I hope you're ashamed Sup Forums

Google search results came back with the incorrect information you larping private dicks were banding back and forth. I hope this place gets shut down!
gizmodo.com/googles-top-stories-promoted-misinformation-about-the-l-1819053288

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Leave then faggot

As someone who used to coordinate fake ufo sightings on Sup Forums to local news stations I'm not gonna lose any sleep

>google was stupid enough to allow Sup Forums to be a news source
>we're the ones who are supposed to be ashamed
nah

That is embarrassing.

those fucking dumbases lmao

>"For far-right pages like pol, incorrectly identifying Danley as the shooter was politically convenient."

>Far right

>they don't know I'm a Based Centrist

It's like (((theyve))) conveniently overlooked we were speculating last night based upon the radio information of the femgooks and just decided to go all out and denounce us as nut jobs

Nice Pepe, very Canadian looking. Here's a British teeth version

Real Headline Google promote real stories based on real research from 4 chan, Louise Rosealma aka Moldylocks being a fake witness, the crisis actors, and the two windows on the 10th-15th floors.... Also the "Paddock" identity being a pussy hat ANTIFA scum with NASA/Lockheed/and deep state ties

This only shows that more people are going to Sup Forums for happening information than media companies.

the hivemind can only generate good results if it gets good data. The data on the shooting has been garbage and like they say garbage in garbage out. The only problem is that respectable news sources are trusting the Sup Forums hivemind.

We are fucked as a species but at least we can generate some lulz before the end.

The funny thing is that numedia gets all its information from random tweets anyways. Fuck them, journalism is dead

They really dont realize how much Sup Forums now has being a primary news source for these outlets.

We dont just control the narrative. We create it.

The BBC also has an article up about Sup Forums and Sam Hyde.

Is it our fault for asking questions and having fun, or is it Google's fault for scraping our site and presenting it as fact, or is it the retarded average American's fault for having zero critical thinking skills, or is it the government's fault for miseducating them on purpose so that the average retarded american would have no critical thinking skills?

We have become what we hate, that is fitting.

> (((Ehrenkranz)))

>r/politics is making fun of us

I wish I had the time and energy to start my own journalism company. It'd be so easy to out report the fucking MSM these days and steal their audience. It'd even be cheap.

It was always going to happen. To defeat the jew, you just become the jew.

>capitalism
>a bad thing

fuck off commie

Google bows to the Sup Forums

Fuck off reddittard. You shouldn't even be following what the unwashed masses are doing.

youtube.com/watch?v=Ah69UYskCKM

Russian news literally named the Hyde

Fucking Jew anything to shut us down , can't wait to gas you !!

He who fights with Jews should look to it that he himself does not become a Jew. And if you gaze long into zionism, zionism also gazes into you.

Two false flag in one day, man, what a day.

heh

I never noticed that before but to be completely honest all forms of materialism are degenerate, be it capitalism or communism. The white man will never be free of the jew till he throws of the shackles of modernity and materialism.

The media giants are pointing their fingers at us to discredit what we are trying to find the truth because they cannot control the narrative.
Kek will curse upon them when the time is right.

Uh oh. This is bad. They're going to use this as an excuse to ban Sup Forums from Google. We HAVE to fight this, or else!!

Good. This place should not be posted where normies can find it.

We are the reality now.

Poor m00t he can never leave this place we follow him everywhere

>ban Sup Forums from Google
Fine. Actually that sounds great. Less retards and shills will be able to find this place without a direct link. In fact, kick it off DNS, too, so that you need a direct IP address to get in. Fuck casuals.

This place does not offer news but speculation. Its a chamber to get together and bounce ideas right or wrong. The point is Sup Forums teaches you to think outside the box which leads to some real discoveries and some good laughs. Who cares what they think.

This

What's the alternative? They get their news from libtards who wouldn't recognize nonbiased truth if it was wearing a turban and raped their assholes bloody? As if either source is legitimate. At least the variety might get them thinking.

When I first started posting info on Marilou I made it very clear that she wasn't the suspected shooter.
I didn't see anyone really making that claim either.

Jew bullshit on Gizmodo is fake news.

lmao Sup Forums hacked google's brain

Yeah. Crazy world when the shitposters make more sense than popular media.

>gets shut down
>appears elsewhere

*shrugs*

>they are coming for us and suppresors

>using a non internet using boomer with no suppressed weapons

something is fucky

several of these stories about Sup Forums are some of the the top trending in the technology section of google news right now

They're probably building up for some piece of legislation to shutdown or censor chans.

this is how I started coming here..most trusted news source

WHOA DUDE, the 900lb russian hacker known as polchan BTFO amirite???

Like why would you invade Iraq for an attack funded by Saudi Arabia?

this

p fucking sad. outside of trying to get sam hydes face in a major publication (again) all Sup Forums did was speculate about a bunch of shit. that makes us the bad guys? google were the retards that took any of it to be fact.

>(((Ehrenkranz)))
SHUT IT DOWN

why did i have to scroll all the down for this

Read the rules.

REGISTERED DEMOCRAT

Why would you shoot a man before throwing him out of a plane?

Russians know how to game google's algorithms. I remember back when they made up that bullshit autism blog to try and "debunk" the DNS logs thing they had that as the first result on google when you searched "Trump DNS logs" when the blog was only a couple hours old.

Damn straight

All of that

Goddam jews,cant they just let us meme in peace?

Stop phoneposting

We make the Stasi look like a fucking Sunday school.

Y'all niggas fucked up. These threads are now officially vectors for COINTELPRO guides. Mandatory reading for all newfags.

Hitler correctly predicted that the next rise of the Germanic Race would be in America.

What he did not anticipate was that we, being of Anglo-Saxon and Germanic stock, would learn both the terrible unity of the German, and the sheer PERFIDIOUSNESS of our Anglo ancestors.

We have combined the two most terrifying aspects of the White Race into one: We are to the Jew as Jew is to man.

And this is our motto: Ego Homini Lupus.

>Hitler correctly predicted that the next rise of the Germanic Race would be in America.

hahahaha i can't breath...

He literally did. Predicted the next rise of whites would happen in America.

And, as you may not know, ever since the German Civil War in the 19th century, the US's white population has been majority German. Millions of them came over during the war.

>misinformation
I think they mean "leads and speculation that ended up being inaccurate."

I mean okay, so?

embarrassing.

>google's brain
What brain?
Garbage in. Garbage out.

>Get sued into the ground by Hulk Hogan
>promote false college rape stories
>is regularly accusing Louis CK of rape when their sole 'source' has repeatedly said he's innocent
>attack other online sites for being 'misinformation' because the participants aren't essentially paid posters living in NYC

Oh Gizmodo, never change.

>Statements that will never be sourced

>implying other news sources were just as legitimate.

B-but Sup Forums is always right...

so those 20 min crest whitening strips you're using to bleach your asshole are going to give you cancer.

Sup Forums's immediate conclusion was actually eminently sensible
Police were looking for the roommate/companion of the shooter Marilou Danley, and her own Facebook page said she was married to the guy we were accusing
But of course we're the bad guys because we're "right wing"

Look how its just a static picture of Sam - like he's been shopped in, but actually not shopped in. Perhaps there's someone in the know editing

also predicted the thousand year turd reich faggot. how did that work out faggot.

>We have combined the two most terrifying aspects of the White Race into one: We are to the Jew as Jew is to man.
Sounds good to me.

It has finally happened, our transformation is complete. We have become the Jew.

(((Gizmodo)))

More like shame on Google.

Everybody knows there's nothing but faggots and bullshit on Sup Forums.

WTF Sup Forums is a news source now? Is this shit automatically done by Google or is moot being /ourguy/ again?

Try to shut us down cuck just cause your offended you want us gone what a baby back bitch

big if true oust the jew

>We have become the Jew.
We still don't profit from it unless our currency is lulz.

Yes, user, yes. Absolutely Degenerate.

If you make your "newspaper" a pdf, you could save costs by just emailing it to everyone.

Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for a rich man to enter the kingdom of God.

Yes.

Irrelevant, since the stated event is occurring now. Are you going to deny reality, or squabble about semantics?

google btfo

>We are to the Jew as Jew is to man
Really makes ya think....

It's amazing he predicted the rise of whites in what was during his lifetime the largest white country in history.
Truly this man was a visionary.