What will happen if all white men are required by law to give up their firearms and support gun control?

What will happen if all white men are required by law to give up their firearms and support gun control?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/user/MrColionNoir
youtube.com/user/mastapoole
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

War

A civil war and you dead in a ditch with the rest of you liberal commie faggots

day of the rope unironically, which is why they will not try it

It’s unenforceable.
There are too many guns in america for a ban too happen.
Getting rid of guns in australia was simple, it’s a island and only part of it has humans living there.
America is absolute fuckhuge.

Can we all agree on gun control now?
It's every republicans duty to support strict gun laws on this moment. This blood is on our hands.

You and your family would cease to exist in the war.

dont ban the guns
ban the bullets instead.

FPBP

Kys

Nice bait image, white identarian sir. But why bully? Forgotten Weapons guy is always equipped with the worst shit. Hardly seems fair.

this.

shitskins and their feminist enablers will all get killed. white women will from then on be raised on cages like cattle and not given any freedom

>There are too many guns in america for a ban too happen.
just like the blacks when slavery ended

Civil war

Hi, fellow leaf.

hickok45 would singlehandedly slaughter all of our enemies

Fuck off you shill, seen you ever. I WILL DOXXX YOU AND RAPE YOUR FAMILY.

they shoot the law (and all you commie niggers too)

Get from the niggers first. They kill way more than this guy did.

Hey, guys, this is not the attitude to have after such a tragic event. After all, the government now knows that one old guy can takeout several hundred people. They know better than attempt to anger several tens of millions of gun owners... oh wait.

they aren't banning anything. once they try then all the cuckold liberals and their white women enablers die

>which is why they will not try it
>implying (((they))) already haven't been slowly eroding your gun rights for dozens of years now

Where are your automatics? grenade launchers? stingers?
All of it should be legal, yet the grip on gun ownership keeps tightening every year

Civil fucking war is gonna happen faggot

If you're going to LARP as an "elephant," do it at a furry convention with the rest of your degenerate liberal friends.

Just do what the government tells you.

Bullets are easy to make and literally tens of thousands of people have the machinery to make them already. Making your own ammo is quite common in the gun hobby. It is cheaper and you can make bullets of higher quality than what you can buy in the store if you know what you are doing.

The basic design of a bullet is from the 1800's. Anything of 1800's level technology can easily be done in somebody's basement or garage today.

That image is bogus what about Colion Noir?
Fucking asshat libshits.

>what is a reloading station

kek

Trump is coming for your guns faggot

Fuck off libscum.

Ian has the best stuff of anybody because he goes to auctions, museums and armories

Fucking war, user. Fucking war.

>Mon)18:31:04 No
But wasn't he a democrat?

>(((our)))

forgotten weapons is easily the best channel.

FPSRussia? Isn't his channel dead now?

Crazy rednecks and nazis probably kidnap unarmed liberals and use them as human shields against the feds

5 of them are American. One is Russian.

Colion has about 10-20k less than Ian, but for some reason he wasn't included?
youtube.com/user/MrColionNoir

>yet the grip on gun ownership keeps tightening every year
Its actually gotten better in most of America since the 90's, but I wouldn't expect T'Mukmamuk the horse archer to know that.

White genocide. Next question?

They all ware glasses?

Only if dindus give up their guns first which they wont.

Gun jesus is the best of them all.

How about we require Democrats and liberals to give up any firearms and support gun control. I think we would all be safer if they lost the right to have dangerous weapons.

Just white people? Blacks will have a field day.

>5+1=5
>FPSRussia is actually Russian

Delete your account

Fpbp

Short of swat teams going door to door and searching every house in the country, I doubt anything would make white america give up their guns.

You do know the gun market is usa's biggest industry...it will never happen. Research

Patrician taste

I dont know what is about IV8888 is unwatchable after Barry died. That guy (eric?) always looks uncomfortable and his videos take fucking forever.

No it's not, it's on the hands of the nutjob who committed the act.
"shall not be infringed"

If they banned ammo, and all reloading supplies and components, that would be much more effective than trying to ban firearms.

How do I delet 4ch account?

This

He's not russian. It's a fake accent.

Turner Diaries

Civil War. Hundreds of thousands dead. Mostly niggers and liberals. Overthrow of the government by the military after they are told to use weapons on civilians. Probably a couple hundred years of dictatorships.

War the likes of which your bitch ass can't even conceive you silly little faggot.

What? No way.

Track down and kill M00t the betrayer NOT GOOK M00t

>What do you mean officer? im just buying this lead and steel stock for my art business.

It would be, until people started making IED's, EFP's, and various other explosive or chemical weapons

This guy needs more views.
youtube.com/user/mastapoole

They'd just call him an Uncle Tom and dismiss him, like they always do.

Bloodshed like none has ever been witnessed before. Just watch when they start knocking down doors to snatch all the guns, how shit goes down.

You know, I have been seeing a lot of proposed solutions in the wake of the Vegas shooting so let me put forward my own, using perversions of leftist gun control arguments to make my point.

The founding fathers never conceived the possibility of an outdoor music festival with tens of thousands of people. The Right to bear arms is a fundamental constitutional right. The attendance of an outdoor music festival with 10,000 other people is not a right. I would support restrictions on outdoor music festivals before I would support further restriction of the second amendment.

Knife yourself. Since we all know your faggoty self doesn’t own an evil gun.

I'm on it.

They're all alphas.

>There are too many guns in america for a ban too happen.
Nearly one for every citizen. Fucking try it lel

True. And even with only 1% resistance from crazies/Patriots, they'd run out of swat teams

Sounds comfy

Can confirm, have one. When the Obama faggotry caused ammo prices to skyrocket, began mass production of our own. Since prices have become reasonable we’ve stocked up, but we’ve got the means to begin making them again if need be.

>takes los vegas 72 FUCKING MINUTES to stop an old man held up in one location

>somehow think a massive USA wide gun confiscation will go over any better

the only way it would possibly work, is if they hit everyone at the exact same time. the instant people get wind that THEY GON TAKE OUR GUNS it will be impossible

The world would be saved.

Civil war is really the only way. Kill the right, won't be hard, the remaining idiots will surrender their weapons. Once the left runs everything, no more guns, no more christian conservative retards.

Why do they have to be crazy? What the fuck else are libtards going to be good for, if not as human shields?

>What will happen if all white men are required by law to give up their firearms and support gun control?

>Pass racist law
>Law violates the constitution
>Law violates several civil rights rulings

Basically what would happen is that it would be thrown out in the courts, and white people would began to really, truly, hate brown people.

NFA didn't work.

I like it. There are documented cases of founders encouraging citizens to buy fucking cannons, so the "muh not musket now" argument has always been crap.

/thread

in times like these is the easiest to get a gun permit! USE THIS OPPORTUNITY AND GET YOURSELF A WEAPON!

>Banning steel stock
>banning all forms of lead

Exactly what rock do you live under. Every tradesman would revolt. Lead is still used in roofing quite a bit. Steel is literally used by thousands of trades on a daily basis.

Do liberals only have desk jobs? Can they not understand anything but typing on a keyboard?

I feel like you are a right winger trying to encourage them to make your day.

Please try.
Please please try.

Ban the tradesmen!

why would they use unpatriotic lead and steel?!!!

If you fuckers go after Forgotten Weapons I will come to America and drive a truck into a fucking crowd.

Lel the US government can't even stop a fighting force of never more than 4,000 radical islamists. What makes you think they could stop a better trained, better equipped standing force of millions?

>notice anything similar
none of them gone on shooting rampages?

Facial hair.

gee really?

Good fucking god this. I will not give up my freedom to faggots like OP.

I will kill everything if i need to.

>he doesn't fight the enemy with gyrojets, MGs with 20 degrees of traversal, 2.7mm handguns, 13.2mm anti-tank rifles, 1800 RPM WW1 smg's, and fucking revolutionary muskets

Not to mention the armed forces are overwhelmingly conservative and the majority of the people in the military come from the gun owning patriotic families that leftists hate.