What a faggot

What a faggot

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

no u

White rural americans are unevolved chimps. He's right.

Proving God's existence.

Aren't you guys descended from exiles and bred with literal unevolved chimps?

>the eternal fedora strikes again

youtube.com/watch?v=Nt0NcaxmGHo

Ugh.
racist asshole

weekly reminder that richard dawkins invented memes

Dawkins needs to get back in his ivory tower and stfu.

Looks like english teeth aren't a meme after all

I'm sure the guy is very intelligent or whatever. But I just can't take him seriously when he smiles with his gross ass teeth like that. He is ironically probably uglier then the "rural americans" that he mocks.

amerikneels btfo

agriculture, guns, and the internet are some of mankind's greatest achievements. you'd think an evolutionary biologist would be less arrogant

I can't wait until he gets culturally enriched.

Actually guns ruined the aristocracy and warrior ethos which lead to ultimate collapse of Europe
But now that they're here "banning" them is the most retarded thing you can do if you are around lawless shitskins

He always was
He's gonna get get ass raped by Satan in hell. Fuck skeptics

>ameriglugs will be more outraged at this than the constant massacres

>constant truckings and bombings in cuckrope
>obsessed with america instead

>guns ruined the aristocracy
Bullshit. Keep telling yourselves that even after you tried to charge German Panzers with fucking cavalry.

PART

Militant atheist always are

People forget about the Charlie Hebdo incident where literal automatic weapons were involved

When did Abos start using cell phones?

>Joel B Sup Forumslak

Don't see what does it have to do with what I said but cice meme but it's not real unlike the potato famine
Also, educate yourself on mass line infantry and the age of revolutions

>implying he doesn't like buttlove.

>when Sup Forums says it its funny
>when liberal#8523 says it its a tragedy

Oi you cheeky cunt, I sware on me mum I'll hook you in the gabber.

He just needs to die. Isn’t he 300 years old now?

What a living meme this man is

>Muh sky daddy meks me not a faggot

you have a point--guns equalized everyone so that you didn't have to be the biggest and strongest to win, and you can just use guns to force the biggest and strongest slaves to work for you. but this also gives people more time to read and think and solve problems rather than worry about hunting and protecting themselves from wolves and mongols. so it's a trade off I guess

no he just identified them
two different things kike

Holy shit that video

The Amendments literally don't matter.

There isn't a single constitutional amendment in the USA that hasn't been repeatedly and unapologetically violated by the federal government. The document survives for purely symbolical and rhetorical reasons, make no mistake.

Cut him some slack: he can't critisize muslims anymore in his country.

durn tootin
nice speaking

oh no wait, you go to jail for racism.unless you are politically connected or wealthy.

Based

He has to kiss Lib ass in order to speak at Universities again. Offended too many libs from his anti-Islam talk and we had a golden opportunity for him to get back into the clique.

Let this day be a reminder to all the profligates and dissolute of the Strip. Caesar's hand will reach you even in the safety of New Vegas.

Australian men are pussies. Their women travel to Europe just to find penises bigger than half an inch. Ask the British, Australian women travel just to fuck British men over aussies.

True to Caesar

They still think they can shame us into giving up our guns. I thought this guy was supposed to be smart.

You still have to be strong to use firearms/modern military equipment. Ever hauled around a full combat load? Guns and ammo aren't exactly light.

Dawkins stroke really fried his fuckin brain.

> White guy from just North of Las Vegas
> Most Mexican ridden, democratic part of Nevada

Rural my ass

>checkmate

Gun crazies are so easy to trigger. Is this because they are as dumb as dogshit?

...said the nigger-lover.

>breitbart
They stopped sucking their own cocks long enough to write about Vegas?

>rural white americans
>Faulkner, Jackson, Lincoln, etc
>rural aussies
>nobody
>rest of aussies
>nobody

Absolutely wrong. Even Ginsburg hasn't touched the first

Hi Media Matters

Glad to see the Left are humiliating themselves AGAIN at the worst possible time. Thanks for 2018, cucks.

Australians will always be pussies

Thanks for the election, Leftist criminal. Nothing makes me feel better than GOOD LITTLE LEFTISTS blowing themselves the fuck out on my screen.

Ffs this guy needs to stay out of politics

I wonder if he'll wish he had a gun when his country is taken over by Muslims?

Don't you have some petrol to huff?

>Godlessness in action
Human life becomes a joke when you believe in nothing other than materialism. Look at China

This guy had three coherent ideas and everything else he does is nonsense. He has no friends or acquaintances that do not completely agree with him.
The climax of his book "God Delusion" -- which is supposed to have been a book about religion -- is a comparison of tribalism among atheist Jews in social-democratic Israel and atheist Chinese in communist China.

Dawkins has a low IQ.

Digusting cocksucker.

He started to be far more retarded after his stroke, I wouldn't take anything he says nowadays too seriously.