Witch Craft Works ch 52 Live TL

will start shortly

Keeping alive until OP finishes.

end

Aw, shit.

I'll throw this one in, too, but it's been at the end of every chapter since the hiatus. So you've probably seen it before. Anyway, I'll leave it to the TL and will let you guys know when I can typeset once he's done.

This one reminds me of a doujin.

What's the point of a doujin without best girl?

>What's the point of a doujin without best girl?
It better be this witch goddess right here.

I WAS going to say that it is strange the entire chapter didn't have a single scene of animal ears. But then I realised that technically the Firefox ears themselves count...

And maybe I am just thinking too much, but could Ayaka BE that Firefox? That seem to be going a bit far but the chapter specifically said that the fox is entirely made of fire, and could not be punched. And there is only one other character in the manga who was said to be "made of fire"...

Let me guess, all flashbacks and nothing actually happening? Stop teasing us Mizunagi-sensei! Your story has a unique premise and I want to see more of it.

>Let me guess, all flashbacks and nothing actually happening? Stop teasing us Mizunagi-sensei! Your story has a unique premise and I want to see more of it.
What do you mean? They just showed the face of the new antagonist. And as I say, I suspect the firefox is more important than it seems...

>...
Stop this. This isn't

I need a S2 RIGHT NOW.

MORE WITCH ACTIVITY

Holy crap she looks just like Ayaka

At first glance she looked a lot more like Natsumi's mom to me than Ayaka.

>Stop this. This isn't Most of Reddit doesn't use quotes because they have branching threads. I pretty much only use > on Sup Forums so I have no idea what you are talking about.

Today I will remind them.

I'm talking about your excessive use of ellipses.

Best kemonomimi

Oh SHIT!
Kazane wasn't even the head of the Kagari clan to begin with! What the hell, her surname was Houzuki!
...Then again, that is an alias as she was never Japanese. So now we see that she didn't HAVE a family, that the Kagari clan somehow took her in as the head of their household.
This happens more often than you think. Japanese families don't care that much about genetics, it is well known for centuries that a powerful family is willing to adopt an heir from outside the family if they think that is better than what options they go internally. Many "family business" in Japan at some point deliberately get an outsider as their heir. So it is entirelyt plausable that Kazane being an End Witch was respectable enough to be selected.

But what of the old heir? What happened to the original head of the family? Sounds like she wants to get her position back.

Now it makes sense that Kazane hardly ever uses fire magic; she was NEVER a fire-user.

why are they so unappreciated

Kazane NOT being biologically a member of the Kagari clan, explains why she decided at some stage to move out. And it is now almost certain IMO, that at this stage of the flashback Ayaka doesn't exist yet. It is extremely unlikely that Kazane would have the facility to contain Ayaka in her cell, without first already being made the head of Kagari Clan and thus had access to their research facilities and buildings. This might mean Ayaka is getting dangerously young.

Then again, if my fanon on the firefox being Ayaka's past self, we can definitely then push her age back into being far older. You can never tell with magic.

Don't forget this. So much foreshadowing. I want to say on this wild ride.

So... two meter tall oppai loli?

Should I be concerned?

who?

>who?
The previous head of Kagari clan, who Kazane somehow replaced. The one who had leaked the location of the White Witch to Medusa, 3B and Weekend, and basically the mastermind of everything thus far.

>So... two meter tall oppai loli?
>Should I be concerned?
Depending on if Ayaka was made from the firefox or not, you can use the "she was around long before she was humanoid" excuse.

Further, the start of the chapter specifically mention that Kazane has a hobby of capturing dangerous monsters and taming them, leading them to serve her. This is why you saw that giant dog that was a family pet a while back. That was also how Kazane got those giant beasts that she used to train her disciples with. And could it be a foreshadowing of Kazane capturing and taming the Fire-in-the-shape-of-a-fox?

may be ayaka is the daughter of the old head she looks like her

=3

I remember loving this shit when the anime came out
I should really pick this back up.
But my backlog wont let me

Holy shit, it's happening.

Hey that's not what the real version says

can anyone post links to the previous chapters?

Timpop Chang kawaii.

Her eyebrows are fucking strange.

They are delicious

I need to re-watch it so I can make some delicious webms.

>draw a guy
>add witch hat
>call it a girl

Why is this allowed?

>draw X
>call it Y

Why is this meme alive? Jokes aside, because it's Japan.

No, they're cute.

Is WCW still good or did it go down later on? I stopped when kagari was sleeping or something and honoka kissed her on the cheek instead of lips

Nice quads. Fuck that scene was so good.

It was middling for a while, but it's been picking back up lately. I think.

Bump for translation

Oh Good..

This is it. This is the missing piece. This train has no stops now.

I really want my fanon of Ayaka being a firefox to be true. Just because it would bring up the possibility that Ayaka might end up with fox animal ears, even if temporarily.

Arent her little fire familiars foxes?

>Arent her little fire familiars foxes?
I think we only saw them as balls of fire up to now.

Her other ones

Son of a bitch!

If this is actually true, it might be the only bit of speculation anyone's actually gotten right

Is anyone ripping good! Afternoon's ebook?

>Her other ones
Ah, yes.

I am just amazed that the giant beasts which were first mentioned early on became plot-relevant.

Come to think of it, that might be why we wasted an entire chapter on building a log cabin. The point might just be re-introducing the wild animals that Kazane has as her pets.

Cre-ation!

Don't forget about her familiars during training Honoka. Like just before Honoka summoning the giant Nurse Ayaka. Or when he summons his penguin familiar.

-[Seeking the truth...!!]
-[Mizunagi Ryuu]
-[Witch Craft Works]
-That's...
-The Chairwoman...
-...Takamiya-kun...
-...and...a cage?

I want to be a princess.

Holy crap, the theory that the fire witch wasn't actually human nor was her mother her actual mother came true? I feel like we could of gotten this sooner had author hadn't tried to pull double duty with that failed other series.

[Deeper into the darkness.]
[Witch Craft Works]
-[Mizunagi Ryuu]

-[Chapter 52: Takamiya-kun and the World in the Pendant, Part 2]

---------------

That's a nice looking Ayakacchi

Will you be alright if one day she shows us a genuine egao?

BONERMANCER

-Sensei, what're you gonna do with this littel guy?
-I'll train him. So that he won't inflict harm upon people.
-...So, Sensei, the past four...
-Sensei, are you someone who goes around saving all the poor animals of the world?
-...Fufu.
-...It's just a whim of mine.
-You might think it good to be charitable and give it an 'education'.
-You might also call it hypocritical, however.....
-It's possible some would call it more charitable if I were to just dispose of him......

-You CAN'T, Sensei!
-I know that! That's one of the things that makes you so charming.
-......Kagari-san...
-.Takamiya-kun, you were my Mother's apprentice back then, correct?
-You KNEW?!
-I could say the same to you, Takamiya-kun.
-...I only recall a tiny bit.
-!

-Sensei, where are we going today?
-...It's been quite a while since I've come here. My and Komachi's alma mater is nearby.
-Thank you ever so much for traveling such a long way to call on us.

------------------

>"Ma'am. your kimono is on fire."

>That's a nice looking Ayakacchi
Yeah. That was when I finally realised that the author has fully recovered. Her art was shaky for some time after she came back from hospital, but now it seems she has finally gotten better.

>That's a nice looking Ayakacchi
Perkier, for sure.

-I've heard quite a lot about you....
-And I've heard that you're suffering from some problems with a beast or something.
-....Yes. It's some manner of kitsune/fox spirit....A flame kitsune.
-Night after night it appears and attacks those from the manor, whilst rampaging around.
-We are a clan of Witches. We would normally exterminate it ourselves and not rely on others, but...It truly is a troublesome thing.
-And this lad beside you...Is he your son?
-Surely you jest. He's my assistant.
-...I see. For an elite Witch such as yourself to keep an assistant by her side, just another way in which you're cut from a different cloth.

--------------

Sorry for the pace, as usual working on many things.