Prison school

>it's still a cavalry fight chapter

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao
animeranking.net/stat.php?id=495
akiba-souken.com/anime/vote/v_189/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

God Kiyoshi did his best.

Mari a slutty bitch, can't wait to see her naked.

Mari's breast are now exposed and the Moeko's eyes are not visible anymore, does that mean she's Meiko next chapter?

Meiko spin-off by ReDrop soon

Who's the new girl in the scanlator notes?

Slut-chan

user you have to be more specific.

Bitch-senpai

That's how she's called in the manga.

This is a joke, right?

Holy fuck if he takes another break in this arc I think I am done with the weekly chapters/threads for awhile

Did I miss something? When was she introduced? We've only been in the cavalry arc.

Go and read the latest chapters

How many months has this chapter been going on for?

It's not.

MEIKO REVIVAL NEXT CHAPTER CONFIRMED

this manga went to shit, I had such high hopes for it

SOMEBODY DUMP

>manga stuck on Namek for one whole year
>Meiko dead for God knows how many years
>spinoff about her out of nowhere by Redrop starting next month
What is this going to be about, anyway? Vice prez educating high school girls? Trying to impress Mari? And not a fan of Redrop artstyle. Hope it'll be more or less like Hiramoto for it.

>Meiko spinoff
Literally for what purpose? I'd take a Kate one, if that was really necessary.

>Kate spinoff
If only. But we can't have nice things.

The only character I would enjoy seeing get a spin-off is the chairman. I can't imagine a spin-off focusing on any of the girls being interesting honestly.

>tfw that Hana \ Kiyoshi under the blankets arc was the best thing ever
>tfw now stuck with a stupid cavalry battle that doesn't ed.

I just want more Kiyoshi \ Hana love please... it's the single reason I read this crap.

Let's all take a second to really appreciate Funimation's dub for the Prison School anime.

youtube.com/watch?v=tEXurYaIHao

They apologized publicly for that line

>I just want more Kiyoshi \ Hana love please...
You must drop it right now. Believe me.

>They apologized publicly for that line
I thought all they did was say on twitter that they were glad it pissed people off.

That was the writer. Funi themselves sent out apologies shortly after the episode aired

Are they still on Namek?

Hana and Mari still being bitches.
Still on Namek.
Wake me up when Kiyoshi finally gets some from Chiyo.

>Kiyoshi's dick gets exposed
>In girls only school
>Yo it's not a big deal, do it again you trash
>Meiko's tits get exposed
>Probably every single girl has seen these during showers
>Vice herself nearly exposed her boobs in her slutty pig uniform
>Hurr durr better cover them
Fucking double standards

Are you mad because nobody gave a shit about Kiyoshi after a few seconds of surprise and horror?

The difference is that they care about Meiko.

I'm mad because they're blaming everything on Kiyoshi, even though he did nothing wrong. As always.

He's retarded enough to wear girls shorts which would get his dick exposed no matter what. He's the one to blame for the Hana stuff.

They'll be begging for his dick again when he somehow pulls out a win, especially Hana.

It's Hana's fault their underwear got mixed in the first place.

Who's in the lead for the Kiyoshibowl?

Yeah, too bad it will happen after next 50-100 chapters.

Chiyo. Chiyo's always in the lead, user.

As much as I don't like Chiyo, I'd still root for her to win Kiyoshibowl. He deserves to spend his high school days hapilly, without further abuse.

Her boobs look like Earth globes in the thumbnail.

same here desu senpai
if kiyo ends up with anyone other than hana i'm going to drop this shit harder than a ton of bricks

Same. I like the manga in general but those moments are my favorite. It has to be Hana.

Hanafags still on suicide watch?

Maybe.

Why does Meiko get a spinoff manga and not one of the more interesting girls? Those being every other girl.

>Those being every other girl.
Except Chiyo.

>Still on cavalry Namek.

Just end it already.

Mari is such a fucking bitch. Next chapter might get really satisfying.

kek

Why did she become a Volume Cover right away?

Volume Covers are tied to who is more relevant for that Volume, the Volume she is a cover for only has the one chapter she is introduced.

If anything else, it was Chiyo's friend that got her backstory revealed.

Stop shitting on Kiyoshi Mari. He's done nothing wrong.

Who's Kiyoshi Mari? A new character?

They're just having a tsundere moment. It will pass.

Are you fucking serious? This is so stupid. Wonder what they'll do with her.
If God loves us more than usual, the writer either got fired or took a lower pay for shoving political shit into an anime.

Mari is just under pressure now and needs to deal with her horse now, all in all Mari is the best with an amazing body.

>This is so stupid.
Not stupid in a business point of view.

- Meiko = Easily the series most popular character, only Hana comes close.

- Meiko = Money

Let's make a Spin-off about the Money Maker.

>Mari is the best
She's quickly losing her spot. At this point I just want her to lose the battle and I wouldn't mind it if Kiyoshi just went home in the middle of it.

Kate still hasn't revealed Hana x Kiyoshi yet

This arc is going to last another 30+ chapters

She does have the best body but she's rotten to the core. The cavalry still cleary shows she's a massive bitch to the boys.

What if Kate enters the Kiyoshibowl and Mari leaves it?

Her body is just incredible but man has she been a grump towards everyone else in this arc.

Why didn't the boys just ask Kate to put back the wet T shirt contest?

Mari doesn't deserve to win this.

She was that removed on the first place, removed something that apparently was a longtime tradition on that school.

If Kate had the gall to remove a school tradition, then she sure as hell was determined to not have it up again.

That. I don't care for Chiyo. She's not entertaining. But I want her to win. She seems to be the one that'd treat Kiyoshi better, I just feel bad for the poor fuck.

Doesn't makes much sense why she would do that, or there is a specific explanation that wasn't given yet.

Or she didn't remove it and the planning just had an error.

No I'm aware of how popular Meiko is. I'm referring to the "what will they even do?" standpoint rather than the business standpoint.

They're not smart.

To be fair, before her mind regressed, she pretty much dominated every scene the school council appeared.

>What if Kate enters the Kiyoshibowl
But she's gay and wants to do it with Mari.

>Doesn't makes much sense why she would do that
Huh? She introduced herself as someone who wanted to change the school system, Kate seeing the Wet T-Shirt Contest treated as a tradition might have pissed her off, wondering why such thing would even be a tradition in the first place.

Mari doesn't deserve love, user.

How long since the fucking lesbian scene? It feels like a fucking eternity, man.

this is but a sign Hiramoto stopped giving a shit about PS anymore

>Meiko = Easily the series most popular character
thats Hana
Meiko is the most sexualizable, thus the most easily marketable of them all

>thats Hana
Direct me towards any poll.

Meiko has had the most number of Cover Features in Young Magazine and the series Artbook has Meiko as its cover, the crossover with Absolute Evil Shool only had Meiko, Mari, Kyoshi and Gakuto in it.

>But she's gay and wants to do it with Mari.
And if Mari will be shown to care about Kiyoshi Kate will want to steal him from her just to make her angry.

Author would have to be stupid to make Kate enter Kiyoshibowl now and show her suddenly being into him so I hope he won't do that.

>Kate seeing the Wet T-Shirt Contest treated as a tradition might have pissed her off, wondering why such thing would even be a tradition in the first place.
Why would an all-girl school have a wet t-shirt contest anyway?
So girls could see their classmates wet nipples?

I'm on chapter 112 currently
Is Meiko's personality gonna change back?

>and show her suddenly being into him so I hope he won't do that.
Author's pretty good at setting up romances, so I doubt this is even possible.

Someday in the future.

Her popularity hinged on her dominering attiture and lewds.

I take Hiramoto doesn't the series that made him much more popular to take a nose dive bigger by not ever recovering Meiko than it's getting right now with even Japan getting sick of this Calvary Battle.

how is this arc not over i havent read in like 8 months

>Direct me towards any poll.
Saw one of those strawpolls or whatever a couple of weeks ago that had Mari at the top with Hana a close second. Meiko and Moeko were seperate but Meiko didn't even crack the top5 I think. No idea how popular Meiko is with the nips though.

>Saw one of those strawpolls
My own fault here for being stupid and not being clear enough.

Direct me towards Young Magazine polls, you know, the polls that actually which character the author will market the shit out of.

Hana being the Queen around Sup Forums is no news, that doesn't influence the series though.

So Mari showing her breasts in the open will defeat Kate?
Or will give Kiyoshi a boner which in return will defeat Kate?

Dunno, Mari probably wants Mari to get over her breasts complex through sheer force, or somehow Andre will lose himself upon sighting them puppies.

animeranking.net/stat.php?id=495
akiba-souken.com/anime/vote/v_189/
cant find manga polls, but since the anime covers the best Meiko we had should be enough for a sample

Re:Prison School

the memes never stop

saturday night titty fever sweat

Well, the popularity the gained for it made Me and the Devil Blues get out of the cancellation limbo, so he probably got what he wanted all along.

Slut-chan is best girl.

Neither. I feel like Kate calling out Hana will backfire in a huge way

it's Bitch-senpai!

Seriously, who the fuck is she, how can she get a Volume Cover right away?

she isnt even the worst cover we got so far

One year and a half. In the manga, not even 12 hours passed.

Hi-mi-tsu

This one graduated.