i.imgur.com/PW1ipmj.jpg
i.imgur.com/Hu2r29D.jpg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I was waiting for this

i.imgur.com/kCzZmh3.jpg
i.imgur.com/PW1ipmj.jpg
i.imgur.com/Hu2r29D.jpg

Pretty cute

So can we expect a Miko anytime soon is is Abe-sama going to have to cut funding?

This episode was kinda bad, i like the series but there is no denying this episode was lackluster.

Next episode is the obligatory dress up episode.

Nah, Roku went to the island and left Benio behind. No Miko anytime soon.

Does anyone know why she was ok staying behind? Did the author just put her on a bus?

No because Benio gave him a bullshit excuse as to why she kissed him and he believed it

It was on par with horseshit like this

Probably for some retarded excuse like separate development. Which is another way of saying the author will sideline her even more now

Rokuro is a faggot

>Rokuro is a faggot
Indeed.

Christ, the author doesn't really like Benio, does he? On paper, her and Rokuro should be almost equal and yet he can beat the 4th Basara without Yang mode and she can't even beat the 9th with Yin mode.

The author made it so that Benio is only good for resonance and being an accessory to power up Rokuro. I seriously doubt that he's going to split time between them and give her much needed powerup and development.

And I really liked Binbougami Ga. Couple more chapters before I decide to drop it or not.

her exorcist powers are dead

It wasn't a bullshit excuse, more like a "Let's avoid addressing this directly as a step forward" type of thing.

I mean, she tells him she did it so that he wouldn't mess around with other girls, so~

I know her powers are dead, but Arima seems fine with it. In fact, it seems like it's all going according to keikaku.

But she went from having a meltdown to kissing and being ok with not going in the same chapter.

It there any reference to her being able to recover them or anything? Or is she basically dropped?

You could always stop reading it for a few months and check back in later. I doubt it will get better though, I wish there was more focus on Benio instead of Rokuro. Shounen manga with female leads are so rare

>"Let's avoid addressing this directly as a step forward" type of thing.

How is that not a bullshit excuse? Its literally the sort of crap you see in haremshit all the time

>It there any reference to her being able to recover them or anything? Or is she basically dropped?

I doubt that will happen. She is probably going to rebirth them out of nothing through some asspull power up later on

>he can beat the 4th Basara without Yang mode and she can't even beat the 9th with Yin mode

To be fair Rokuro couldn't even beat Yuuto in Yang mode the first time he used it, so is probably a matter of them not being used to their powers the first time they use them. Also they beat Hijirimaru together not just Rokuro

It's a shame that a character's worth in this series is determined by how powerful they are.

Maybe it would be different if I read the manga but I doubt it. The anime is an okay 15 minutes a week though.

>is probably a matter of them not being used to their powers the first time they use them

I hope so, because the two of them are too unbalanced. Even the japanese readers complain about this.

And even though Hijirimaru was beaten with the resonance, Rokuro was holding his own for a bit, while wounded, and Hijirimaru had Higano's powers added to his own.

The boner the author has for Rokuro is taking too much blood from his head.

>The boner the author has for Rokuro is taking too much blood from his head.

Even with the gay vampire manga at least the MC is shown to lose a number of times and being overpowered despite having power ups.

But with Rokuro is just too much, the nigga has yet to lose a battle and its too annoying, specially how his personality is just copy-paste shounen MC #3498209

If he was at least interesting to watch...

I think the author just has a thing for blondes, judging from his previous work.

>Benio is constantly underused and underpowered even though she is supposed to be the heroine.
>Blonde (Mayura?) gets a massive powerup in just two years, her fathers heavenly equipment and manages to hold her own in her first fight against a Basara, off all things.

That's probably true considering she is on her way to getting her own love interest despite already losing the rokubowl

But I don't think the author knows what the hell he is doing with the power levels in this series.

"Character get super strong against super strong enemy when is convenient" Rinse and repeat with every arc

New chapter when ?

Are you implying that Mayura is stronger? She is not. And Benio is not underused, she has less control and only used her guardian in the last battle.

Benio has more experience, but Mayura has much, MUCH better equipment and much more enchanted power.

Give her a couple of fights on the island and she'll be stronger than Benio, which is a massive problem with the series.

And now that Benio has zero powers, I don't know that the author plans to do with her.
I only hope he fixes this fast, like her guardian making a deal and her taking her powers from the same source as a Basara or something.

I mean, unless he plans on making Rokuro so OP he doesn't need the resonance she has to recover, but considering she has gotten the sharp end of the stick more times than not, I don't expect anything with some actual quality to it will happen.

What happened in the episode?

>Are you implying that Mayura is stronger? She is not.

Well according to the guy with the dark circles she would be stronger than Benio if she had started training early

Which makes a huge plothole on the Twin Stars "supposedly" being the strongest exorcists there are

And once again, shits all over Benio's years of hardwork

>much more enchanted power
She doesn't. Only Rokuro and Yuuto have enchanted powers comparable to Benio. She won't be stronger. Benio fights with multiple low level weapons but she has her legs too. Not to mention that Mayura kept up with Higano for a while because he was not serious and due to strategy rather than power. There is no way she will surpass Benio.

Nothing. Bad guy left them alive and said he will come back again. You know all the cliche stuff

Benio is behind Rokuro mainly because she doesn't know how to use her guardian powers.
He didn't say that, he said she might have been able to rival her and it's her father. We saw during her training that she was inferior in terms of talent.

>Which makes a huge plothole on the Twin Stars "supposedly" being the strongest exorcists there are

They aren't the 'strongest' period.

They are the strongest from the East and the West (probably Yin-Yang / Feng-Shui related). Mayura is from the same side as Rokuro and had no training when they were chosen.

>Benio is behind Rokuro mainly because she doesn't know how to use her guardian powers.

And now that she lost her powers she is even more behind.

>Only Rokuro and Yuuto have enchanted powers comparable to Benio

Well, fuck me twice, then she should be even more powerful than I thought she should be and even then she lags way behind Rokuro.

For someone who places so much emphasis on the both of them, the author clearly doesn't like Benio. She get's the painful Yin mode, loses her powers....

Beach episode when?

>New OP next episode
Why are they teasing that Mayura on the OP if it isn't happening on the 1st cour?

Am I the only one that can't bring themselves to give a shit about Rokuro and Benio's relationship?

Like I wish they would just pop out the kid and the story to focus on s/he already

This manga is so damn shallow

>Two girls already wanted Rokuro's dick before

When you thought the author couldn't possibly suck Rokuro's dick any more

They died though, so they don't count. Obviously.

It doesn't matter if they died or not

Is pure self insert fantasy considering if they were alive there would be 5 girls after his dick. Why even point out that they had a crush on him in the first place? To show how much of a special snowflake he is?