youtube.com/watch?v=bDlodGEp_9o
youtube.com/watch?v=C8XCJlMlxVE
pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf
archive.is/pRr0w)
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

what happened to monarch?

AWOOOOOOO~!

Let's look at the common arguments for why we NEED guns.

>home defense
The WEAKEST of all possible arguments. If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock) then how exactly are you going to have time to get to your gun? Add in the panic that many people would be feeling, you're going to be bumbling around trying to unlock your gun and load the ammo, during which time you could have been calling 911. The only way in which a gun would be effective for home defense would be to keep it loaded, unlocked, and within easy reach - which would then make it easy for anyone else (including children) to access the gun.

>PROTECT ME FROM DA TYRANNICAL GOVMENT!
Laughable. So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc? Even if you're one of these heavily armed militia groups living on a remote compound, how long do you really think you could hold out against a government bent on subjugation?

>hunting
Humans managed to hunt just fine for thousands of years before the invention of firearms.

>protection
There are safer, non-lethal means of self-protection. Mace, pepper spray, stun guns, etc. By introducing a gun into the mix, you're escalating the situation into a lethal one. There's also a very good chance that your gun could be used against you. And if you're in an area there there might be dangerous wildlife, do you really think your handgun is going to be an effective form of protection against a charging mountain lion or grizzly bear?

>i-i-if everyone had guns then mass shootings would never happen!
Oh yeah, think about all those massacres that were stopped by brave gun toting citizens! Sandy Hook, Columbine, Virginia Tech, San Bernadino, Pulse, Vegas, the list goes on!

>because I CAN
Ah, the good old "ME" argument, and what it usually boils down to. You don't really NEED a gun, but you WANT a gun. At least be honest about it.

It collapse

>Monarch
OH SHIT

MAGA bro, we are united.

;_;

>posting 10 year old pasta

I dream of genie

Hey guys that poddack guy had the right idea

so how did he get the guns?

So "BAN GUNS BURN CONSTITUTION" is their new narrative of the week huh?
AWOO

Holy shit. this is the motherfucking dystopian future I've dreamt of my whole life.

>If your gun is properly secured (unloaded, locked in a safe, with trigger lock)
>trigger lock

LMAO entire post invalidated

Molon Labe
It's just how we roll.
>America------------------->2A

youtube.com/watch?v=bDlodGEp_9o

자본가 돼지!

What final purchases are you guys making before the new Assault Weapons Ban?

what should i do for my career Sup Forums?

>Why we NEED guns
You already missed the point. It's not up to the government to arbitrate NEED of firearms. That's the entire point of the 2nd amendment. It's an inalienable RIGHT, no justification is necessary. If Democrats don't like it they can pass an amendment and get it ratified.

Besides, we both know this conversation is pointless since the gun grabber agenda will go nowhere with Trump in office and Republicans controlling both houses.

I'm the hat cutter and I'm three threads away

AWOOOOOOOOO!

The Greenwald corollary to Coulter's Law

Enjoy this Karen, friend.

TUCKER TIME

>No Joe
>No Tucker
Is this it guys?

Reminder that Duterte is an islamic SEA monkey that runs the country that the female companion to the Las Vegas mass shooter comes from.
Is he based still?

Now Imagine how Hillary Clinton would've responded to this event.

I think Kek everyday Trump is POTUS.

MTGA

Fuck, forgot image.

W-what?

/sg/ is making fun of us again...they're laughing at the shooting...saying that we deserved it...they're calling trump a neocon for supporting the kurds...and they're threatening to raid us again....

Got that right. Hey, I got a wild idea. Let's all meet up at a location we agree upon and discuss our plans further. You know, for the LOLs.

HVAC, electrical, and plumbing

Keep in mind that the only question Huckabee answered regarding guns was "The President strongly supports the 2nd amendment". Not even the worst neocon will vote for gun control, it's political suicide as a Republican, pretend RINO or not.

Whatever allows you to make a good amount of money to meet your goals.

how come none of the videos show the flash of the gun as it fires?
>inb4 only in the movies

Lone wolf doesn't mean not terrorist.
Also killer doesn't mean terrorist.

Thank you, though je suis americain.

ha ha! time for Tucker

What's President Trump's code name?

She would have been Obama's third term. i.e., crying about gun control on TV and failing to get anything accomplished.

You can see muzzle flashes in some videos tho. lurk moar

How will r/ptg/ ever recover?

She would have guns banned

I don't want to imagine Awoo being alone

covfefe

Yes. Please never subvert us ever again Ivan. Also, I found an Awoo template and decided to try coloring in an Awoo.

The Tucker lost the argument guy better be here. I need some comfort pasta

>companion not accessory or accomplice
>tried to warn people
>white people didnt believe
Amerifats deserve it

Well, he has a point...

i've seen like a dozen, and none of them show it

I want something chambered in 7.62/

Did he lost the bets?

Mogul

Solidus

>SUITCASES OF AMMO

Keep up the good work! With dedication, you'll grow into the great awoosmith!

Carpentry or Masonry.

>mfw
That's right, goyium.

youtube.com/watch?v=C8XCJlMlxVE

said he recently placed some bets but no word on loss or win

Isn’t it like “Two Minute Man” or something like that?

Also, pic unrelated

Isnt obviously* muslim.

>Duterte
>Islamic
He's a fucking madman in the most literal sense. He certainly isn't Islamic consider the sheer hatred he has for ISIS.

>Despite being raised as a communicant of the Catholic Church, on January 19, 2016, while meeting with businessmen in Binondo, Manila, Duterte clarified that he has not attended Mass for quite some time already since he deemed it incompatible with his mayoral responsibilities: "If I listened to the Ten Commandments or to the priests" said Duterte, "I would not be able to do anything as a mayor". He then clarified that he still believes in God, but not in religion.[377] On June 26, 2016, Duterte said he's Christian, but also said that he believes "in one god Allah".

This is fairly typical political posturing in the Philippines, considering part of his electorate is indeed Muslim. His opposition to Catholicism is because the Catholics frown on his purging of narcos, commies, and radical Muslims. Keep in mind that the Catholic church has also been infiltrated by neomarxists under the banner of "Liberation theology".

Awoo~?

>Sally Kohn sounds sensible
W-wha

Does anyone else hate it when they talk to an "eyewitness?"

During the recent conference Q&A, a reporter asked about the gambling and the deputy said he saw reports of it going around the internet and couldn't confirm or deny any of it.

Me. Its literally never interesting.

>The Chad Southron
Patrician kek.

She isn't a scripted plant like they use on CNN.

So broken clocks, eh?

Mogul

yes
because 90% of them are horrible at speaking.

I just use colors I did for space marines to see if would work for Awoos. Thanks, Ivan.

>Greenwald
Yeah
They're the people who blow shit up for political purposes

>So your handgun or rifle is going to be effective against a government armed with fully automatic weapons, tanks, helicopters, artillery, fighter jets, etc?
Which is why we should be allowed to have those things as well. When the 2nd amendment was written, any arms the military had, the citizenry were allowed to have. It was written in mind that we are the masters of our destiny. If we blew ourselves up, then so be it. Thats what liberty is about. I dont expect some leaf to understand liberty. Pasta or not.

You can sometimes extract whatever useful information out of what they are saying after two of them or so but generally they are obnoxious and useless.

Really makes you think.

Mogul. USSS picks a letter for each first family and gives each member of the family code names that start with that letter. Fun fact, Kellyanne Conway's codename is "Blueberry".

>Guns & Guitars
hahahahaha

top kek is that Chad?

Hahahahaha the FBI are fucked. F U C K E D

why the korean larping?

something happened with kim?

what is hope's name

>Coulters law

chad-lite

Based game show. But JSYK Poddack did nothing wrong. Don't you agree anonymous citizen?

>Blueberry
Kellyanne is cute, CUTE!

He doesn't take any tomfoolery.

Going back and updating every accomplishment in the pastebin with a source. Halfway done, rest will come soon. Use this to BTFO reddit! Fake News cannot deny all the success!

pastebin.com/BcSAGmDf

NEW

>The Dow Jones, S&P 500, and NASDAQ all continue to hit record highs under Trump (22,526, 2,526, and 6,505 respectively) - first eight-quarter winning streak in 20 years (archive.is/pRr0w)