Yu-Gi-Oh ARC-V

Prepare For The Trainwreck

Spoilers:

Episode 114: The Neo Galaxy-Eyes that Radiates in the Darkness
Yushou and the others board the ship heading towards Academia. On the ship, a match between Kaito and Dennis begins. The two duelists, who were both Yushou's students, fight fiercely for what they believe in and the people they want to protect.
Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu

Episode 115: Duel Pirate Captain Solo
The ship that Yuya and co. boarded with the help of Serena, turns out to be a pirate ship. Even though they find out the truth in the end, it is already too late. A shaken Yuya and co. are assaulted fiercely by the Captain Solo. Suddenly, a familiar voice...?
Script: Maegawa Jun

Episode 116: Guardians of the Sun and Moon
Yugo learns that Rin is being held captive on one of Academia's towers and heads towards there immediately. Standing before him is the "Keeper of the Eastern Tower". At the same time, the "Keeper of the Western Tower" stands before Kaito who is trying to save Ruri.
Script: Maegawa Jun

Episode 117: The Threatening Toll*
Yugo and Rin happily reunites. But, suddenly, Rin challenges Yugo to a duel! Despite being childhood friends who grew up and dueled together in the City, Yugo senses that something is wrong with the monster that Rin summoned.
Script: Kamishiro Tsutomu

*Episode 117's title is a pun. 牙をむく means "to bare one's fangs". The latter 鈴の音 part can be literally translated into "Rin's Voice" or "bell toll".

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/4H6bLhEgu68
youtube.com/watch?v=GXwjoDaJIII
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>Rin and/or Ruri is kept in the Moon Tower
>Not Selena
WE'RE GOING FULL TILT WITH THIS SHIT

I'M READY

>Turns out that Ruri/Rin lent their deck to her before she tried escaping
>Leo brainwashes Serena

>Durbe appears before Yuzu
>Convinces her to murder half the cast
The contrived possiblities are endless!

>Not wanting based Shinji-sama to REEEappear

Quick Sup Forums, show us the chuuniest summon chant you can come up with!

Be a bee, faggot!

Yuri and Serena tag team when?

>Hating on Shinji
Fucking topsies trash

IT'S
ME

We /GX/ now

Thread theme

youtu.be/4H6bLhEgu68

Semi-believable, but I'm going for fake.

Dear god, that is the ugliest Yuzu I have ever seen.

The writers shouldn't have let Shinji become friendly with Yuya during the end of Synchro.

Then he could have come back along with Isao to fuck Yuya up.

Really this is the first time i fully believe a Summary is fake. If this ends up being true i don't know if i will crie or laugh

NO CHOICE BUT TO LAUGH MY FRIEND

LAUGH, AND GROW FAT!

Seems like all the protagonists plus some other characters from the Anime are in the Game

>grasping at straws
Sup Forums in a nutshell

So is it the bracelets that the professor wants or is it the girls?

Cool, what other Arc-V characters are there? Are Yuzu, Gon and Reiji in it?

Probably need both senpai

Otherwise why not just have Yuri steal the bracelets and card the girls?
Who the fuck is "Reiji?"

Both I'm assuming, otherwise he wouldn't bother kidnaping them. He'd just steal the bracelets and then card them. The bracelet probably doesn't work without their Yuzu.

SAILING MY SEA!
>youtube.com/watch?v=GXwjoDaJIII

Leave DICHODRIC MIRROR to me

99% was better desu senpai

I wish the Yuzu would figure out that her damn bracelet is teleporting people and would get rid of it.

>Brainwashed Rin ends the Yugo meme

>pirate ship
Will we finally get a Pirate archetype after all these years?
Or will they just use Umi.dek?

>Who the fuck is "Reiji?"
The best, just the best.

New Wyrm Pendulum...weird

INOV-JP034 パンドラの宝具箱 Pandora no Hougubako (Pandora’s Treasure Box)
Level 4 DARK Wyrm-Type Pendulum Effect Monster
ATK 1500
DEF 1500
Pendulum Scale: 4
Pendulum Effect:
(1) If you have no cards in your Extra Deck: You can target 1 card in your opponent’s Pendulum Zone; destroy that card, then place this card in your Pendulum Zone into your opponent’s Pendulum Zone.
Monster Effect:
(1) If you have no cards in your Extra Deck, you can draw 2 cards for your normal draw during your Draw Phase.

Seems lame. But I'm just a talentless hack, so what do I know?

>Fuck up opponent's pendulum score
>Completely shut down certain pendulum archtypes
Looks fun.

Who made these caption memes? They all suck and are cringeworthy and stupid as fuck

Some years ago there was a caption of this announcer on some Sup Forums related joke, and then it completely exploded. It's kind of a blur now with all the jokes and years that passed.

>spoilers sound actually interesting for once
FAKE confirmed

It was good, but it was the OP way too fucking long

>Twin Towers
Am I the only one feeling like these tower are gonna be Final Fantasy like things?

How would you feel if our group next OP is Yuya,Yuzu,Serena, Gon and Sawatari?

Needs more Sora

Yugi: Dark Magician and Dark Magician Girl
Jaden: Elemental Hero Neos and Elemental Hero Flame Wingman
Yusei: Stardust Dragon and Junk Warrior
Yuma: Number 39: Utopia and Number C39: Utopia Ray
Yuya: Odd Eyes Pendulum Dragon and Performapal Hip Hippo.

It's sad that only Yugi and Yuma have aces that can actually help each other and be used together.

yugi also had BLS as an ace.
yuma's aces being utopia and ray doesn't really count--might as well say judai's aces are neos and air neos or some shit like that. or that yusei's aces are stardust and shooting star.

>Hip Hippo
>Not Dank Rebellion or OERD
Come on user

>Ruris are kept in Towers
>Meiru warned Yuya about the Tower

>Hitotsu Ni/OERD strikes down the towers with lightning
Poetry

Secondary ace is their backup plan or a card they used before they started their prime card such as Jaden winning every duel with Shining Flare Wingman or Flame Wingman in the first season before he got Neos. Yuma always used Utopia then went Utopia Ray even when he started getting other xyz he never relied on them as much as he did the two utopias Black Luster Solider does not count at all due to how rarely it appeared.

Dark Rebellion and Odd Eyes Rebellion are just when he's channeling Yuto's help, might as well Strave Venom and Clear Wing count for Yuya,too.

except yuya doesn't just use dark rebellion when he's HITOTSU NI

and...again, utopia ray is just an upgrade for utopia, and later on, he used the other utopia upgrades far more than ray, and even then, it's still utopia.

>Hip Hippo
The mon that he's barely used? I feel like DRXD would qualify more desu. (even though it's technically Yuto's ace)

>then went Utopia Ray
Except he more or less stopped using Utopia Ray after he got other Hopu upgrades, so it isnt anomalous to Stardust or Neos. Its closer to Shining Flare Wingman than anything.

Sora's sister

From the looks of it that my happen.

Are we sure that isn't just Sora in a dress?
>jigglypuff
Gamefreak is going to sue somebody.

>The Two Towers
Return of the King when?

Sora's sister for real are are you joking because of the similarities?

Wait how is that even possible?

Time and Space. Aigami and his sister are in it as well

>jigglypuff
>Clefable
wasted trips user

Her name is right there.

Is Paradox in the game too?

No.

Pirates??? In Venice???? Can't wait

Yes and Anubis too. Its because of Bakura or something

>(1) If you have no cards in your Extra Deck, you can draw 2 cards for your normal draw during your Draw Phase.
Secret Monarch tech
Shit

>all the characters from the anime and manga and movies are in this game
Where do I download this?
This more than makes up for the three zones and f2p shit.

So does the new game have regular duels or not?

>f2p
Seriously? I just got my Jap 3DS working and I've been looking for stuff to play.
There a short guide how to work shit out yet?

Its free and will come out here probably this month or next one. If you can't wait search for the Cia if you have a hack 3DS

No
Look for youube videos

Holy Shit Shinji is such a faggot

The Exodia Deck must be some broken shit using Speed Duels, They shouldn't have include it in the Game. Well at least this Game doesn't have Online but when Duel Links comes out it will be a problem

Who is this Semen Demon?

>only 3-zone duels
Gay.
Is the f2p stuff at least not in your face too hard? It's not like I have any yen anyways, but it'd piss me off to run through 5 minutes of menus and loading to get to a gimped duel.

I'll wait.
I got free time until University starts anyways

nah its not so bad. You can play prefectly and each time you win a duel, you get new cards. But i've heard you can't edit your decks i don't know

Maxut blog still doesn't have the summaries

Are they fake or real???

Who knows. I wouldn't mind if they were real. I want to see some pirates and Rin in action.

>Duel Jaden
>He plays foolish burial and dumps neos, plays convert contact, dumps grand mole and flare scarab, plays miracle contact to summon Magma Neos and plays Instant Neo Space

This game is bullshit. I'm stuck with a full monster deck and Jaden can shit out a monster that powerful on his first move? He must have gotten lucky because there's no way his deck should of been able to make a play like that with only 20 cards

I might do some more research before I go, but it doesn't sound too bad aside from the 3 zones.
I wish they'd make a new Tag Force game, I always liked the 3D models, chibi art, and character interactions. That or an original MMO-type that takes stuff from each series so I can run Dark Signer and burn the Earth.

>He must have gotten lucky because there's no way his deck should of been able to make a play like that with only 20 cards

Having less cards in your deck means a higher chance of drawing what you want.

Thats best protagonist for you

Hmm i think i'll pass in the 3DS Game. I admit the 3D Animation of all the monsters are pretty amazing but the Game sufferes from a lot of other stuff. I'll wait for Duel Links mainly because it will have Online.

When do we get the mega leak for the remaining cards in INOV?

It is real if it was fan made there be no captian solo

>Not Dark Rebellion
>Not Enlightenment Paladin
>Not even Entermate Laughmaker

Absolutely disgusting

>Aigami
Wow, it's rare for a movie character to show up in videogame adaptations of an anime franchise. Dragon Ball is the only notable exception.

Does this game had animation for non anime monsters?

Not at all in this case. The Game is a 20th anniversary so it makes sense
All monsters have animations even when they attack

For example? Does it covers all monsters?

>you were enthralled by Yuya's dueling weren't you Nee san
>Entame means pleasing everyone. This is training
>yusyo

Entame/10 episode

>forgetting the greatest source of entame of them all

Yuya has a huge fucking harem
>Reiji
>Sawatari
>Mieru
>Sora
>Gloria/Grace
>Gon
>Yuzu
>Edo
Even Yuto could be included

I'll admit hearing "The Show must go on!" again was pretty cool

You both forget

yes

Youd be surprise

>not even best Neo

It was, wasn't it? Aah, how have I missed his sweet English, among all other things! All the evil faces he made and his brand spanking new Academia Duel Disk were cool, too!

>Forgetting Ayu

This shit is pissing me off. Why can you only use a 20 cards Deck when in the Mobile version you can use a 30 cards Deck??? Its not much but you can't do shit with so few cards.

I like how Yusyo conned him with that 'duel'

Well, to be honest I will literally BE surprised if my cardfu is in here. So, I guess I take your words and wait for more screenshots

Yuushou was a dick and ran away (What happened to spreading that whole egao philosophy?), but the delicious frustration on Dennis's face made it all worth it.

>Its not much but you can't do shit with so few cards.
Its the opposite, you can do so much insane shit with so few cards, since its so easy to draw combo pieces