>He wouldn't even be the queens watchdog if it wasn't for his family name
>still acts like he's hot shit

He really needs a good dicking

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/lj2tIDXpKCk?t=2m50s
youtube.com/watch?v=5wTK6_kaPvU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That's his character.

All he needs to be is deliciously vengeful. Its what Sebastian is grooming him for.

I dropped this show because it kept constantly switching from trying to be super serious to reatrdedly comedic. Felt like it didn't know what it wanted to be. Also homolust

Does it get any better?

where did you drop it ?

Yes, he's just asking to be fucked like the fag he is

After Jakku za Rippah arc.

Literally sold his soul to the devil.

I would be happy to oblige

One arc has an angel fucking with a Demon hound

so yeah, you kinda dropped it to soon

I just couldn't stand how they were fighting that chainsaw guy being all serious then suddenly switched to slapstick humor in the middle. I would've been fine if they'd stuck with either one.

Maybe I've watched it on a bad day or something.

yeah, the chainsaw guy is pretty much comic relief at this point

everytime this happens

his suffering makes him entailed to be pissy.his scars fasted since he sold his sole and did not have to deal with a struggle for daily bread
>Sebastian
I was under the impression that if he does not keep Sebastian entertained then Sebastian will just kill him and move on.

>Does it get any better?
in what department? homolust went up to 11 and jizzed all over the rose garden and yet I liked it

Thats not what I meant. His suffering entitles him to be pissy, but NOT to be an arrogant lil shit who doesn't have finge dexterity to button a fucking shirt

Can't wait for this little shit to finally get BTFO'd. From the looks of the recent arc, he's about to lose his waifu Elizabeth since she went batshit insane for some reason.

One day Lizzie is going to rock his world

She's a fan of Victorian England One Direction

I wouldn't be suprised if she martyred herself for them

also
>waifu

its an arranged marriage. He will probably fuck Sebastian at some point

>but NOT to be an arrogant lil shit who doesn't have finge dexterity to button a fucking shirt
That is your personal opinion.also why sell your soul for a guy that looks like your father if you are not going to get pampered by him.get max value out of your purchase + I don't think Sebastian likes sweaty farm boys

>I don't think Sebastian likes sweaty farm boys

How the fuck do you know. Almost jack shit is know about him

Still feel bad about what happened to pic related. She didn't deserve that. The day that someone puts Ciel and his demon butt buddy in place will be the greatest part of this manga.

he nudges Ciel into directions that he likes, occasionally being cold or passive aggressive when Ciel does something Sebastian does not like so if Sebastian wanted Ciel to button his shirts then Ciel would be buttoning his shirts.

They all deserved what they got, bunch of retards.

Baron Kelvin did nothing wrong

Read the manga.

He doesn't need a good dicking. He needs to be replaced by a better protagonist.

faggot could not even put on a normal performance for a meal.seriously few actors just fell, what kind of shit training does he give them that they can't preform at a key moment

>He needs to be replaced by a better protagonist.
which would be who?lelouch,alois trancy?

That uptight faggot reaper with the glasses.

>1880
>Can't even tame a lion

>not loving your arranged waifu

Disgusting.

Having seen him paired up with Sebastian during the circus arc I would say the show would turn into a dry British comedy or Sakamoto desu ga with twice the sakamoto

He's voiced by Maaya Sakamoto
He can get away with whatever he wants

He's an aristocrat. Rich people used to get other people to dress themselves.

He likes playing the butler

The fun part was the the actors knew jack shit of what they were doing
>Look at these retards pfff

It's historically plausible for Ciel to act like a pompous little shit and even have a butler dress him. Considering Ciel is actually intelligent I thought he would want to be more self-sufficient but he completely relies on Sebastian for everything so he's a bitch in my book.

>dry British comedy or Sakamoto desu ga with twice the sakamoto

Both of these are the better options

Remember teaching Sebastian how to do these things right by punishing him was all the enjoyment he had when he'd just got out of hell on earth, so I bet he's just used to it by this point. Also acting the part is important when you're 12 or something and want to seem like big shit.

If I liked Hadaka Shitsuji will I like this show?

its like they got no directions beforehand, one would think they would at least rehearse it few times to work out the kinks.even lucas would have done a better job

>40 post for a Kuro thread
Well this is unexpected

book of circus is really good

But they got directions
> Go tame the lion you idiot
> Now just walk the rope
What they needed was practice and Kelvin would've never wasted time on that

>more self-sufficient
like what?He has to learn how to run a business and he does have tons of tutors so given how young he is I see no problem with him delegating the everyday stuff. its not like he should or does go into the filed often. hell small handgun would be more useful to him than all the laundry skills combined

>Fujoshitsuji

What is wrong with this bitch? Did she get raped or something? She doesn't know that he's a demon, to her he's just a very capable human. And she straight up tries to murder him.

That is like putting an actor on a stage and screaming "NOW ACT" you need to give them their characters motivations, their hopes,fears, flavor of despair. well directed actor can bring tears to people with a single line or gesture
>Kelvin would've never wasted time on that
Why not?it was for his special day with Ciel so why would not he want everything to be prefect?

she found out about the affair

I don't mean doing laundry or chores. I mean dressing himself, not needing Sebastian to watch him while he falls asleep and read beddy bye stories, that kind of shit. And when it comes to running the business he also relies heavily on Sebastian.

I agree he should have a gun and learn how to use it or even a sabre (or both) seeing all the action he finds himself involved in.

She had to choose between One Direction or Ciel

the stress broke her

The point of the act was for the kids to fail, not for them to perform; and he seemed to deeply enjoy that. He just thought Ciel was as mentally disturbed as he was and would enjoy the display of brutality.

She's very confused
Or maybe she knows he's not human by now, since fortune telling guy knows, too.

>The point of the act was for the kids to fail, not for them to perform
That is some entry level shit/.Where is the artistry, the poetry of flesh? doll parts just get old when its the old thing you got

That's why not even Sebastian enjoyed it, there was no art to it. Kelvin was an idiot and an amateur, that's all there is to it.

He does have a gun

thus my original point

Would have been better if this was BL.

>needing Sebastian to watch him while he falls asleep
wanting comfort is not seen as not being self-sufficient?
>And when it comes to running the business he also relies heavily on Sebastian.
he relies on him for information but not actual direction of the business.
>sabre
is not his cane also a sword?
>I mean dressing himself
it is a common practices, its not like he has his ass wiped.

>its not like he has his ass wiped.
The fanfictions are writing themselves here

it was not?

It was just bait. It wasn't as gay as I was lead to believe.

At a certain point I believe they pulled a Darker than Black and went with a new protag. How did they explain that? I forgot.

I did not mind the guy.I don't know why but I have seen almost every gay show in existence.I would say it was more gay than Kōtetsu Sangokushi and Kōtetsu Sangokushi is classified as shounen ai

Only if the only thing you liked about Hadaka Shitsuji was the butlers. If you enjoyed a lewd sadist with a cuckolding fetish terrorizing men then Kuroshit is not for you.

>Those fucking feet

oh christ, what the fuck

Anime had filler and second season was original.

Did you expect Victorian super lovers?
I don't recall the details.They mind wiped Ciel and his life was stolen by a boy who had the same backstory but who was a lot more petulant and cruel, he had 2 demons.

what feet?

>Long ass girly nails

wew

>create a lewd shota sadist who is flamboyant and fun
>replace him with granda-sock wearing dull piece of shit because retarded fujoshits hate good characters

My salt could fill oceans.

What's going on here Sup Forums?

good ol Victorian england circus hazing

>Alois
>good character

your shit could fill oceans, I hated Claude too

he was fappable if you're into that sort of thing

What's going on hear Sup Forums?

Ah yes. Alois Trancy.

He had practically the same backstory as Ciel.

exept it involved less satanic scrifice and more hole resizing from old people

Sieglinde best girl

>>create a lewd shota sadist who is flamboyant and fun
he was too much of an edge lord

he pleased old men for money

I remember watching this as a kid and I was a naive and innocent back then, did the scene imply a blowjob?

I really want to fuck him

I wonder if Alois would ever become canon?

>he will never call you uncle
Why even live?

So did Doll bathe with the guys all the time or something?

she says "the royal penis is clean, your highness "
youtu.be/lj2tIDXpKCk?t=2m50s

Yeah it's a fucking asspull suddenly changing her gender like that.

jump to 2m50s

Alois is so much better, why he has to be stuck in filler hell

So is this just Pandora Hearts but gay-er?

Why is she attacking Sebas?

At first I thought it was brainwashing but now I think she's being blackmailed or something

doesn't toboso like Alois?

no they're nothing alike. PH is super suffering and plot doesn't move at a snails pace.

What exactly is Sebastian waiting on? He's supposed to take his soul away and devour it or something like that right?

Does he have to groom him before he attempts that, so it's better or something like that?

How much time passed in the manga? How old is Ciel?

yes

maybe he's just a good sport and sticks to the contract ?

unlike Claude

>Pandora Hearts
>doesn't move at a snails pace
you are a comedian. this tune is the only thing of worth in that whole debacle youtube.com/watch?v=5wTK6_kaPvU

Either she's being blackmailed or had something done to her. I know this manga can get pretty edgy at times, but I doubt the author would let the MC's finance get raped, but with the way she's behaving sure seems like that happened.