strawpoll.me/10678222
youtu.be/XAYhNHhxN0A
blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1720208
twitter.com/AnonBabble

BEHEAD ALL ARMINFAG LANDWHALES

I want Bert to be redeemed.

Reposting.

strawpoll.me/10678222

Erwin's hair remained perfect through it all.
If Levi is a decent man he will give Erwin the serum. Hanji will support that decision.

Reiner is saved again. Wow Isayama.

He's thankfully kill.

HE ACTUALLY DID IT.
MULE TITAN SAVED THE DAY AGAIN.

Can someone double check this???

Did you draw levi yet?

I know Armin is a close friend, but isn't this reaction a bit extreme, even for Eren?

Poor EMA. All they wanted was to see the ocean together. Not to fight with their leader for serum.

No worries, I'm sure Mule Titan would come in and save him too with this theme song

youtu.be/XAYhNHhxN0A

Isayama is the fucking Stephanie Meyer of shonen mangas. Thanks for Bleach 2.0, you fucking hack.

I almost wish my favorites would die at this point so I could be free of this shit.

Fuck Reiner being literally immortal.
Fuck Isayama being unwilling to kill a single main character ever.

I wish I could say "I'm done." and leave these cancerous-ass threads and this worthless-ass series behind, but I know I can't. See you faggots next month.

Aww damn Levi

>it was all real

why isayama

The drawing is half done. It might be rather crumpled because I shoved it in my pocket but there's part of a drawing nonetheless.

Eren wants one last ficki ficki with his First Blonde before he dies.

Sounds normal to me.

No.

What a fucking waste of a good man. Armin will never live up to Erwin in looks, physique, or wits.

This. If you manage to get off this ride tell me how you did it.

>no Levi

press F

Ok, thanks for remembering

This.

He's definitely saying Grisha is his brother!

>Eren and Mikasa kill Levi while Zeke and Reiner recover from their wounds.

YOU CAN'T MAKE THIS SHIT UP.

EXACTLY. That's why Levi should give Erwin the serum. Eren and Mikasa can bitch about it all they want but Erwin is the reason why Eren is still living.

Hell, Zeke is Grisha's brother.

IS IT ME OR THERE'S A LACK OF SASHA IN THIS CHAPTER?

Actually the word he uses is pimp. They're similar in Korean for historical reasons.

Based.

Here's my quick translations:
chapter basically corresponds to the text spoilers, except Mikasa doesn't say the whole "no longer comrades, Captain." Eren is distraught as fuck - he asks Levi for the syringe, and Levi acquiesces, but when Levi's about to hand it over, the redshirt arrives with Erwin. Eren says, "you said you'd use it on Armin!" to which he replies, "I'm going to choose humanity."
Edit 2: Zeke tells Eren, "please believe/trust me, I am someone who can understand you. We were victims of Grisha, and you were brainwashed by him as well."
Edit 3: last page, Zeke tells Reiner that he was lucky (to be saved)
Edit 4: right after Zeke starts talking to Eren, there's a smoking figure on the top of the wall. That's Levi. Zeke is all "no fucking way, you chased me here?! you monster. Fine, Levi, we'll consider this fight a draw" then withdraws. Then he says, "Bert, I think this is the end of the road for you...Eren, we'll rescue you one day"
Edit 5: After Zeke runs for it, Levi demands all of Eren's gas and blades so he can chase him.
Edit 6: Hanji tries to interrogate Reiner about the mysteirous case in his breast pocket. He tells her it's a letter to Christa (notice he says that instead of Historia) from Ymir.

>everyone alive
>more asspull saves

It's been a good run guys, but I'm out. This is too much bullshit. I'll come back after the manga finishes if it turns out that it actually becomes good.

Sasha is potato food now

Connie buried her already (after having a quickie with the soon to be corpse).

plot armor is fuckin disgusting

Thanks.

This is why emotional teenagers don't belong in the military. You can't threaten your captain because muh friend is more important than our commander.

>He tells her it's a letter to Christa (notice he says that instead of Historia) from Ymir.

Bet you faggots are not mad that Reiner survived now, eh?

If it wasn't for based Reiner, Christa would never know Ymir's Last Words.

>We were victims of Grisha, and you were brainwashed by him as well.
>Eren, we'll rescue you one day.

BRAZ confirmed for good guys.

someone literally has to die in the next chapters

its inevitable

Can you translate this page user? I'd really appreciate it. Especially the Connie and Sasha part

Reiner literally risking his life to save YH!

Did Hange take the letter?

>edit
He copied it from tumblr.

Are you fucking retarded?

The reason they are living is everybody bringing something of worth to the table.

Yes, she will deliver the bad news to Hisu.

>Ymir only gets a flashback chapter from Historia reading the letter

>first ErwL fujos, now this shit.

>replying to bait

>That roof-hopping

Is he the greatest shifter of all time?

>Zeke is just chill mounted on him
That's Zeke.

If Reiner exploded, the letter would never be founded.

>someone literally has to die in the next chapters
No they won't. They'll extract Eren's spinal fluid and inject it into Armin and then somehow suddenly they'll find two more shifters for everyone to eat and everyone will be perfectly fine because this is a shounen piece of shit. Fuck shounen. I forgot that SnK was just a run of the mill bullshit comic for kids.

>every retard ITT is "bait"

Reiner can't explode.

Well, he certainly is interesting but I highly doubt he is the greatest shifter.

>Reiner got saved
>again

Agree. But, to be honest, these teenagers together worth at least two commanders like Erwin.

If he ate Ymir, then why is he so competent and useful?

DT is literally the most successful shifter in history of SNK.

Q.E.D.

>can't see that 'retard' is the psycho Allahfag
How new are you?

>implying Eren and Mikasa can even possibly TOUCH MadaraCaptain Levi

>guy who wants to hire hitmen to kill people who don't ship YumiKuri

>calling others psycho

Quadrupedal Titan is the most useful because he ate Ymir, the best character.

>not insulting ishwood at the same time
Yeah you're a fucking dick and a psycho. Everything would be cool if you include ishwood but now you're just a huge fucking faggot

Poor Eren. Mikasa is in shock.

>letter
Okay, now Ymir is kill, 100%. Her backstory will be explained on a 20+ pages letter.

Her head hurts again, is it from Eren being emotional?

They better not kill Levi.

I wonder if Mikasa touching her forehead is something we should take notice of. It happened a few times before.

Of course, it might only mean that she's overwhelmed right now.

Maybe her brain limiter.

It really surprises me how EM let their feelings over Armin get in the way so much they're ready to pick up a fight. Erwin is without a doubt far more important for humanity than Armin is.

> Don't underestimate angry Mikasa

>all this misdirection when Jean will take the serum, eat mule-kun and become Eren's noble-yet-irritable steed as always intended

M-maybe the letter is just... Ymir explaining why she had to go on a secret mission?

Korean Raws:

blog.yuncomics.com/archives/1720208

>implying they could even touch him

I don't like Eren, but I feel sad for him right now. Guy's in despair.

Erwin pls

She seems to get headaches every time traumatic shit happens. That's pretty common of course but since it only happens to her it might be relevant.

>Mikasa:omg he is mental

She can't believe what happened to Armin. She says his name.

She's fucking dead.

I've been a manletfag through thick and thin, but he deserves to die after this chapter. Letting a kid die is irredeemable, even if he thinks it's for the greater good.

Zeke and Reiner will save Bert. No one gets left behind.

This.

Are you really that surprised? Armin is not just a comrade, he's like family to EM. Rational thinking goes out the window.

I hope he absolutely destroys mankasa

Zeke's says otherwise this chapter.

I want to believe but Zeke gave up on him already.

No, he already left Bert behind.

I blame isayama.

Zeke already said goodbye to Bert. There is no way to save him.

I hope you're joking, picking Erwin is the right choice.
>b-but he's a kid!
Who fucking cares, Erwin is far more useful to humanity that roasted gary stew

I hope Hajime will somehow introduce a new character that will become so popular that no one cares about Levi anymore and the shitfaggottry ends.

This x10000

>reiner still alive
Fuck this gay world.

Jean: I...what do I do in this situation?
Hange: this is my decision. I'm merely using what you said as another point of judgment/reference. Now, who'd be the best candidate for the serum? Either the severely injured Sasha or...is there another candidate?

ITT ErwLfags buttblasted.

>remember when people laughed?
>who's raffing now

Why didn't Levi go after Zeke?