Overlord Anime

No really, im an anime discussione err human. I promise.

anime Overlord meido ranking
Solution > Yuri > Retard

>Yuri mentioned in ranking
>Higher than Nabetard
All is well.

Reminder to vote for best girl Clem-chan!

Did that hug got her pregnant?

>Literally shit taste

I like solution platonically.
I think she is an interesting character.

Serious question: Shalltear was stated to have extremely fast reflexes and superhuman speed, easily blocking Brain's enhanced attack. On the other hand, Ainz doesn't seems as fast, Clem easily dodged his physical attacks and Ainz couldn't completely avoid some of Go Gin's attacks.
If that's so, Shalltear should be leagues above Ainz in terms of speed and reflexes. How come Ainz even managed to hit Shalltear during their fight? She should be like fucking flash compared to him.

>I think she is an interesting character.
She's definitely one of the most loyal NPC's.

He was fighting her with "Perfect Warrior" so his physical stats were much higher.

What, it's like saying I'm shit for liking number 1000001 over 1000000 because it's one number higher.

She's one from whose perspective I wouldn't mind reading more about.
She is an inhumane monster, but she does not seem like a schemer and she does her job really well.

I think she's pretty much what one could call a perfect model for the ideal human eating monster that would live in Ainz's Kingdom.

>his sister, an eroge, an actress
???
Forgive me for posting this in the anime thread but does anyone have a proper translation of this?

That is the correct translation faggot.

There's no way that can be correct.

What's wrong with it?

>Forgive me for posting this in the anime thread
Don't worry, it's only an anime thread for the first 30-60 minutes, then it goes the same direction One Piece plot does.
Yeah that is a rather pretty charm that Solution has about her self.
Hell she'd the face model for a how-to-behave-and-treat-humans pamphlet being given out in Nazarick for those that are going to venture into the SKingdom and interact with populace, just add to the part about eating humans that it has to be approved(Ex: Executing a criminal).

Did you even read the LN or watch the anime?

You have to know the character first, then it makes sense, otherwise it's understandable it's wierd.
wtf, every time I post that it gets deleted/removed.

yea we all know who the most adorable is.

You're not powerful enough like me, pleb

what

She is blowing the horn with her vagina. What is there to understand? Probably Lupus told her to do it to increase its power (pic related )

Solution > retard > the rest > yuri

What am i not suprised at all?

It gets deleted because you're a tripfag.

What rest?
There's no Entoma/Lupus/Shizu in the anime.

I know it's not very important but I just checked it against the jp version and it has plenty of mistakes.

What does that have to do with this?

Sorry, namefag. That is an important distinction. You aren't SO bad.

>wtf
Fuck off.

What if this guy shows up in Nazarick?

They should have used it for Rabbit instead. Would have made more sense.

Seems like i got lucky this time this one survived.

Why do nips like him so much?

Well last thread i made i forgot the anime in the title think it got removed.

nice trips and she is just too good to be in the anime. she gets a minor role in next arch. A bigger role in book 6-7 arc

>it has plenty of mistakes.
What fucking mistakes?

He'd join Momon's quest against Jaldabaoth.

Was she even the one talking to Ainz right before cementary scene or was it Albedo in anime?

Cause he is a joke.

In the anime I belive it was Albedo sadly. There is no way they can replace her in the lizardman arch though. If s2 ever happens. Ill just keep myself busy with FanFics for now.

>Clem easily dodged his physical attacks
She just barely dodged his attacks and couldn't go on the offensive without using frog-mode.

Keep in mind that Ainz at that point had the stats of a lvl 100 warrior even if he was just playing around. The only reason she could dodge at all was because Ainz sucks at fighting and his attacks were incredibly crude and predictable despite being faster than her.

Why are you so angry? Did you make it?
Besides being gramatically wrong, it doesn't say prioritize anywhere, the osusume line is missing and the line about his sister was completely butchered. The rest looks fine

>Keep in mind that Ainz at that point had the stats of a lvl 100 warrior even if he was just playing around.
He wasn't using Perfect Warrior when he was fighting Clem.

>level 100 warrior
Here we go again with shitty headcanon.

>level 100 warrior
more like a level 40 that was specced to defense

>Why are you so angry? Did you make it?
No I didn't, but you weren't point out the mistakes, you just kept saying it was wrong.
So if it's wrong please give us the correct translation.

The yenpress 's version s mistakes were explained a lot of times. Just check archive.

you're right, 45 specced to defense

>level 40
Not even that, lvl.35 by Ainz own words.

If you want to speak about defense level anything that is not level 60 should not be able to hurt him but like this user says after training with cocytus he has reached equivalent of level 35 warr.

That wasn't the Yenpress version, that was Sky's.

If you cant check archives just go back to weddit. Im sure theyve got it summarized there

wait if you can read it why are you bitching about the translations?

Also I believe that the earlier versions were using the chinese versions so mileage may vary

Anyone else got these btw? I swear there was a yuri one but I cant find it saved.

Aye aye captain!

>still being a fucking retard
Fuck off newfag. Yenpress version was posted and various anons, moonreaders included, checked it . We even compared it to the sky version. Go back to your sithole.

Reading in japanese is really damn tiring and slow. I just wanted to know if there was a corrected version since the translation was really good up to that point.

Is it just me or this place got a lot dumber?

It is you who got dumber.

Wait, how does he have a -500 extremely evil rating? He acts out of alignment way too much for that shit.

>He acts out of alignment way too much for that shit.
His human personality and game character merged, so he doesn't completely follow his alignment,

That's one hell of a comeback.

Ainz wasn't fighting her in a serious way. He even gave her a handicap and she was annoyed because despite him being a terrible warrior she couldn't land a decisive blow on him.

Competency rank:
Solution>Yuri=CZ>>>>>Entoma>Lupu=Narberal

It must have actually been his panty soaker levels.

Khajit is the father.

Does Shalltear have the common weaknesses of vampires?, sunlight, can't see herself in a mirror, can't enter a house uninvited, crosses, garlic.

Agility
Ainz - 40
Shalltear - 70

Ainz kept his distance throughout the match and reflex should be depended on the person not level.
Touch Me would still dominate an average person even if he had 100 agility.

We do not have Ainz stats when in perferct warrior.Where did you get that 40 from?

>Where did you get that 40 from?
Not that user but here
Also Ainz didn't use Perfect Warrior during the whole fight.

Narberal >>> massive powergap > Lupusregina > Solution > Shizu = Yuri > powergap > Entoma

Ainz is a complete neutral evil. He only acts outside that norm when he considers what his friends would do or think.

Perfect Warrior doesn't increase stats, does it? It just remove requirements for the equipment.

>that smug
>that lewd pose
I want to fuck that slime

It converts users stats to "half-baked" same level equivalent of a warrior and doesn't give any specials/skills that come with the levels normally.

DELETE THIS

You are not exactly right. Narberal is no so incompetent. She is still good with the tasks which doesnt require communications with humans.

>Imagine being gently absorbed by Solution, feeling like you're in a pool of jelly, when she molds a perfect pussy that moves by itself like a tidal wave. Kissing her while those those slimy fingers caress your asshole and your balls. When you cum she'll go "thanks for the tasty meal Sup Forumsnon~~" and make herself your jelly bed.You'll feel like you're finally at peace, when she covers you like a blanket and rests her head in your chest.

If Renner is to become an area guardian which floor guardian is she going to serve?

Non-Nazarick floor obviously.

Albedo? She's in charge of managing E-Rantel/the Upperground

She's so great because even if your skin and organs get melted off Ainz can reanimate you and you can still live as her skeleton husband. Then you too can become a cool skeleton mage

Just bought vol 1 from yen press damn they really did a good job. The hardcover is great and the paper quality is nice too.

How would Solution react if she found out about Ainz's slime baths

>Panty soaker
everytime

That's a damn good book.

>>they really did a good job
>rabbit
>Pero is a girl
>grotesque
Yeah they did a great job.

She would get jealous because of Miyoshi and then she would suggest helping Ainz in his bathes. Then she wins the Ainzbowl.

Admittedly I haven't read it yet but presentation looks top notch

>She is blowing the horn with her vagina.
I thought that was a alchemist's flask

Don't underestimate a general. Oddly enough Enri is likely the first NW person to be able to reach Lvl.100.

>Enri
>reach Lvl.100
I very much doubt that.

>she keeps getting leadership and army management levels against her will
>get's stronger and stronger over time

I can see it. Wonder when Ainz is going to notice her.

>dwarves are next