Why did he shoot from 2 windows?

Looks like he was in the Vista Suite at the Mandaley Resort.

mandalaybay.com/en/hotel/vista-suite.html

But, why did he shoot from 2 windows? And why kys right as cops get there? I never understand this...why not shoot at them until they take you out?

This suite is huge and he could have made massive problems for a team trying to breach. They couldn't have gotten to him easily, and definitely not quickly without taking some casualties. But he just ends it without a fight?

Why are LARPer such fucking faggots? 30k fish in a barrel and you get a couple hundred? What. The. Fuck.

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/world/north-america/what-we-know-about-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock/news-story/84534e9684ee5eda80a6989c109fe013
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lombardo
twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

The entire incident is fucking weird. Not buying into most of the conspiracies tho. Also checked.

patsy, multiple shooters.

he failed geometry

>why not shoot at them until they take you out?
Because the CIA didn't want him captured alive, so the "committed suicide" on his behalf.

>And why kys right as cops get there? I never understand this...why not shoot at them until they take you out?

Because the cops could shoot and incapacitate you then provide medical support, saving your life. Then he'd have to go to jail.

>But, why did he shoot from 2 windows?
it's almost like they offered two directions to shoot from, and it's almost like much of the crowd ran towards the parking lot

>why not shoot at them until they take you out?

wow, it's almost like he didn't want to risk getting captured - or being shot and injured or killed in super-painful ways

>30k fish in a barrel and you get a couple hundred?
you're one of the prime reasons why we need eugenics

Fuckoff swedefag your entire country is where eugenics need to start

>Shoots 400 people
>Thinks he cares about getting caught

I'm sorry, that was mean. Please accept my invitation to America as an apology, I'll even include a couple of free tickets to a country music concert for so you can get the full experience.

>Shoots [x] amount of people
>kills himself like most other spree shooters before the police gets to him
Yes. Absolutely. Most of them care about not getting caught.

Wow, you really should be stopped from procreating. If I can convince you you're criminally retarded, will you kill yourself? Maybe you literally can't listen to reason, though

He was in The Sultan of Brunei Suite... it's a big suite with many windows.

He got bored with the first position and moved over for a fresh perspective.

should have got the penthouse suite and gone out in style

>killing yourself instead of blasting your way through cops
Americans are so low test

Everybody is a dumb fuckin sheep.....When some asshole starts firing...It's fuckin war. Look at Saving Pvt Ryan.....when the were trying to overtake that machinegun.....the dude didn't even aim....he put suppression fire on that machinegun. Okay, so there was ONLY 5 high-powered rifles the cops had.....they should have ALL been firing at the snipers location. You HAVE to do something!

He was ANTIFA

ignore the slide shills

>Absolutely. Most of them care about not getting caught.

You're a total dumbfuck. How do you know "most of them" care? They're fucking dead dipshit.

And that's what makes these events so implausible. Someone is going to extensively plan something like this...totally fuck the potential of it while they're doing it...then just kys without putting up any kind of fight.

Your brain is literally dysfunctional if you think you're going to have a firefight with SWAT and live. There's no logical reason why you wouldn't dig in and fight.

maybe to have an additional vantage point, retard?

>How do you know "most of them" care? They're fucking dead dipshit.
Wow, it's almost like one can deduce that if someone died from self-inflicted gunshots to the head before getting caught by the police, they probably cared about not getting caught by the police.

>Your brain is literally dysfunctional if you think you're going to have a firefight with SWAT and live
That's not something I have suggested, but it wouldn't be the first time an armed perpetrator has been incapacitated by flashbangs and/or gunfire and then given medical attention. Suicide is then preferable. You should try it some time.

>There's no logical reason why you wouldn't dig in and fight.
wew

Go back play to GTA V Jacob

Wasn't he a muslim convert too?

>Looking down on 30k people
Yeah, that makes perfect sense

ITT
The kind of people that would do this
Larpers and conspiracy fags

All swedefags have ever done is suck eachothers cocks and not take a side. Why are you here?

Fucking LARPer. Expert on shooters and police response....from fucking Sweden! Please continue unironically posting.

I see you're out of arguments.

>why did he shoot from 2 windows?

Two windows = two vantage points.

What am I supposed to be arguing? Your retarded theory that "most" suicide attackers kill themselves as soon as they meet the possibility of resistance?

How fucking stupid can you be. MOST suicide attackers, keep fucking killing people until they are physically incapable of continuing they're attack...i.e. because they're in pieces after the car they were driving detonated, or they are mortally wounded or out of ammunition.

MOST suicide attackers try to kill as many people as they can. They don't just stop cause "oh shit a cop".

MOST suicide attacks don't occur in the U.S. so please don't show your ass talking about fake "mass shootings" that never happened.

Yeah, doesn't make sense dipshit. Supposedly has 10 weapons...+ ammo...lugging back and forth between 30ft of hotel. When from either position, you can look down and see 30k people.

He wouldn't need to move. It wouldn't make sense to move. There is no reason for 1 shooter to move that distance.

maybe if enough people post this he'll get it. I'll try to explain it in pictures

>Columbine
>Eric Harris and Dylan Klebold
>Suicide after the police had arrived on the scene

>Virginia Polytech
>Seung-Hui Cho
>Suicide

>Newtown
>Adam Lanza
>Killed himself right after the police arrived

>Isla Vista
>Elliot Roger
>Suicide after carchase

>Winnenden
>Tim Kretschmer
>Suicide

And then we have different kinds of suicides by cop.

>They don't just stop cause "oh shit a cop".
Haven't argued that.

>Supposedly has 10 weapons...+ ammo...lugging back and forth between 30ft of hotel.
So you seriously believe that he planned for this and brought multiple rifles -
but didn't set them up beforehand?

>There is no reason for 1 shooter to move that distance
Yes, there is. The crowd moved.

see?

>Gee Bill, two window?

because real life isn't an action movie where you take out all the cops in an epic final stand, he doesn't want to get hit in the spine and end up in prison for the rest of his life not being able to walk, jack off or take a shit and just wants to make sure he blows his own brains out

He was framed.

Has anyone in the media reported the explanation to this?

not true at all, if you read up on spree shootings the bad guy kills themselves if they so much as see someone else has a gun never mind when the police show up since they are at the end of the day suicidal cowards who are trying to feel powerful over others for once in their pathetic lives

So when people started making a run to the parking lot, he changed locations to get more shots off? Makes sense.

I guess you missed the part about not posting a bunch of false flag "shootings". This is how REAL suicide attacks take place:

Akshardham Temple attack: Attackers fought until killed

Westgate Shopping Mall attack: Fought until killed

3/4 of suicide attacks happen in 3 countries...none of them America.

The way these "mass shootings" happen in America...are not the way they happen elsewhere. Which leads one to believe...they are false...or the fucking LARPers are completely incompetent and uncommitted.

Either way it's really fucking frustrating. Anericans are better than that Swedefag....even the likes of you think americans are complete fucking bitches and it's the norm to just end it without a fight.

Yep. Because it's not likely that people would run in a southern and more open direction. It would also be advantageous to switch location to avoid getting fired back at by people who can see the muzzle flashes.

A cop has this much shit aim.

Aha, moving goalposts. Completely different sets of basic premises. Never mind, then.

This is all just a big marketing ploy by that hotel.

>So this is the hotel where that dude killed 60 people? Cool!
>Can we book the room where he was shooting from?

They're gonna rename it the Shooter Suite, 10k a night. Set up a replica M60 on a tripod so hotel guests can reenact the whole thing.

Why didn't anyone have a sniping rifle in their truck to take him out with? It lasted forever and everyone was just running.

>germany

Checks out.

Moving goalposts? The entire point of the thread is that a committed suicide attacker doesn't commit suicide without putting up a fight.

Go ahead, cite a couple of bullshit examples from the U.S. that are shrouded in doubt. And simultaneously ignore the thousands of suicide attacks to your 5 or 10 examples that play out completely differently.

Why the fuck post with a swedish proxy you cocksucker. Show your real flag.

The other window was shot out by police trying to hit him

>The entire point of the thread is that a committed suicide attacker doesn't commit suicide without putting up a fight.
But the thread topic title says:
>Why did he shoot from 2 windows?

The only thing you mention about suicides are:
>And why kys right as cops get there?
>But he just ends it without a fight?
You failed to mention anything about "committed suicide attackers" in the OP.
That's just something you've come up with as a last-defense moving-goalpost thing to pretend you're not wrong, and telling me that "those weren't real shootings" when I post what I consider to be perfectly valid examples. Wennenden was in Germany, btw.

>ignore the thousands of suicide attacks
this thread literally isn't about suicide attacks.

>Show your real flag
Skit ner dig. Sup Forums borde crowdfunda en hit på dig, ditt retarderade lilla as. Framtida samhällen skulle tacka oss.

In short, you're simply wrong and in denial.

>Attacks people
>Commits suicide
....makes this...a...suicide attack

You literally have brain damage.

The only remotely relevant example you posted was Isla Vista...who...you guessed it, battled with police unlike this supposed shooter.

The others were faggot LARPing children...if they happened at all.

You're telling me you believe a 64 year old multi-millionaire...who had all of the time and resources in the world to plan something like this....would fuck it up this badly and then just kill himself.

Not a chance.

Its not LARPing if you actually shoot 100's of people.

It is LARPing...when you do it in such ridiculous fashion that you laughably kill and injure a paltry fraction of your potential victims.

Noone with the slightest comprehension of weapons and ammunition would be this ineffective.

>....makes this...a...suicide attack
Apparently not, since that wasn't a "REAL suicide attack" - as per . See how your terminology has lead you to this flawed conclusion?

>fuck it up this badly
The biggest mass-shooting in US history? An at least 1:58 kill ratio? An at least 1:500 injury ratio? In ~15 minutes? Would that classify as fuck-up? You're insane.

>if they happened at all
There's no way to carry on beyond this point. Maybe 1+1=3 in your world.

>This suite is huge and he could have made massive problems for a team trying to breach. They couldn't have gotten to him easily, and definitely not quickly without taking some casualties. But he just ends it without a fight?
In other words he could have been dead before the shooting is as plausible as this fuck actually doing this himself and offing himself without using up his arsenal to its fullest. Why pack it?

>offing himself without using up his arsenal to its fullest
>Why pack it?

>The perpetrator was found dead in a 32nd floor Mandalay Bay hotel room, having shot himself just before the police entered.

facts make all the difference

>just before
everything Ive seen is he was dead before they even reached his floor. They could have simply walked into the room

news.com.au/world/north-america/what-we-know-about-las-vegas-shooter-stephen-paddock/news-story/84534e9684ee5eda80a6989c109fe013

>Las Vegas sheriff Joseph Lombardo told reporters that the shooter took his own life when authorities entered.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Joe_Lombardo

You apparently have a very difficult time making relevant arguments.

For example...the "biggest in history" is an irrelevant argument to efficacy of the attack. With 30k densely packed targets a few hundred yards away...from an elevated position...and 20+ minutes of firing with zero opposition....several hundred should be dead. Anyone who has shot a deer would know effective ammunition for lethal hits.

No way a millionaire with this much time and resources inflicts so little damage.

No shit he cares about getting caught. Getting caught means you'll be wasting away in a supermax. The shooter like other people on suicide missions wanted to end things on his own terms because he knows real like isn't like playing GTA.

He was dead before the shooting even started. He's just the fall guy for this deep state op.

What the hell is this "Mandalay Bay"? Last I heard, Mandalay Bay was a movie production company, not a hotel. Is this the Mandela Effect?

>You apparently have a very difficult time making relevant arguments.
Not at all. It's part of what I do.

>the "biggest in history" is an irrelevant argument to efficacy of the attack
It's almost like I also mentioned kill ratios and injury ratios.

>30k densely packed targets
No, it was ~22,000 according to almost all media reports.

>a few hundred yards away
"A few" = 4? The distance was about 400 yards.

>20+ minutes of firing
Incorrect. The shooting started at 10:08 p.m. and "reportedly stopped after five to fifteen minutes."
You've shifted all of the relevant numbers to fit your argument. That's not okay.

>several hundred should be dead
It's almost like 1 shot =/= 1 kill. It's almost like almost 600 static and moving targets got hit.

Police said he built "platforms" under each window so he would have a better vantage point. Presumably, he set up multiple guns on each platform and switched when all the guns on the first platform ran out of ammo.

Please listen to swedecuck and kill yourself.

If I were desperate enough to go on a shooting rampage, I would probably kill myself to not risk being wounded/maimed/imprisoned. Killer or not, he is a human with complex psychology, and the drive to avoid pain, especially if he were already depressed, could easily have overpowered his desire for self preservation.

Do you honestly not see how someone could prefer death to the risk of imprisonment and suffering until natural death?

No, you're just exceptionally fucking stupid.

Okay, nigger.

HEY GUYS I SWEAR IT WAS CALLED NEW VEGAS LIKE IN THE VIDEO GAME RIGHT I MEAN ITS MANDELA EFFECT THERE WAS NO LAS VEGASES EVER

Stupid faggot is stupid.

This picture is inaccurate. Look at the OP picture.

The "corner" has a width of six tiles.
That’s exactly the distance of the left window and the edge.

However, this window then is not in his room anymore.

Yeah. I think the single door on the lower right leads to the second room he rented. So the other hole would be in that room.

How come someone is shooting from 10th floor here? how come the media is reporting shooter was on floor 32 but there seems to be someone shooting from floor 10 as well here: twitter.com/abbytheodros/status/914735456943607808

Find the video on Vegas channel 13 news. Look ten stories high. Remember they didn't show the building on the news until dawn. There are more than one shooters and that's the problem. I live here, we all see it on tv. It's a fucking psyop or they're covering something more to it up.

Ah, okay. Do we also have a map of this?

The luxor is directly across the street to the west of the Las Vegas Village venue where these people were killed.

There is a pyramid, sphinx, and obelisk overlooking the entire thing. This is a mason/illuminati false flag/ritual killing.

It's a crisis simulation, friend. Read up on it. This is some virtual reality quantum shit the government plays with to supposedly "better response times and preparedness", or whatever. They're gauging the reaction if such a thing actually took place by literally having it happen.

At most, only 3 people died and that's because they needed to lend *some* credibility + they caught on in the moment.

Why would the powers that be fake killing people? Wouldn't their religion want people dead?

Are we really above suspicion that the govt did in fact want to do this but actually calculated the dead and injured as simple statistics for the simulation? Alot of people saying this is like a movie and last time I checked govt agencies love them some movies.

It's nothing, that's just a trick of the light.

Different angles to aim from dumbass. Do try to keep up.

LOL

I like this guy

Because it's a false flag. Now just ignore the shills pouring in from google. Sup Forums was on the front page of news, and we have shill after shill

multiple point atttack