Is just me or this season is pretty weak?

Already started and pretty much no one talks abot the new show or call them aots

ReLife is the AOTS.

Amanchu doesn't air until Friday.

>tfw Re:Zero is going to be AOTS two seasons in a row

No it's just that Flying Witch was so fukcing good everythiung else is shit

Thats what happens when 80% of a season is fujo pandering. Only good show so far is Amaama.

Prisma Illya just started though.

7 shows are literally about gay boys. Is it me or is the industry being taken over by fujoshi? Not that I have anything against the gays, it just doesn't make for compelling anime.

More like there's no show that attracts masses of Sup Forums and Sup Forums crossboarders so there's no meme posting about AOTS.

could you list these in order of gayness??

That's because anime has degraded so much that even I watch 1-2 shows per season instead of 5-6.

>literally
There's literally only one actual faggot in the whole season and he isn't even full gay.

Mob Psycho premieres next week. I guess it will attract a raucous crowd.

>even i

Woah aren't you important

People are still paying attention to Berserk being an unprecedented disaster. Amaama is the only noteworthy show to have come out.

What I meant, that I used to watch a lot of ongoing shows.

best moe anime last season (and last season was a good season for moe anime) sold like 4k.

meanwhile, every season some fujobait can sell close to 10k, regardless of quality in terms of animation and creativity.

expect only to see more and more fujoshi anime. the market probably demands that half of all anime be that. moe otaku are spending most of their money on goods and events or not spending money at all due to over saturation and "seasonal waifu" not having any grip on their wallet while fujos are willing to buy those overpriced BDs.

Next season is same

If you think this is bad wait until you see fall.

I'm going to watch literally 1 (one) anime next season, which will be Mob Psycho 100. Everything else is garbage. Anime is dead.

>Days
>Mob Psycho
>Taboo Tattoo

Seem like the best new series, Berserk will be the shitpost anime of the season, and everything else is either fujoshit, all girl cast cutesy shit, or sequels to already established shows.

It's not horrific though, there have been worse seasons.

None of those are being discussed right now

What the fuck are you talking about, most of the shows haven't aired yet.

You have to be a newfag weeb or simply in deep denial to not notice the massive drop in quality over the last few years.

>LNshit
>Idolshit
>Fujoshit
>SOLshit

There are less and less shows with actual plots being made

B-Project
Binan
Cheer boys
Days
Mononokean
Servamp
Tsukiuta
Fudanshi
Ozmafia
Zestiria
D.Gayman

Otomeshit/reverse harem shoujo
Hatsukoi monster
Scared rider xechs

Not aired yet
Handa
91Days
Battery

>shit
>shit
>shit

Convinced me

repost this again in three months OP, and another three months after that

>B-project ends with one of the guys kissing FeMC
>rest of the team is her reverse harem
>gay

For some reason I don't think you list is very accurate.

Taboo Tatoo is the only decent thing starting this season I've seen so far. Hopefully it doesn't disappoint vs the LN.

There are only 2 LN based adaptations of all Summer anime

there wasn't anything gay in fukigen na mononokean

Lets see:

>AotS contender
Arslan s2
Amaama to Inazuma
Tales of Zestiria

>Good tier
ReLIFE
Shokugeki s2
Orange

>Ok tier
DAYS
New Game
Love Live

>Ok first episode but probably is going to shit later tier
Taboo Tatoo

>Meme tier
Berserk

>Dropped tier
Hatsukoi Monster
Momokuri
Fukigen

Still waiting for Battery, 91 Days and Mob Psycho.

>implying reverse harems aren't made specifically for fujoshi to fantasize about the males getting together

>google it
>art looks like opm
>same author
Nice meme plebbit

And yet we still watch this shit every season regardless.

Notice I said the last few years and not specifically summer.

Convinced me that you are complete retard

No actually they're made for girls to self insert. That's the selling point of Otome.
Fujoshi latching onto the guys is inevitable but not the main point of this.

>vs the LN.
What?

>shojo/fujoshit season

WTF JAPAN!

I'm holding my hype for granblue.

Last season had only 3

True. I'd still much rather watch anime than 3DPD shit or Western so randumb CalArts shit.

>dislikes memes
>posts honkgirl

Regardless, since it's for self insert, then a man watching it would be gay anyway.

But having fujobait anime is good. It's thanks to it that you're getting good things made like 91 Days and Battery. Last season Joker Game was thanks to them too.

Fujobait might not have a huge cast of girls but it always has interesting stories. I don't get why people complain so much, it's not like all the cute girls disappear.

>people who don't agree with my pleb taste are baiting
Whatever let's you sleep at night buddy

>>AotS contender
>Arslan s2

Better than yurifags. At least i can ignore homolust, but yuri steals good waifu naterial.

im beginning to think that your concept of gay is "more than 1 male character" however most of the titles you listed are fujo

I watch 3DPD for my sci-fi fix, since there aren't any good sci-fi anime anymore.

No it isn't. Does watching shoujo/josei romance anime make you gay? No. It's the same shit, as a guy you don't self insert.

You obviously haven't read it.

There are retards who call Pandora an AotS of Winter

Tons of fujoshit this season. I don't mind though I need the extra time to finish the stuff I started watching before spring.

New Game is the only show worth watching this season, everything else is shit.

Eh, it's a shit year for movies, but 3DPD TV has some decent things. Not right now, but there's been an upward trend for the past few years.

Same here

Currently watching Dark Matter. It's good fun

No fucking shit sherlock, I just said I just googled it. Are you autistic or something?

Only real fujo title there is Fudanshi. The rest are regular joseimuke crap and shounen.

I have hope for 91 Days

>the /u/ hate is this desperate

ReLife is dog shit. Flying Witch is easily the only worth while anime this season.

Haven't you watch the first episode faggot?

It was glorious.

Is it me or most shows this season involves a lot of fujoshi shit?

But Arslan is great, why don't people like it.

Yea, I'm also watching Killjoys, it's not as good, but it's better than nothing. Season two is shaping up to be better though.

>I used to watch a lot of ongoing shows.
>5-6
>a lot

I'm fucking dying here.

It's you, there's literally only one show about fujoshit.
More than one guy != fujoshit.

You shouldn't comment on taste based on things you've never read/watched.

This season's actually pretty good so far in my opinion. Maybe a little weaker than last season but there were some real gems then.

Amaama is top-notch. New Game! is also up there

I like Arslan, but it's gonna be another QUALITY fest as S1.

is this your first summer season?

Keep dying until your dead

I'm skipping this season again mostly, except for original anime like Zestiria and Danganronpa that isn't an adaptation of an LN or a manga.
I found out long ago that marathoning the shows when they finish really increases my enjoyment of them because I'm not getting spoiled or let other influence my opinion of them. Usually when I try watching stuff as it airs I lose interest waiting for one episode per week and put shows on hold.
I guess I'm missing on potential fun threads but most of the times it's an ok price to pay. Also helps you filter out the garbage easier.

marathoning flying witch tonight

That only adds to the charm.

Hope you're ready for when bkub inevitably gets a short anime that blows up in popularity and you get called reddit every time you post anything he's ever done you memeing little faggot

If you watched more than that, you're a masochist. There were never more than 5-6 watchable shows per season, not even good, WATCHABLE.

Accurate except for Orange. Shoujo is trash.

Nigger iyashikei shit like Flying Witch isn't supposed to be marathoner. You watch it slowly. One week per episode was ideal.

kys

Really? i've checked and watched like 5 different shows this season and all of them involve a bunch of pretty guys being quite gay to each other.

LN Animes are most popular that originals and manga adaptations.

Sup Forums is really for people that read LN novels, you see these "Is [LN] good?" threads all the fucking time.

>LNshit
>Idolshit
>Fujoshit
>SOLshit

I enjoy it all, jokes on you

Too right, my erstwhile bumchum. Far too much thrusting male gayness and nowhere near enough reticent scissoring.

>He watches less than 35 shows per season
Fuck off

And you shouldn't say "Everything else is garbage. Anime is dead." without expecting some backlash you little bitch. Even if it's somewhat decent I'll just call it plebbit garbage.
>touhou getting an anime
Ain't happening baby, my hipster secret club will last forever.

Being friendly with each other isn't gay user.

It is.

I'm so glad my tastes aren't this incredibly limited and that I can enjoy a wide range of shows each season. Thanks for making me feel better about myself.

It is if both of them have penises and they're not playing sports (and even then sometimes it is).

checked

Nah, waiting each week for episodic shows is just asking to drop it because you keep telling yourself "I can always catch up later".
Worst case scenario I'll keep it as a backup 2-3 episodes per viewing anime to feel in gaps. Still better that way because I'm in control of how much I can watch.

no berserk no shouma

>not wanting to watch your waifu get it on with another cute girl

Not Touhou, you fucking idiot. bkub. His Pop Team Epic series already has figures and plush dolls in production. An anime is almost assured.

Well that's only natural since AOTS didn't air yet.

>My taste is so awful, I am able to watch a wide range of utter dogshit shows.
ftfy

This season is full of gayshit, even more than other seasons. fucking incredible.
as of now, there's only 3 anime I'm watching