Vegas Shoot = 10+ football fields

How many of you could hit the distance of 10.2 football fields away with a machine gun?

Is this normal or is this like super villian shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jif4Wo0LDX8
youtu.be/bQYv0v_QPC0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

1. aim in the general direction
2. spray and pray

it's not rocket appliances

Can the bullets travel half a mile?

If he was using a literal belt-fed machine gun, most can reach well past that with point target accuracy.

all the conspiratards i've seen sperging about this so far have no knowledge of guns or how they operate. post this shit in /k/ OP, they'll rip you to shreds

It was a semi-auto rifle converted to full they say

It was a general question, stop bragging, stop insulting, stop posing

You are retarded. He simply had to hold the rifle steady with a purchase (reported he had) and rapid fire in to the crowd, does not have to aim, just in general direction.

FREE BREIVIK

there were 22,000 people literally across the street from him all close together

all he had to do was shoot bullets in that direction and he would've hit people

this

also to be honest most of the injuries and even some of the deaths were probably from crush injuries as people stampede the fuck outta there

It was easier than fish in a barrel. We're talking thousands in an open parking lot.

Turn off your computer.

Go suck on glue until you die.

Not impossible, but mainly he just fired a lot of rounds at a big mass of people and was bound to hit something.

Did they say anything about bump fire??? Because bump fire stocks are getting sold out right now.

from a hotel window? easily

I see. Well, he was up very high, which gives him a longer effective firing range as long as he was firing above the crowd (since the bullet drop will consume more time, and in this case it would help him).

This is just surreal to me. About 600 casualties total when combining wounded and dead. How much ammo did this guy have? Was any of it from trampling or did he come with thousands of rounds?

>1200ft
>a mile
1 mile = 5280 ft

>football field
>100yds
>1200ft = 400yds
>10.2 football fields

What did he get wrong?
Point a gun at a dense enough crowd from an elevated position half a mile away, and you're gonna hit some cowboys.

theres phone footage, barely anyone ran until 2-3 minutes into the shooting, didnt see any trampling from the footage

going by the mag a minute rule, and assuming the speculation on 10 minutes of engagement time, 300 rounds

When its a crowded arena packed with people, not so hard to hit random people that far away. Look, I realize most of you "false flag" shills think you're being funny riling up the schizos, but you're just helping to destroy the board. Maybe that's what you want, but let me ask you this: where will we all go once our containment board is destroyed? That's right. We'll go where you don't want us to. Not even is safe.

>they say

Of course. Ar 15 with shoulder thing that goes up.

It was a machine gun and this guy was rich and could own as many as he wanted because he payed off the feds.

You think real life is like fucking multiplayer fps?
Also that was an auto assault rifle, a machine gun would have actually had an easier time due to it firing full power cartridges.

where the fuck are you getting 10.2 football fields from?

the concert was across the street. it was maybe 300 yards or so

what the fuck are you a retard?

10 football fields = 1000 yard
1 yard ~ 3 feet
1000 x 3 = 3000 feet

He was essentially shooting fish in a barrel. Only the barrel had no water and was full to the brim with fish.

I was calling OP an idiot with exactly the math you're attempting to use, cuntwipe

>4 football fields you dumbass

Because using the metric system would be too easy.

3200ft
>3-feet in 1-yard
1066yards
>10.66 football fields
LATERAL SHOT
No scope

>you fucking faggot bitch moron kill yourself that's easy!

= 458 people...

I'm not a gun person but it seems like a long distance

its not, it was across the street, he was aiming down into a group of people with automatic weapons

but that's wrong you retard, there's no way a distance of 1200ft gets fucking trippled by a 32 story rise, show your fucking math a^2+b^2=c^2

He was shooting into a tightly packed crowd, you absolute moron. He wasn't picking them off one by one.

3200ft

look at the map yourself
Mandalay Bay, 3950 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

concert was at 3901 S Las Vegas Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89119

it wasnt 10 football fields. 32 story building is 320 feet which is a 100 yards up. the concert was about 300 yards away.

It isn't that far, I've been there.

fucking retarded ameriniggers this would be so much simpler if you used the metric system

>3200ft
that's a 1 you twat, convert from meters, the ratio is 2.8 roughly

It's already easy for us. No one gives a fuck if you retards can't understand.

>too ashamed to show his flag
Are you a poo?

do you know how to use the Pythagorean Theorem? the hypotenuse would be 1241 feet in your picture, if the numbers are correct.

10 football fields is 3600 feet in length. learn to math.

it's not our fault the rest of the world was only taught one measurement system, why can't you assholes be bi-metric as much as you like to flaunt being multi-lingual?

OP is a fucking idiot.

It was 10.2 footbll field WIDTHS, first of all. Second of all, when you are shooting with hundreds of rounds into a packed crowd of 40,000 people, you are going to hit people.

Seriously, why are you so fucking dumb.

He's not aiming for a bullseye hung on a rock

He is just spraying bullets into a general area full of 22,000 people

Anyone on Sup Forums could get half a dozen kills

30,000 people in a cage.
Shot 1%
Killed 0.1%

Machine guns have a beaten zone that is in a cone of fire. Area target are easy, just pull the trigger and walk the rounds in. My longest confirmed kill was in Afghanistan with a m24( Rem Model 700) at 1158m which is about 12 football fields.

It was simple statistics and it wasn't a 1000 yards.

you could with enough bullets which he had

It also isn't anywhere near that far, OP is just retarded.

Vegas looks so depressing

He's right you fucking retard.
7.62 NATO effective range is 1800 M.

ROCKETMAN

>10.2 football fields away
OP you're a silly goose.

there are 5.56 caliber LMGs, m8

i actually hit the middle of a target from 4 miles away before. my grandfather was a master sniper during the great war

You’re fucking dumb. Take a rifle into the woods. Stand ten football fields away from trees. Point rifle at trees. Pull trigger. WOW YOU HIT A TREE.
Fucking dumb. Lurk more and post less, you are anal cancer.

I went into Google Earth and placed the camera as close to the window as possible. This is the view he had.

Oh damn I just looked at the distance, roughly 350m. The angle is not that drastic as well. An average Shooter who knows basic firearms fundamentals would be able to comfortably engage 2000 plus people at that distance. If using point target tactics you would have to aim at the naval to get a center mass shot for the angle. No feat at all for a machine gun area target. Not challenging for an ar-15 either.

I'm personally convinced it was this adapter.
youtu.be/jif4Wo0LDX8
Just listen to the way it shoots. Not at all steady, the firing rate speeds up and slows down.
youtu.be/bQYv0v_QPC0

Probably just had a large mag. Each pause in firing indicates a reload.

Man that end of the strip looks like shit now.

Note the website with the adapter sells a tripod for the rifle as well.

It was 350m-500m from elevated position. Anyone with a basic knowledge of how to use a firearm could hit a crowd of 20,000 people from that distance and elevation.

wtf? If there is nothing in its path, it will travel for several kms.

I doubt he was aiming, he was just spraying people like pigs in a pin.

It looks like a really shitty place to live, based on what I've seen in Google Earth. I mean, the city itself is a hive of filth and degeneracy, but the suburbs outside the city are almost worse. They're so tightly packed with hundreds of tiny houses, which are all organized into hundreds of giant squares.
It's fascinating to look at, though. It's so dystopian.

And then you zoom out, and it just doesn't end.

Would you like me to calculate?
Here you go....
For a 338, with suppressor, at 136 meters altitude, with lets say 10km wind at his 3 o'clock, -32 degree angle of sight, 500 meter range to target...
Max ord. (rise of bullet): 0.42 meters at 235 down range.
terminal velocity: 667 m/s on impact
3609 Joules of energy on impact.
travel time for bullet 0.644 seconds.
No transonic entry on short distance.

2 Moa (minutes of angle) on the windage
0.73 Moa on the spin drift
0.42 Moa on the slant angle

He basically was shooting fish in a barrel.

To be fair it was a pretty big target area.
Frankly it's unlikely he was targeting individuals, as that shit is spec ops sniper tier.
He was probably just firing at the general area.
Explains why his kills/wounded ratio is so low

1500 meters? let me recalculate....
For a 338, with suppressor, at 136 meters altitude, with lets say 10km wind at his 3 o'clock, -32 degree angle of sight, 1500 meter range to target...
Max ord. (rise of bullet): 10 meters at 887 down range.
terminal velocity: 321 m/s on impact
839 Joules of energy on impact.
travel time for bullet 2.86 seconds.
Transonic at 1130 meters, 1.8 seconds into flight

-0.3 Moa on elevation
-0.9 Moa on Barometric pressure
-1.14 Moa on air temp
+0.35 on slant angle
7 Moa (minutes of angle) on the windage
-1.8 Moa on the spin drift
-0.4 on earth spin

0.42 Moa on the slant angle

He basically was shooting fish in a barrel. lol

How do you get 10 football fields out of 1300 feet?

>300 ft = 100 yards
>100 yards = 1 football field
>1300 ft = 433 yards
>433 yards = 4 1/3 football fields

1300 feet... ugh the 500 meter calc above was the correct one. Fish in a barrel

>500 meters = 1640 ft
>1640 ft = 546 yards
>546 yards = 5 1/2 football fields

Still nowhere near 10.2 football fields. OP is retarded.

stfu retard

FPBP
It was an outdoor concert you LARPing retards. ANYONE could have gotten that many hits, if not more.

Did you see the size of the crowd?
He was playing on EZ mode.

None because I’m not a selfish asshole who would kill innocent people.

It was 97.536 meters in altitude
365.76 meters range to target

>How many of you could hit the distance of 10.2 football fields away with a machine gun?
Given enough ammo and line of sight anyone could hit anything in range.

>Non-Americans can't understand anything that's not base 10.

And they call us dumb?

>killing children on an island is ez mode
A high score is still a high score.