Be Germany, have 17 million Muslims in country

Be France, have 12 million Muslims.

Be Murrica, have 1 million Muslims... still way more mass shootings.

Look up the statistics on violent crime overall. "Bin that knife" came from somewhere, after all. Still rooting for the commiecucks to actually try and take the guns, personally. It will be a glorious bloodbath.

there's no way germany has 17 million muslims

price of freedom bitch.

shall not be infringed

Where did you get thoses numbers?

France have 5,02M muslims
USA have 2,95M muslims

Also what are those "3" mass shootings happened in Switzerland?

17 MILLION???
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

where did you get that dumbfuck number from hahahahahahahahahahag back to school kid

>It will be a glorious bloodbath.
nah it won't, there will be some holdouts but if they decide the time for gun confiscation has come then it'll happen eventually

These often lump all migrants in under one header. There are too many muslims here, but it's realistically more like ten million overall, including Turks and Iranians that have been here for decades.

japan had a mass stabbing recently. 20 or so dead, 30 more injured.

you confused with the number of dead during the holocaust

You working overtime buddy?

This is still a meaningless comparison. Guns are just the weapon of choice for mass violence, they're the most technologically advanced. I hear about mass stabbings in Asia all the time, there are probably mass bludgeonings and all sorts of shit if you don't have guns. That said I am willing to admit using a gun probably gives you a higher potential for kill count, I just don't think having access to guns makes a population more mass murdery per capita. Whether it makes mass murders worse in scale should be the question under consideration

>there are only 6 countries in the world
>all of them sensationalize and unashamedly capitalize on every tragedy the way the U.S. media does because bad news is good for ratings

In 100 years we'll still probably have more gun violence, while dumb Ausie shitposters will have to explain away why Germany and France lead the world in beheadings as prefered means of execution.

>~15 years ago cantonal government was fucking with a guy so he got pissed and killed a bunch of politicians
not sure about the other two honestly

The guillotine was more useful than you retarded lethal injection which cannot be affored by most of the states because it's too expensive lmao

google says another one was a crazy kosovar that stole his brother's gun (crazies and retards can't buy guns)

and this is the last one

Way to deflect from the point, guy.

Now take per capita into account.

4=mass
Hmmmmmmm

t. Delusional liberal

Ahh yes, mass shootings.
Japan has no crime. please ignore nerve gas terrorism, mass stabbings, axe attacks, shoving people in front of train etc. ^_^

It's funny you think that. I'm new to gun ownership and I'd kill every fuck that didn't use the right knock if that shit was happening.

Thus. You blubmerifats act like the entire gunowning population will turn insurgent over an ideal of gun ownership when the military starts doorkicking.

America has an internal problem with mental health among American citizens.

France has a problem with external forces invading France and murdering their citizens.

Not to mention a culture that avoids conflict and is very ethno homogenous gives you a bonus there.

Could not agree more. We really need to do something about Democrats, they commit an appalling amount of gun-crime.

>pic very related

How about we import some American Niggers and Latinos to Europe?

The point was your lack of knowledge.

You do know 75% of the military would support the conservative side in a civil war situation, right?
That aside, you have no idea how asymmetrical warfare works, especially people fighting on their own land. Then throw in that the elite don't want to rule over a smoldering ruin.

The leaf gets it

Shut the fuck up moron, in Paris shootings Muslims killed like 100+ people with AKs. Go fuck yourself, nigger.

let me ask you a few questions,
Where do the guns that end up in gang violence statistics come from?

Per capita, that's only about double the rest of them if that.

Europeans should call their terrorists attacks "gang violence" too. This would solve the terrorists problem.

Australia has barely any niggers and Abos are too dumb to use guns
Germany used to be mostly White before Merkel
Switzerland are mostly White too
Japan is civilized and niggerfree
UK Took weapons away thatyear too and used to be more civilized
United-States has over 300 Million people and was barely over 60% White with a nigger epidemic problem

The more you know

>english"man" still butthurt over losing.
Pay no attention here, folks; things won't change until they ban trucks over there...

Oh no! 0.004% of Paris' population died! KILL ALL MUSLIMS NOW!!

I honestly doubt normal john smiths believe in their right to gun ownership enough to risk arrest or death over their right to bear arms

>Americans use guns and guerilla warfare to defeat the British
>Britons use bollards and hate speech laws to defeat terrorists
I mean, they did get us good in the was of 1812, but they haven't found their berries since then.

The point was the implication that Germany and France will in a hundred years be Islamic nations implementing execution for capital offenses--a policy these countries do not currently embrace--as mandated by their new civil law governed by the principles of Sharia, while America will remain more or less as it is currently constituted.

Because of our rights guaranteed by the 2nd Amendment .

No it won't, I will personally shoot anyone who tries to take my guns. No point in living if you're rights mean nothing. They grab guns and domestic terrorism will sky rocket. Shit I hope they do grab guns, you'll see black nationalists, white nationalists, militias and every one else unite to take out pussies like you. Taking my guns is pretty much the only thing that would turn me against this country.

Checked. It's wierd how they worship by proxy an ultra conservative death cult.

>military
>taking people's guns

Most military are private gun owners you fucking idiot.

Be UK. Have higher violent crime rate than USA, despite the USA being filled to the brim with nigs and mestizos.

ITT Eurocucks jealous that they're not gun slingin alpha's. Shits pretty lit.

Whites are a race of peace!

Then you'll be killed, and referred to as a terrorist by the Feds and they'll drag your poor mother in front of a CNN camera and ask her if her son ever gave any signs of being radicalised.

It's 6 million. Still way too much tho.

They don't even have berries, all the masculine blood in Europe was killed during wwii, what you have now is "men" who have never done shit rising the coat tails of historical people who would vomit if they had to interact with modern Europeans. Muslim are an improvement for Europe, that's why the government's are so eager to replace Europeans with them.

yea but we dont have car bombs at all really. 1 in 4 decades. and we dont really see acid attacks and the few that have happened over 4 decades were all muslims attackers

I thought a converted muslim just killed 58 people and wounded 500 others, few months ago another mudskins killed 49 people in a gay club, and I won't even mention the happenings in San Bernardino, Merced or Chattanooga, all caused by Muslims. But its good to know you are preoccupied by Europe. In 100 years you will become Haiti 2.0, the last white american will leave their country just like their cowards ancestors. Meanwhile Europe will celebrate his 1700th birthday.

You underestimate us again, limey. You should hear the Apache gunners just barely suppressing their joy so they don't get court marshalled when they absolutely obliterate a goat fucker.
Look at this old ass crazy lib Boomer fuckin asshole from Vegas. He obliterated a crowd with a Gatling crank. Grandma would be on the porch with the shotgun and sweet tea before anyone ever even got there when civil war breaks out.
The SS style special police of an authoritarian crackdown are going to think twice when thinking there's a gun behind every door isn't entirely inaccurate. Hitler disarmed the Jews.

People here just got more creative. Look at the arson in Australia, it's fucking brutal and I'd argue far worse than mass shootings.

TL;DR: Our country wouldn't exist without guns. Trying to take guns from America is like trying to take our automobiles, except automobiles aren't enshrined in our fucking bill of rights.

Kek not all of us are naracist pussies who care what happens after we are dead. You'll die and nobody will remember you or care, how is that any better?

Why is the Muslim population a problem?