What does Sup Forums think about antidepressants...

What does Sup Forums think about antidepressants? Are they genuine treatments for mental health disorders or just a scam?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/5722_XclQkY?t=14m22s
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Most people (including Sup Forums) told me to exercise, do yoga, eat healthy and shit like that to beat depression, but it didn't work. But jew pills worked.

but they don't you just feel a light euphoria which keeps you from hanging yourself. But that is not a cure.

Ask Steven Paddock

Can save your life. Saved my life 2 times. Longerterm I don't like them though because side effects are shitty

Try tianeptine. Or, heck, try anything self-directed. Depressed people have learned helplessness. Antidepressants are to artificially lift off that cloud of fake helplessness so that a person can relearn their own control of their own life.

If anyone tells you to do yoga, laugh at them. That shit is for prostitutes to keep their bodies nimble in order to appease more strange fetishes.

>light euphoria
>outed
you no-nothing retard

for those who actually need it like me it is good to have. been on fluxetine hci for about 2 years and my mood is always pretty high spirited.

Like most things jews ruin, pharmaceuticals have great potential for good. That's why they care to control it in the first place.

Never use for more than 2 years

>Antidepressants
Amphetamines work better and don't turn you into a zombie cuck

They make you care less that the world outside is total shit. You're not depressed because you have mental issues, you are depressed because you are living in a way never meant for human beings. So, take that how you will.

daily reminder that happiness is a choice

I was on them for maybe like 3-6 months. started to feel NOTHING. didnt give a damn about anything. said this isnt good. just quit colder turkey. they doc said dont do it. got these crazy sensations i called the brain pops. yeah.... they are great for you....

>get regular tricyclics
>dont do shit
>get MAOIs
>told not to eat cheese
>dont do shit
>try add lithium
>become vegetable
>no life
>work suffers, fall asleep on job
>cant complete sentence because I cant remeber what I was talking about
>off lithium, add anti psychotics
>feel numb, still get very low lows
wasted 10 years of my life. cant remember most of my 20's. I regret every going to a psych. stropped all antidepressants. take tramadol which takes edge off. exercise and lost weight. Still have to avoid stress because it will put me in a agitated state. but fucks those meds

A criminal scam. Doctors who prescribe this shit should be sent to prison.

For people with mental illness that can't be cured or get better, they're as good as you're going to get to lead a productive life.

People with temporary depression and anxiety need to be armed with better coping skills and realize that it's not supposed to be used as a forever cure, it's supposed to be used as a stepping stone and then weaned off once better skills and a healthier lifestyle is learned.

wellbutrin,mirtazapine or maois, ssri/snri's are 90% trash and will destroy you mentally long term in a subtle way. Only other choice is infrequent amphetamine use and maybe herbal alternatives like rhodiola or dopa.

I'm on Prozac, since May 2016.

I see antidepressants as "cheating" to make your situation in life better, then you can get off them. I really did believe I had to "cheat" to be happier, and it worked. I was capable of at least faking being happy and smiling for a job interview and I got the job.

Before I took Prozac, I remember waking up and feeling so tired all day, my body just hurt so much from depression. I couldn't fake smiling for a job interview, and my voice just sounded so dull and lifeless.

This was my reaction to it too. Made me feel nothing. Not good or bad. I remember this one time in particular where I was laying in bed, and I just didn't care about anything. Total complacency. Didn't care about tomorrow or next week or what I was particularly doing in the moment.

It's not the vacation it might seem to you. I realized I had to come off of it and quit cold-turkey as well. Not caring about anything is like you're dead inside or something.

but are addictive and can result in psychosis from long term use, nootropics, cannabis, and psychedelics are good for depression

>Not caring about anything is like you're dead inside or something.
Meant to say "it's like you're dead already or something."
Subtle difference, but important I feel.

Yeah until those "harmless" pills you take fuck you up like this guy. youtu.be/5722_XclQkY?t=14m22s

>practiced for hundreds of years by old mystic poos
what did they mean by this?

Amen! Got off that shit as soon as was able. Still often wonder if/how much my brain chemistry has been altered.

All I can say is I hear ya bro

Same here. 10 years

Good goy now eat the pills everyday forever

do you get limp dick and anorgasmia? these ssri jew pills seems like stealth population control

underrated

i actually had that for a month after starting abilify and it was fuckin horrible

I was going to take some tomorrow, but I think I'm just going to try to figure a way out myself. These side effects sound fucking unpleasant.

Mine didnt work for shit and made me shit as well. I got on new ones and I've felt a lot better. Still make me shit tho