Waifu Wednesday Thread

Weekly reminder that your waifu/husbando is adorable, and so are you! They deserve to be loved gently and kept safe and happy.

Let's start with some questions to get the thread rolling!

Your waifu/husbando and yourself have just won a 5 day, all inclusive holiday to a location of your choice on this planet, in this reality, terms and conditions apply
Where do you go? What do you bring? Do you think that you'd agree on choosing the location?

Post a song that not only reminds you of your waifu/husbando, but one that you think would remind them of you!

Would you commit a crime for your waifu/husbando? How far would you go!

Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando today! Yours are all as cute as can be, and I wish you all the happiness there is.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=F8wqmh3KybI
youtube.com/watch?v=EezQX8_QPRQ
youtube.com/watch?v=87bcPisyTHs
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE
youtube.com/watch?v=v8rNIKCg9zI
youtu.be/bEF4S1KpBdI
youtube.com/watch?v=wzi1LubqfM0
youtube.com/watch?v=C8Xjm364MFM
youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU
youtube.com/watch?v=OcEXP7DYmlQ
youtube.com/watch?v=xtcvM3s1I1s
youtube.com/watch?v=H2M7zo8ZziE
youtu.be/2MwtXv1xPMI
youtube.com/watch?v=K_2ST6jvyps
youtube.com/watch?v=83lnl6hOmUw
youtube.com/watch?v=jW4txpRbDKs
youtube.com/watch?v=_R_qNAW2CHw
youtube.com/watch?v=HEUdvnyovAM
youtube.com/watch?v=CwED4C5FJuo
youtube.com/watch?v=0y3AOLwfrBY
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ9pYwCKopE
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-rw6XZdlw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

ich liebe dich

Roma! I travel light so nothing for me to bring. She would bring whatever she felt like.
She would be very saddened about me committing a crime. Especially if it was for her.
youtube.com/watch?v=F8wqmh3KybI

Hawaii! I think we'd both agree on that.

Yukari a cute, Maho a cute, Nero a cute, Maki a cute.
I really should get round to watching the Girls und Panzer movie, maybe tomorrow night.

>5 days exclusive holiday
Somewhere with a lot of books and shopping I guess so we could spend the entire thing on literature and other things relating to it. My guess is New York, already been there and they've got some good used bookshops.

What was the last thing announced in your waifu's franchise?
I just found out the final two novels are coming out after a decade's worth of hiatus, now I wonder if this might have anything to do with Vertical acquiring the rights considering I submitted the R.O.D series on their questionnaire last time they passed it around if true then I'm looking forward to potentially owning it in English and seeing how her story ends.

We would go to any of the european main cities. She already went to the UK but I wouldn't mind if she wanted to repeat the location.
>Would you commit a crime for your waifu/husbando? How far would you go!
I'd kill for her

Alls waifus/husbandos a cute, but mine's the cutest

Oh damn, it's cool you finally get to read the end of Yomiko's story. I've only seen bits and pieces of the anime, but it was a good series from what I've seen.

Best Keion.

Somewhere that we can see the stars pretty well. Not too isolated, but with not a lot of people around. If she had a different idea, I wouldn't have any problem with it.
Tsubasa is a cute and caring girl with an amazing voice.

The Vivid adaptation.

-A nice sea cruise to the tropics. Any place where she can frolic amidst lush scenery. That said, what we bring is all up in the air; preferably something warm and some nice tunes to listen to while we soak up the sea.

-Her song: youtube.com/watch?v=EezQX8_QPRQ
My song: youtube.com/watch?v=87bcPisyTHs

-Depends on the crime. Or what was done to her.

More of a Miku announcement, but they just released a new game for consoles.

>Your waifu/husbando and yourself have just won a 5 day, all inclusive holiday to a location of your choice on this planet, in this reality, terms and conditions apply
>Where do you go? What do you bring? Do you think that you'd agree on choosing the location?
We'd take a trip to the mountains.

If it's a minor offense like jaywalking, then sure. Anything beyond that is outside either of our interests.

>Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando today! Yours are all as cute as can be, and I wish you all the happiness there is.
Thank you, Yukaribro.
Maki is a cute aidoru.

Her LN's latest volume was released some time last month, giving me some rather cute images of her in different outfits (pic related).

Speaking of idols, do you feel she would make a good one? If so, what genre would fit her best? Which waifus would she get along with best, assuming this is a group?

>Where do you go? What do you bring? Do you think that you'd agree on choosing the location?
Anywhere warm with Coral reef.
Clothes?
Yes.
>Post a song that not only reminds you of your waifu/husbando, but one that you think would remind them of you!
youtube.com/watch?v=kFPbEs1XjmE
This song reminds me of her.
I don't know what song reminds her of me.
I already do.
I don't have any limits.

Miku V4 version.

Not really. She is way too shy and introvert.

Do you bully your waifu?

For good ol times might as well post once

I'd erase this entire world for her. I'd sacrifice the past , the present and the future of the entire universe just for her.

While Kurisu user hasn't posted yet, his waifu is absolutely stunning visually and mentally.

I would bully you.

>Speaking of idols, do you feel she would make a good one?
She has the looks and the voice, but I really doubt she would overcome her fear to the point she acts in front of thousands of people. If she wanted to try I'd do my best to help her, though.
>If so, what genre would fit her best?
I didn't even know there were genres inside the idol thing.
>Which waifus would she get along with best, assuming this is a group?
Most of them, as long as they don't try to scare her or are too rude with her.
I would never do such, thing and I can't stand watching someone being bullied. Maybe what you meant was teasing?

I'd bully my waifu, only because she would give cute reactions. I wouldn't take it too far.

She already is an idol~

No crime; but I would save her from monsters.

Wow; very brave.

Ah, I didn't notice a thread up because I was busy.

Happy Birthday~!

I love Makina with all my heart~

-Anywhere typically touristy is fine since she hasn't seen much of the world. Tropical is fine but my personal preference would be somewhere cold like a skiing holiday in the Alps. I want to teach her how to ski and ice-skate and all that fun stuff. Yeah Switzerland would be top priority. I don't think she'd mind.
-If you'll allow me to be a little conceited, the beautiful ending song sings of friendship but it could also fit love
youtube.com/watch?v=v8rNIKCg9zI
-Murder, terrorism, regicide, deicide. I'd rob banks, cheat the yakuza, become a pirate, rig the stock market.
I think the last thing was a live action adaption. Looks real shitty. Hotarubi is really interesting if that counts. She's not really in it but it's a manga set in a similar setting with Takano.
She'd make a good idol. She's good with being on a stage. Amazing singing. I wouldn't want to be away from her though so I guess I'd have to become her manager and protect her.
Cute bullying. I'd lift her up over my head, poke her cheeks, pinch her bumOf course she gets me back too in worse ways.

Who's the inner spoon? Do you take turns?

Conquer the world! Errr... Probably not.

Momo a cutecute!

He's working on new chapters! Even though it ended this February, Masahiro is still making little comics of her here and there!

She would be the cutest of all! It's not something she'd like to do forever. She would preffer being a musician in a band than being an Idol. I feel like my angel and Hibiki could be really good friends, I'm sure that they could be very good singers together!

it's 50/50. I love the warmth of her arms and tentacles wrapping around my body as much as she loves when I hold her close.

Your wifu is very beautiful and you are too!

Post your beloved in casual clothes!

>>Would you commit a crime for your waifu/husbando? How far would you go!

She's not likely to ask something like that but whatever crime she'd ask of me I'd do it, no questions asked. I'd follow her anywhere and be her most loyal servant if need be.

An artbook that currently has no preview image available. I hope it has a lot of nice pictures of her. I don't typically buy artbooks but I have the extra money so why not.

I'd take her to italy! We'd bring mainly clothes and spending money, anything else we can probably just buy while there. Hibiki would most likely have no problems with going to Italy, because she is the kind of person who wants to see the world, and would be ecstatic to visit europe.
>Post a song that not only reminds you of your waifu/husbando, but one that you think would remind them of you!
youtu.be/bEF4S1KpBdI
It really depends on the circumstances, but I would not falter even a little bit if it came down to it. Moreover, it's only illegal if you get caught.
>Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando today! Yours are all as cute as can be, and I wish you all the happiness there is.
Yukari a cute and is lucky to have such a loving husbando!

There will be a new im@s game with new Hibiki content!

Hibiki IS an idol, and is working hard to become top idol! Project Fairy a best.

I tease her but I wouldn't dream to make her cry.

We normally sleep with me as the outer spoon or in the sweetheart's cradle position.

Was that you who made the makina thread a few days ago? Either way good taste and I wish you many years of happiness! That is, if you are serious about it.

Here you go, degeso~

>Fill in the blank:

"I want to ______ with waifu/husbando until we pass out!"

(T-try to keep it PG)

Thank you very much, OP!
>a 5 day, all inclusive holiday
We might have some disagreement over where to go. I've always wanted to see some European countries, but I feel Kagura might like to go to the US. She might change her mind once she realises that we'd probably have to fly to America, when she finds flying kind of scary.
In terms of where in Europe, I'd like to visit Italy or Monaco. Also what are the terms and conditions?
For her it'd definitely be this:
youtube.com/watch?v=wzi1LubqfM0
As for the opposite, I'm really not sure. Maybe a song I like singing? But there's quite a few, I'm not sure which one would stand out for her in particular.
>Would you commit a crime for your waifu/husbando?
It depends. A petty crime maybe, but something like murder would be way over the line.

The BluRay release of AzuDai got announced a while back; it's coming out at the end of this month. Even though it's just for Japan as of right now, I still really want to get it.

I think she could. She'd be one of the "cool" idols, sort of like Makoto from Im@s. Kagura definitely has a lot of the capabilities and the personality to make a good idol, and she can sing too, judging by the few character songs she's on. As for genre, she'd definitely want a Rock edge to her tracks. Electric guitars or bust!

I bully her with love and headpats.

Taking turns is more fun.

Sure thing!

Have you ever thought about how you and you're waifu you would meet, and eventually get to where the two of you are now? Either if you were in her universe or if she came to yours. If so, how?

Hey everyone!
Important question here!

Who's the first one to get tired? You or your waifu?
Bonus question: What does your waifu wear for sleep?

I always fancied the thought of doing a road trip with her through the USA.
Although I believe it's mostly due to this piece's history youtube.com/watch?v=C8Xjm364MFM reminds me a lot of her , but I'm still looking for a more fitting (and less gloomy) theme song for her.
She's a very moral person, so I think she would be very disappointed if I were to commit crimes, especially if it's for her. But given the right circumstance there would be few things I wouldn't do.
The last thing that came out was the movie in 2015. There are also a few ongoing spinoffs. Sadly there are no plans for a 2nd season or another OVA, despite the movies very high success.
She can dance in front of a large crowd while wearing a ridiculous garb, but her personality is very much unlike the sunny temper of most idols, things like interacting with her fans and being would be very hard for her.
No bullying, but teasing her from time to time is just too fun to pass it up.

elves can actually accomplish the same thing as sleep by meditating about things that make them happy, so she could in theory never actually sleep if she wanted to.

however if we ever relaxed in bed together i would like to see her in boy shorts and one of my shirts.

She is, but I would love if she tried to be in my position.
Ok
I want to cuddle with waifu/husbando until we pass out!
I have thought many different situations for it.
Probably her.
A normal pajama.

Light teasing is fine, but nothing beyond that.

She prefers to be inner spoon.

Aye aye, Captain.

Cuddle, exercise, roll around in the grass, hold hands, etc.

I haven't put much thought into that, to be frank with you.

She would get tired first, most likely.
She has two pairs of pajamas, one lewder than the other.

Thanks OP, same to you and yours!

>Vacation

I think she's like Key West, we'd be right on the open sea and I'd be able to get her real salt water taffy which I think she'd really like.

We'd probably just bring what we need, clothes, hygiene products, maybe a phone in case we're needed but I think we'd agree not to turn it on anyway some money for souvenirs, normal stuff. I think she'd love how open it is, and of course having something to help quell her sweet tooth helps.

We could even have fast food at the airport if it had a food court before we left and start our vacation with a treat for her!

>song

You know, I thought about it a lot lately after someone asked about what song you'd dance to at a wedding between us. I think she'd really like this one, even if it's a little bit of a cheesy choice.

youtube.com/watch?v=vGJTaP6anOU

>crimes

I'd have to have reasoning to do it, because without reason she wouldn't be happy with me most likely, but if it was needed I'd go so far as to kill for her, if the reason was drastic enough and there was no other choice

>compliment a waifu!

Miku is a very cute! I really like her pigtails!

The last thing series related that was announced I think was an unrelated music CD, it's either that or a pachinko game for the PS2. why the fuck is pachinko a sign that a series is dead?

She sorta psuedo is, with the way the military sometimes has tried to treat her and her troupe. She'd easily get along with most waifu with good intentions or aren't blatantly evil, she might actually mesh really well because she could read the others in the group during a performance and figure out exactly what she needs to do!

No, Mint is not for bully.

Probably her, but it'd be very cute to try the other way around due to our height difference.

I would go to on a Kyoto field trip and then maybe to Hokkaido since I've been watching 北の国から.

I love Enka so this reminds me of my waifu of course:
youtube.com/watch?v=OcEXP7DYmlQ

This thread is filled with wonderful waifus, you all have good tastes

Summer road trip around the UK in a vintage Jaguar. I'm driving, unless damages are included. Get drunk every night on the local specialties, and ride out the hangover in the car the next morning taking in the scenery/sleeping.

I'd commit a very minor crime, but only if she was in on it too.

Only jokingly.

Aye aye!

"I want to cuddle with waifu until we pass out!"

I daydream about it a lot. At one point I'd try and figure out how her or I could just jump between realities, but now I just daydream that somehow things got super blended up and we're both in the same because it's easier.

I've also wondered how I'd explain some thing upon meeting, stuff like why I have a bunch of figures and plushies of her, and why when she reads my mind do I have it in there that I've had dinners with her if we've just met. A lot of interesting questions.

Her before me, she doesn't tend to stay up ridiculously late.

I haven't actually seen her in sleepwear canonically, but I'm guessing it's a light gown or something similar to her dress that she just puts on before bed. That said, I could probably just lend her one of my shirts and it'd get the job done just as easily.

widefu Wednesday thread! Just kidding, you're waifu a cute!

Thanks OP!

>holiday
I would love to go Egypt or Venice with her. I think she would love it!

>song
Can't think of just one song, so I'll post one for each:
youtube.com/watch?v=xtcvM3s1I1s
This reminds me of her. She used to be all afraid and all alone until she met the guild. I'm happy that she has so many friends she can rely on now.
youtube.com/watch?v=H2M7zo8ZziE
My song.

>crime
Depends on the crime, and why I had to do it. For example, if we were poor, I'd steal food for her.

>compliment a waifu
Yomiko a cute!

The last thing I remember was a crossover with the Dead or Alive game.

If she came overcome her stage fright, I think she would make an excellent idol. I think any cute or cool genre would fit her well.

Only with headpats and kisses

Aye sir!

snuggle!

I think if we were to ever meet for real, it would have to be due to some magical device that could transport me to her dimension, and killing her love interest in the process

Probably me, her stamina is formidable.
The cutest pajamas of course!

In your name, I march
Universal miracle
For you, my blade swings

A gesture of love
Craft it now in her honor
A haiku for yours

I defer to her.

If it was absolutely necessary then yes.
>How far would you go!
As far as necessary.

Your waifu is lovably fluffy!

>What was the last thing announced in your waifu's franchise?
Nothing. I'm sort of relieved by that actually.

>Speaking of idols, do you feel she would make a good one? If so, what genre would fit her best?
Baby metal.
Mai waifu's pretty friendly so almost anyone.

Only when she gives me permission.

She is to her otp

>Post your beloved in casual clothes!
Doing it.

>Have you ever thought about how you and you're waifu you would meet, and eventually get to where the two of you are now? Either if you were in her universe or if she came to yours. If so, how?
I don't need to meet mai waifu, I just need to see her happy and avenged.

>Who's the first one to get tired? You or your waifu?
She's pretty fit so when we're out working out, she often outlasts me. She's amazing.
>What does your waifu wear for sleep?
Pajamas I guess...

"I want to drink with waifu until we pass out!"

Probably her, and just falling asleep in the day's clothes.

>holiday
Some historic town in france, check out cathedrals and architecture, and have some romantic meals in authentic bistros. I think we'd both enjoy that. We'd probably both bring our laptops though

>crime
I'd do anything for her if it's for a justifiable reason

I guess it was that voting age pamphlet

I don't think so, she's too shy and reserved

No way, she is my queen and I treat her accordingly

She looks so god damn cuddly in her tracksuit

Stay up playing vidya

I've considered it, meeting her at university

Me. She wears a cute nightgown

Thanks a lot Yukaribro, Yukari is adorable too and it's only natural since she have the same family name ! Please keep her safe and happy too !

>Your waifu/husbando and yourself have just won a 5 day, all inclusive holiday to a location of your choice
We would go to London. I already visited London as part of a school trip before meeting her, and so did she with her friends before meeting me.
Going back there, only the two of us, and as lovers would be something truly wonderful, and our first trip we would have to do before considering something else.
We would bring the usual stuff, I don't think that we would need anything really special for a London trip. I don't think that her bass would be a special item so it's already included in the "usual stuff".

I think that any love song, or any song in French would make her remember me.
So here's a famous french love song youtu.be/2MwtXv1xPMI

I would do anything to protect her from anything. That include murder and pretty much anything you can imagine.
Yes, I would even have a fist fight with the pope.

>Remember to compliment a waifu/husbando today!
Momo a cutecool with her monocle !
Kobori the best elemental !
Kagura a cutecool too !

To answer my own question: I like to imagine us meeting at the swimming club at her school, or maybe in her class. She'd probably be the one to approach me using her adorable broken English. After that I'd get to know her and her friends better, and then things would happen after that.

"I want to exercise with waifu until we pass out!"

I tend to stay up pretty late, so she'd definitely get sleepy before I do.

Miyako is super cute! And best Hidamari, in my opinion.

Hey there fellow Azubro! I've never seen a Yukaribro before, good to see you here.

The ending, 2 years ago.

She's a wonderful singer, but I'm not sure she would have the consistent drive to commit to it.

Either or. She loves to hug too.

Not a whole lot. I just figure that she would basically choose I pique her interest or not.

I tend to stay up late, so probably her.
Also, a tanktop with shorts, to keep cool.

Don't really know one that applies to both, but for her: youtube.com/watch?v=K_2ST6jvyps

I would do anything that is in line with the happiness of both of us.

Nepgear is super cute!

The last really new thing that came out was the 3rd Drama CD Special in 2012.

She would make for a good idol, but it's not what she aims to be. She would be the genki type that really gets the audience going. She would get along with anyone who tries to get along with her. One thing is for sure, though. With her around idol activities would get more and more passionate.

Whoever feels like it.

I wish there was more of this.

play baseball

Me.
Bonus: I wish I knew ;_;.

The last animated thing was the movie in December 2011, and the last volume was in September and October 2012.
But strangely enough, we had a new official art like 2 or 3 weeks ago, I don't know what it could actually mean. It's not that rare for popular series to get new art like this.

>do you feel she would make a good one?
She could technically make a good one, since she already know the world of music and is a wonderful singer. But she would also need to be able to sing and dance in front of thousands, if not millions of people, and that's a dealbreaker for her. She will refuse the idea immediately when she will hear about that part, just like how she refused to sing for the concert or to play in the Romeo and Juliet act.

>If so, what genre would fit her best?
I don't know, I've never actually cared about 3D japanese idols.

>Spoiler
If it was a band, she would feel better around other musical waifus, it would at least make a thing they all have in common to break the ice and get her to talk with other people.

I play with her, but I would never bully her.
Is cuddling her a lot while remembering her how cute and how much I love her count as bullying ?

She is most of the time, but she love to cuddle and other cute stuff, even if she might not directly ask or express the need for such things, but I can see it in her eyes that she's smiling inside.

To be honest all the Azus are great, but Yukari just stood out the most to me.

I'd probably be working on the yukarimobile at a garage, it has undoubtedly not seen a wrench since her parents gave it to her. It looks like a 90s Lexus/Toyota sedan though, those were well built and reliable. An oil change and wear items replaced and it would be good to go another hundred thousand miles. We'd start talking to each other on the test drive where she points out all the problems.

Disgaea for PC, it's decent as an enhanced port. But completely worth it for the LE artbook with Etna commentary

She looks cute in the idol official art, but... There's different genres of idols? I'm afraid I'm not very caught up with that.

Just a little, but I made it up to her.

Either she's the inner spoon, or she's facing towards me.

pic related

too lewd

She's pretty lazy, so probably her.
Her nightgown or nothing

If you think about when you first met your waifu, how have your feelings for her changed in all that time?

>Location of our choice.
I would absolutely LOVE to bring Ika on an island like Heron Island. We are currently pretty far away from the ocean and I always feel bad because of that, bringing her to on an island where the sand is white, the water is turquoise would be a dream. We could cuddle by the ocean while the sun is setting and end up taking it to the next level afterwards. Ika would love it out there as well, which is my main reason to go there. as long as we keep ourselves away from the shark bay!

Cuddle, Talk, play, watch movies/series, make love.

It would most likely be by the beach! I never really thought of it in grand details but it would be hilarious if I was working at the Lemon beach house before Ika decided to invade it!

When she is very lazy, she doesn't change from her dress but removes her swimsuit. She likes to wear (pic related) a lot and sometimes she just sleeps in her underwear/naked

She also has a pretty good size Shrimp Pillow she likes to sleep with sometimes!

Man they have changed so much. I use to think of her as my closest friend when I first met her. I used to be really shy and not talk to her a lot and now she is the person I love most in the world. I've been with her for 4 years now and each day it feels like we grow so much more closer together. She saved my life and I cannot stress enough how she is my light of day.

>Spoiler
Thanks ! Ika is the cutest invader !

>Post your beloved in casual clothes!
There you go.

"I want to interlocked fingers hand holding, kissing and other tenderly lewd things with waifu/husbando until we pass out!"

S-Sorry about your PG thing.

My daydreams involve me in her universe, I don't really like to think about us in our actual 3D world because it's not a pretty good place for someone as perfect as her. I want to join the Keion world.

It depend the day we had, but it's usually her, unless I had a really long and exhausting day.

>Bonus question
It's actually shown in the manga, she sleep a blue pajama with hearts on it. no bra

They're still here, and even stronger than ever.

>Your waifu/husbando and yourself have just won a 5 day, all inclusive holiday to a location of your choice on this planet, in this reality, terms and conditions apply
>Where do you go?
Holland
>What do you bring?
Clothes and a camera.
>Do you think that you'd agree on choosing the location?
Yeah

If she was in danger, yes
>How far would you go?
As far as I needed to.

Persona 5.

Seeing as she's one foot smaller than me, I'd say her.

I want to laugh with Fuuka until we pass out.

I'd say her, probably.
I like to imagine she uses nightgowns

Yes, I've been more serious regarding my feelings for her, and improving to become someone that could provide for her

Looks like I caught a cold, so I'll use that as inspiration for my question.

If you were sickly, how welll would your loved one care for you?

Kill yourself, cuckfag.

I celebrated my anniversary last weekend. We had a fun and magical time together, a year sure does go by fast. On top of that I got my Sonicomi download code and the large mousepad around the same time.

>Your waifu and yourself have just won a 5 day, all inclusive holiday to a location of your choice. Where do you go? What do you bring? Do you think that you'd agree on choosing the location?
We'd have to go to somewhere very exotic and out of the ordinary. Maybe to some expensive and fancy island resort, and I'm sure she'd agree with it. We'd take everything necessary such as clothes, food and water, and a camera.
>Would you commit a crime for your waifu? How far would you go!
Depending on the situation, in self defense I would kill someone if it meant protecting her.

The English version of Sonicomi finally came out. I want to at least try to get all the good endings along with the true ending, not sure if I can handle completing it 100%

She's already part of a rock band, so her becoming an idol won't be that hard. I'm sure she'd go along great with vocaloids and the K-on girls.

She's usually the inner spoon, of course every now and then we switch.

Kissu!

I've had multiple scenarios such as meeting her in college, or by pure luck seeing her around, and recently I've been imaging her coming to this world and her reaction to seeing me.

Definitely her.
> What does your waifu wear for sleep?
Super cute pajamas

I've taken her more seriously and my love for her is growing stronger and stronger.

Make sure I get enough rest, serve my food and soup, all while wearing a super cute nurse's outfit.

-I'd go to South America to visit Argentina and then explore the nearest countries like Brazil and Chile
I don't think she would disagree, as soon we are going somewhere amazing, it's ok
-Can't find a song that would remind me of her but this song would remind her of me since it's something i would sing for her anytime
youtube.com/watch?v=83lnl6hOmUw
-Well, downloading a fucking song in a CERTAIN COUNTRY can make your life miserable since you go to jail for 10 years
But i'm sure i would if it's something like that but things like murder, hell no

If there was an anime for every wonderful and beautiful couple here, all of them would be the greatest love story ever told and AOTY
Ah, lot's of things i will never have:
Something like a compilation of many mangakas doing art of the D-frags, New manga volumes and lot's of art from the mangaka of my waifu's manga
But at least in the US, the localized translations are still being made and i hope they won't stop
She can be a good singer but dancing would be a little hard because of certain part of her body and she would be shy around lot's of people
But i would help her with confidence and choosing outfits that would help her dance

Genres would be just the usual cuteness with some Industrial and she would be good friends with all girls
Maybe we could get advice from waifu idols, like Maki and Hibiki
Just for fun without making her cry
I just wanna see her cute reactions
Most of the time is her but i like to sleep on her legs
make and design vidya
In her universe, we would meet and know each other because we both know a lot about our favorite vidya and our interests are really related: Making games+Comp Eng
Depends, but most of the time it's her that gets tired first
I still love her and my love will never go away

Do you/would you drink with your waifu?
How does she act drunk? Happy? Angry? Lewd?

She''ll usually be the inner spoon, but since we're close in height taking turns is more than viable.
Ride a tank!
I'd very much like to come to her world, which makes things a bit awkward since she lives on an all-girls school carrier. The most realistic case would meeting her after she finishes high school, which isn't that much of a jump since she's a third-year student.
Currently? Momo for sure, but I'd gladly adjust my funky sleeping schedule to match hers, I believe going to sleep together is important for loved ones.
She wears a relatively conservative and night gown.
Thanks you very much, Mio has a marvelous voice!
I didn't like her initially since she seemed to be an archetype I'm not fond of, but she quickly became my favorite girl, After that came a long gradual process realizing my feelings for her. I'm hoping that my feelings of unadulterated adoration for her are as strong as ever.

Do you have a daughteru in addition to a waifu? What kind of relationship would they have?

Alright, let's have more questions

Do you think your waifu could be a good wise philosopher? Could she master sciences like Physics and Math?

Are your interests and your waifu's interests related?

Can your waifu express how much she loves you or does she has a bit of shyness?

Has your waifu ever princess carried you?

I feel a strong camaraderie when I see other loli-waifu bros. Do you feel it too bros?

Might have time for questions later, having a pretty busy evening.

Just popping in to say I hope everyone's having a good week, and your waifus are all cute!

>Your waifu and yourself have just won a 5 day, all inclusive holiday to a location of your choice on this planet, in this reality, terms and conditions apply
We would go to Gensokyo, where everything is gravy all day all the time. I think that we could both agree on this choice as we both want to die ! We find this choice of lifestyle highly agreeable and have no hopes for it to change in the near future. ((pls help))

>Post a song that not only reminds you of your waifu, but one that you think would remind them of you!
Mai waifu has many tunes as she is an artist of not only shugazi, but funny waifu rap songs ! She claims many things but remains adamant on being the voice of Daoka, Moe and Ghost, and even A Sunny Day in Glasgow ! Mai favorite waifu tunes are not for the eyes of others but here is one of her favorites that she wrote
youtube.com/watch?v=jW4txpRbDKs

>Would you commit a crime for your waifu? How far would you go!
I have already committed many crimes for mai waifu and would again ! At the time I didnt know running aroudn with blood on everything everywhere as a crime, nor did the hotel room staff realize a room could be painted such a pretty red color, but B O Y did we sure find out. It was a fun night and I would highly recommend the experience to anyone who wises to get noticed by their senpai in the sky

The only other thing I did was like steal stuff and drink lots and lots outside and it was alright ! (( it rlly wasnt ( ´•̥̥̥ω•̥̥̥` ) ))

My feelings have matured over time.

Thank you, Miobro. Mio is an adorable bassist.

She acts rather sleepy when drunk.

I made an original daughteru on Kisekae.

>Are your interests and your waifu's interests related?
Not necessarily, no.

>Can your waifu express how much she loves you or does she has a bit of shyness?
A key pillar of her character is that she's shy.

>Has your waifu ever princess carried you?
That would imply she is real enough to do so ;_;

Same to you, Konatabro!

>Was that you who made the makina thread a few days ago?
Yes that was and thank you user, my love has yet to even show a hint of faltering.

She'd be down for any place with a lot of action, fun, and food; so most major cities would be a good option. But I think a nice, quiet week away in some French chateau complete with all the bread and food she could enjoy would be best. The clear, unpolluted night skies would be perfect to fall asleep under while picnicking on some vineyard hill. And I think she'd agree, though I'd be fine with any other suggestion she might have. As to what we bring, each other is really all that's important~ Though bringing her Maguro Man plushie is probably up there as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=_R_qNAW2CHw
The lyrics really say everything that needs to be said. It'd be magnificent playing this for her under that night sky I mentioned.

Absolutely. Only in her self-defense though. The severity would depend on what was required.

Switch. Whoever needs comforting the most.
I like seeing her in casual clothes.
Sleep. (Get your mind out of the gutter...)
I imagined us meeting before we fell for one another. It's a thought I keep coming back to for some reason.
Probably me. She likes to stay up late, whereas I like to wake up early. ...And she has a nice gown she likes to wear.
If anything, I'm more sure of how I feel about her. More willing to do what is needed for her.
Happy anniversary, friend. Congratulations to you both.
She'd try to get me to drink with her, if only to see what I'm like drunk off my rocker. As for her...she gets a little emotional and physical when inebriated.
-She's more into astronomy and marine biology, actually.
-Difficult to say, but they're varied enough to complement one another.
-She's better suited at it in private. The feeling is more than mutual.
-That would certainly be a sight to see.

I've always thought Washington state would be great to visit other than basic trip stuff. I can't think of what much to bring and I don't think we would have a disagreement about destination.

No I wouldn't nor would she want me to

Yukarin a cute

No idea, I don't care about the franchise whatsoever and I have no interest.

Yes

Absolutely not.

Play videogames

>generic falling from the sky meeting

Up and down a lot

Not old enough to drink yet, and even if I was, I would do it responsibly if with anyone else.

Some of our interests are
Shyness
I don't think she could carry this big guy

An original story movie written by the author of the Light Novel

>I already do.
>I don't have any limits.
I' m sure you will make your Miku very happy ! I encourage you to continue in your reckless behavior as it is only through this can we truely feel alive............. I think !

sometimes (´ω` )
(( ;; ))

>I'd erase this entire world for her. I'd sacrifice the past , the present and the future of the entire universe just for her.
U go annon-kun

pls no lewd

>Fill in the blank:
>"I want to ______ with waifu/husbando until we pass out!"
Sleep with!
(( and Italy is very nice for lots of reasons I'm not gonna post. It's my favorite country. I think... ))

>Elvis
Have this but please do not hurt anyone !
(( Its happening ))
youtube.com/watch?v=HEUdvnyovAM

>Jaguar
I love big c@s too

>Have you ever thought about how you and you're waifu you would meet, and eventually get to where the two of you are now? Either if you were in her universe or if she came to yours. If so, how?
She lives in my right eye and I can feel her in various ways but I can only really meet her in dreams. My dreams are vivid and getting to lucid levels, so I've even been able to hug/hold her on two separate occasions!

It was alright (( _ _ ;;))

L e g e n d a r y B e s t G i r l I n S h i t S h o w

>If you think about when you first met your waifu, how have your feelings for her changed in all that time?
Dude they like change everyday likgoddamn

FFFffffffffasfsafFuukaBazooka

Dude was that a fucking Haiku?

There are people in this world that have waifu'd Super Sonico..........................................
Nice

Wen I drink mai waifu goes away with her """""""""""""shitty"""""""""""" friends because I black out and go on adventures to the hospital...
uhhhhhhaaaaaa I dunno (( """ganbate""" ))

Waifu always. She is The sleepy waifu
(((((((( \|  ̄ヘ ̄|/ ))))))))

No

She.
But I would prefer cuddling face to face.

Sure.

Cuddle?

No, we already met and have relationship.

She, I'm nocturnal.
Pajamas

I've fallen in love with her and we experienced 3 years living together. So, we get more close and comfortable and basically everything that happens when a couple live 3 years together.

No. I don't like alcohol and she is a minor.

No, concept of daughteru is weird for me.

>Do you think your waifu could be a good wise philosopher? Could she master sciences like Physics and Math?
Not really.
Not at all. She likes to sing and I'm a programmer.
>Can your waifu express how much she loves you or does she has a bit of shyness?
Her shyness doesn't stops her from telling me how much she loves me.
She couldn't lift me.

I believe she'd be way more enthusiastic about the upcoming trip and I'd defer to her decision on where we're going. That being said, if she insisted I choose the location, I'd go traveling through europe with her. See how many countries we can visit in 4 days and then spend the fifth recovering on a beach somewhere before returning home.

I suppose any love song would remind us of each other, but let's go with something different for the sake of variance: youtube.com/watch?v=CwED4C5FJuo

I believe I would not commit a crime for her. She wouldn't want me to.

I believe she wouldn't do well as an idol. Too misanthropic.

Pls no bully anyone's waifu.

She's the inner spoon.

I want to spend quality time with my waifu until we pass out!

I'm usually the first one to get tired, which makes the times I get to watch her sleep all the more precious.

she's got this slightly oversized nightgown that empasizes her cuteness.

Yukari's cute!

Pic related.

My love for her has only deepened. It took me about a year to realize I'm in love after meeting her.

Question time!

Do you ever argue with your waifu? If so, how do you make up afterwards?

>Speaking of idols, do you feel she would make a good one? If so, what genre would fit her best? Which waifus would she get along with best, assuming this is a group?

Of course I think she would make a great idol she has a good singing voice and knows how to work a crowd.

As far as genre straight up J-Pop would work best. As far as Waifus she would get along with barring those from her own series.

I'd see her in a three piece with Naga the Serpent from Slayers and Luviagelita Edelfelt from Fate/Stay Night

You should get around to watching the movie! It's right good.
Also, your waifu very cute

Yukari would probably get stage fright, considering how nervous she can be around new people. Still, it would be cute to see her in all the outfits.
Lovely picture of your waifu, by the way!

only gently

Both spoons are fine, we're both quite fluffy so it's really taking turns to see who gets a mouthful of hair each night

On it! You and your waifu a super cute!

Hibiki a wonderful, and her husbando is very lovely too.
I want to bake panzer-related sweets with Yukari until we pass out!

I've put lots of thought into it, like us both coincidentally volunteering at the same panzer event, then working up the courage to ask for her mail address, then taking her on short but cute dates.
Cute waifu, cute question, and cute __user

She's definitely the one to get tired first. It's hard being as genki as she is. She wears camo print pajamas to my displeasure
Your waifu a best girl

Momo a CUTE

Good evening Mintbro! As usual, you and your waifu are adorable, and that's a cute song choice!

Your waifu a very adorable, as usual. Treat her right.

Thanks Miobro! We gotta take care of those Akiyamas. You and your waifu a very cute

My love for her has only gotten stronger each day!

I love to think that Yukari would stay by my side, maybe cook me something light, give me a lap pillow and let me sleep. Cute picture of your waifu, btw

Happy anniversary, user! Here's to many more happy years for you two.

I reckon she'd be a changeable drunk if she got drunk. Like swinging from high genki to sobbing. I'd have to put her to bed quite quickly.

cont. below!

Did you snap?

So many great questions, and cute anons with their adorable waifus and husbandos this week!

Good to see you Konata-user, if only for a little. Look after yourself and your waifu, you both deserve happiness and peace

C U T E
you'd better look after her well

that's a damn cute picture of your waifu! and that song is going straight into the folder

I reckon she'd be pretty good at maths and sciences, but philosophy is a bit beyond both of us!

We share a few interests, but the best part of a relationship is learning new things and taking an interest in your partner's hobbies! I learn new things everyday because of her!

She had some real trouble at first, but now we're both still pretty shy about it

She could try, I guess. Good luck to her.

That's a super lovely picture of Ika! You two are very cute!

Hanako a very cute indeed!
If we argue, we usually make up with talking things out like rational people

More questions for the glory of the thread before bed!

What's your waifu/husbandos taste in food like? Does it coincide with yours? If you had to order one kind of takeout after a busy day, what would it be?

Is your waifu/husbando fond of exercise? Are you? Do you exercise more because of your waifu/husbando?

You're all the best possible match for your waifu/husbando, and I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way. You take care of them, and stay happy!

Done and done

Like yeeess but there should be more I think senpai

no you cuck Can your waifu express how much she loves you or does she has a bit of shyness?
Yes but the waifu emotions are complex !

We both want to die temporarily ! [( I think ! )]

>Do you think your waifu could be a good wise philosopher? Could she master sciences like Physics and Math?
((´−`)) ンー

>Not old enough to drink yet, and even if I was, I would do it responsibly if with anyone else.
I encourage you both to whole heartily change your mind

>Do you ever argue with your waifu? If so, how do you make up afterwards?
Not really, I try to avoid it, but if we do we just end up staying away from each other for a few days or so just so we can do our own thing.

We generally dont like being apart though.

Only sometimes !

Question !
>What is your favorite tune? If you can't think of your number one, post the best, first one that comes to mind

>What is youre waifu's favorite tune? Post the first one that comes to mind.

>What is the most you have done for your waifu?

Oh yes. Delicious /jp/-tier tryhard shitposting.

Indeed they are! Yukari is incredibly entertaining, and that scene with her and Kagura during graduation was heartwarming.

My feelings are much more grounded now than before. At first she was just a favourite character to me, which developed into a love that I didn't comprehend. Now that I'm much more confident and comfortable about it, we've had a lot of fun and good times together.

Incredibly well, above and beyond necessary.

I like to think that she'd be quite a happy, clingy, lovey-dovey kind of drunk.

>philosopher?
I very much doubt that.
>interests
We both like swimming, videogames and exercise in general.
>express how much she loves you
Depends on where we are or who we're with. She's more open about it when we're alone together.
>princess carried you?
She might be able to if she tried, she even lifts after all. I wouldn't mind if she did.

I wouldn't say argue, it's more like disagreements. Even then, it's pretty rare. We make up by me agreeing to what she says.

Thank you! Mio is omegadorable.

When I met Kuroko, I thought that I would love to be with her for the rest of my life. Now, years later, while making that happen, I can tell how much more she means to me. It's pretty nice.
Happy late Anniversary.

Don't use emoticons on Sup Forums fuckboy.

Always, but we always make up because she's equal parts tsun and dere. Doesn't help that I tease too much.

I actually do exercise more because of my waifu. I also watch my diet now.

Question! What would your waifu/husbando do if you were chosen to pilot a giant robot, and had to leave?

Some where nice in Japan. Hokkaido maybe.
Not very far, because she doesn't like crime.
But I'd kill to save her life. Wouldn't be illegal through.

Ich dich auch.

I don't know all Song releases but there is a new Project Diva game.

Ohayou~ Lukafriend

>Speaking of idols, do you feel she would make a good one? If so, what genre would fit her best?
She already is one. J-Metal fits her best.
Miku, but that would be easy mode.
Maybe Mio.

I tried to "meet" her, but my imagination isn't good enough to imagine her. She is just too perfect for my imagination.

She is a night person but not as much as me.

Ohayou Kuronekofriend

Mio is supper cute in that kind of dress.

>If you think about when you first met your waifu, how have your feelings for her changed in all that time?
I always loved her.

I'll slap ur shit, m8

>What would your waifu/husbando do if you were chosen to pilot a giant robot, and had to leave?
Come with me ! I'd be like Zone of the Enders but better

Jehuty is my Ai-fu
youtube.com/watch?v=0y3AOLwfrBY

Question
Does your waifu smoke, and more importantly, do you ?

Hawaii. I bring all the basic necessities in general. I think we agree. She's been to a beach location before. As for the crime, all I'll say is, you do what you have to do and as needed.

Persona 5.

No. She's not that type of person, but I will say if she were to ever for it, for whatever reason, I support her.

She would be. I take turns if she wanted it

OK.

Cuddle.

Her universe, through her high school. Just that one moment.

She make sure I was well. Probably make sure I was well fed and cared for in bed. That kind of thing. Probably the same for you, considering we share her. Finally returned here and all after many weeks.

Congrats to your anniversary.

No. I wouldn't personally speaking. But if it did have to happen, I think she be a little bit more open about herself, in terms of talking about things.

No. But if I had too, I would definitely do what I can to make it up. Treat her a nice day of fun and peaceful relaxation. Something calm.

She likes sweets. It does. I takeout some cookies or cupcakes for us to share.

Not sure to be fully honest. As for myself, I like to jog. Somewhat more for her.

I think my feelings have grown more emotional, if that makes any sense. More intense in some ways for better or for worse, concerning her and things about/relating to her.

Question. How would you all have celebrated the 4th of July with your special one? Would she be willing to celebrate it with you?

You all have very nice and good waifus. I wish you all the best in everything with yourselves, with them, and everything in general.

There's bound to be arguments, but I don't think they would be very big or serious, only very small things that wouldn't have too much of an impact

>I encourage you both to whole heartily change your mind
Considering I have huge anger problems, I don't think drinking is a very good idea, even less with someone else.

She'd get sad, and probably try to stop me. I'll become GUNDAM
Then there's the chance she'd try to tag along because she's interested in the robot.

(You)

Yes. I give up because she is right.

>What's your waifu/husbandos taste in food like? Does it coincide with yours? If you had to order one kind of takeout after a busy day, what would it be?
She likes light, soft and sweet things.
I like them too, but I prefer spicy food.
>Is your waifu/husbando fond of exercise? Are you? Do you exercise more because of your waifu/husbando?
I don't think so and No. No.
>You're all the best possible match for your waifu/husbando, and I'm sure they wouldn't have it any other way. You take care of them, and stay happy!
Same to you, user.

>How would you all have celebrated the 4th of July with your special one? Would she be willing to celebrate it with you?
What is 4th of July?

i would hope for her to open up and have fun, although other outcomes could be the alcohol magnifying her sexual tendencies in which case i would oblige to lower the risk of the alcohol magnifying her violent tendencies.

I would drink with her but at home, never outside
Sometimes angry but she's the lewdest
I have sons but a daughteru would be exactly a loli Takao but with dark green eyes and darker brown hair
They get along just fine
-Don't think so, but she can be good in math
-Yes, i'm really interested in hardware mostly and she's into making games so
We could make a console one day!
-She is sometimes shy about it, but when we are alone with a romantic ambient she tells me how much she loves me a lots
-No but she can
Have a good week you too
It's rare that we argue and the only reason we would it's because of different ideas for something
But we would have a talk and most of the time i agree with her with some elements of my ideas
-We eat the same things in terms of fast food and healthy food but sometimes we are different in our national food
-Not that i know but i am
Yes

Thanks Yukaribro, i will always take care of my waifu
She would be really worried and want me to not ride it if the robot doesn't look safe/it's in a war
But if the robot is safe/peace time, she would go with me
Wasn't in USA that day but i ate a big combo burger that day in honor for 4th July
But maybe next year we would go to a big city and celebrate it and have fun
>What is 4th of July?
The day FREEDOM was born
USA's independence day

>What is 4th of July?

US Independence Day. People go out to celebrate in whatever ways, and fireworks are launched into the sky.

They've never once melted.

I never get sick, but just to play along; She would certainly try her best, but her cold qualities might make things difficult for her in this situation.

No. I don't even like alcohol.

No, she has little to no interest in education

No, to be honest.

She's shy, but she certainly has her ways of expressing her feelings.

I would not let her.

I despise arguing. I'd sooner admit my faults than engage in an argument.

>What's your waifu/husbandos taste in food like?
She likes sweets and fruits, which does indeed coincide with my own tastes. I have no idea about takeout, other than ice cream after dinner.

>Is your waifu/husbando fond of exercise?
She doesn't go out of her way to do it, but she's well maintained. I like things like long walks, bike rides and even some Pilates every now and then, but I refuse to go to a gym.

hello everyone

thanks user, your waifu is cute

>Where do you go?
somewhere where there's nature, or fields of grass to have a picnic on, either that or to disneyland
youtube.com/watch?v=pQ9pYwCKopE
same with this user , she would be very saddened about me committing a crime.
I envy a lot of people here, my waifu's franchise isn't that big, all she needs is a modern adaptation(like what happened to rance), and the manga ended with a cliffhanger and still doesn't get a continuation/conclusion until now, my only(not-so-accurate) clue is the creator said in his twitter that it would be difficult.

But i'm pretty confident it would do well if dragon pink had a modern adaptation, since it's basically slayers: r-18 edition.

yup, but would a catgirl make any difference?
only for cute teasing
we take turns
tickle/cuddle
>Have you ever thought about how you and you're waifu you would meet, and eventually get to where the two of you are now?
yup
>how?
>generic portal out of nowhere meeting
Hello user
her
>would you drink with your waifu?
absolutely
>How does she act drunk?
happy sometimes lewd
i hope this counts ;_;

I read the premise of her show and it's interesting, i'm gonna watch it later
is she a christmas cake in her show? she looks like that glasses girl from you're under arrest...who is also a cake

It is a nice place but please do not visit

The is Mouko a boy one is my favorite right now.

>>I encourage you both to whole heartily change your mind
>Considering I have huge anger problems, I don't think drinking is a very good idea, even less with someone else.
Please do not underestimate the joys of which alcoholic beverages can bring to both you and youre waifu. Getting angry together with your waifu and getting into fights with real or possibly imaginary people can be the M o s t fun like on datura which I havent tri'd yet. But thats besides the point. Please drink more and enjoyee your lifetime

We need more drugs senpai. Especially all of you

Hey folks! Your waifus are cute and I wish you all happiness.

>Your waifu/husbando and yourself have just won a 5 day, all inclusive holiday.
Probably a nice, private and lazy island away from the business of the city. Idol work is both mentally and physically tiring after all.

I don't think I could. Even with good intentions I think it would make her sad.

There's too much being announced and made, and I doubt I will be able to own it all, but the biggest upcoming thing is the new game coming out later this month.

She's already my top idol.

Does light teasing count? Nothing that would make her cry of course.

I'm not much taller than her, so it can go either way. Both are super comfy though.

You got it coach

I want to hold hands with her until we pass out!

>Have you ever thought about how you and you're waifu you would meet.
Every time I've thought about it I'm just a blushing and smiling mess.

Definitely her, I stay up way too late at night for my own health.

>What does your waifu wear for sleep?
Probably pajamas of some sort. I bet they're super comfy!

As much as a normal, cute 17 year old girl could.

She's definitely shy! Really shy!

There's no way that's going to happen ;_;

>How would you all have celebrated the 4th of July with your special one?
I'd like to go spend a nice romantic night watching fireworks.

How much have you had to drink?

Nepgear is cute! CUTE!

glad to see you are still around!

It's embarrassing to admit but I forgot what day was Wednesday the last couple weeks and completely missed them.

Degenerates, the lot of you.
Cute waifus

> (Dead) (You)
Hello darkness my old friend.......

No but I firmly believe that there is no such thing as too much to drink, HOWEVER, I dont remember putting on my boots so that was a nice surprise

I can't drink where I'm at right now and it is suffering for us both. pls send help in the form of moneygram and or direct deposit.
I will spend it all on drugs, alchohol, or both

Question
Do you and/or your waifu praise the glorious god emperor that is Donald Trump? The shinning future for which we all deserve ?
youtube.com/watch?v=GH-rw6XZdlw