every time, to a tee.

>Google tries to fire up the propaganda engine
>It starts showing Sup Forums shit everywhere
>now everyone is talking about how Sup Forums accidentally broke Google rather than the shooting

PEPE HAS BECOME LEGEND

Are you stupid? He said moot did it.

bring back Snacks

who the fuck is moot

Sup Forums cap in your pic, priceless

moots dead

>current year
>not knowing who moot is

moot is joe rogan

With autism

moot is kill

Someone should be tracking the traffic here since the stories. Seems more fraud journalists want to write about how "appalled" they are at Sup Forums instead of the shooting

S-so long, space *sniff* c-c-cowboy

Okay guys, we're on the news again. Let's get back to the important issues

traps are GAY

NO LIKING MASCULINE FEATURES IS GAY
TRAPS ARE FEMININE

it's not gay if they look like women

i know its you, roodypoo

DICKS ARE MASCULINE
skirt or no skirt it doesn't matter. dick=gay

>2017
>not properly appreciating the aesthetic qualities of the feminine penis

>TechCrunch
funny, you don't see any tech-idiot drivel everytime CNN peddles rumors (daily)

Funny, it's like that's exactly what they want to do. Sure is hard to keep the "hivemind" focused on investigating with an influx of newfags.

aint nothing feminine about wedding vegetables

moot is a moot point

Youre gay, mate.
Dont go shooting up a concert over it.

moot never existed

ITS FUCKING GAYYYY

The amazing thing is that Sup Forums is better at journalism than actual journalists.

Very true, hell Sup Forums are better detectives then most detectives as well too

he works for google and is trying to kill Sup Forums

has been for years

Hey goyz, help a Joo CIA agent here. You're all just full of shit aren't you?

strawpoll.me/14061586

whats wrong with his nipples?

Good. Let them come. More people to redpill.

Anyone visiting for the first time today, don't forget: you're here forever.

fuck Trump and fuck white ppl

a handsome man

god I want to strangle you

moot is moot.

>Trolls on Sup Forums spread politically motivated rumours

Yeah the same shit the MSM does every single day. We learned from the best. Fucking faggots.

hi angela

It feels like its 2008 again

W.T Snacks' secret buttbuddy

moot is olev

Sup Forums IS the new Sup Forums.

old Sup Forums's legacy lives on over here.

why the fuck is this a gif

moot is your mom getting raped by fat nigger cocks as you slowly get aroused and go full cuck

because it has few colors

if the dont post picture of him fucking that dead whale nor have ever seen that picture

kill on site

Seems to me that (((they))) know just how to target Sup Forums, mostly by feeding crumbs to the normies that lead our way. All (((they))) have to do is get enough goys to flood the place in order to force us out.
Time to fight back.

Its a female to male conversion trap

This kills the Sup Forums

really toots my boots

All you have to do to combat newfags is point out how much of a newfag they are. Show an inch of kindness and tell them what they're doing wrong, and over time they'll adapt and follow suit.
It's a Ponzi scheme that actually works. It's even better than that; it's a mind virus.

Sup Forums is not dying. It is infested by newfags yes, but you would be surprise how many of these newfags making b8 and utterly shit tier threads become more and more redpilled until they go silent and lurk more and more.
Bitches love Sup Forums
Sup Forums is the black dick of the internet

He’s the admin of ebaumsworld

There should definitely be a thread for visitors who frequent here, so they can get up to speed. Too many Kekistanis are stuck here now who still believe in the Holohoax

Even the Atlantic are shitting on us, topkek

>we famous now
Fuck off retard, this website has been mainstream longer than you have been alive

hi, I was just wondering if any of you could tell me how Sup Forums works, and also how to use a computer to type a message to other people.