Is there any reason to watch Steins;Gate twice? What about Psycho Pass?

Is there any reason to watch Steins;Gate twice? What about Psycho Pass?

There is no reason to watch any show twice. Watch once and done.

I'm rewatching Steins;Gate and no, there's no reason. The first episode makes more sense, that's it.

Dr pepper

I liked psycho-pass as much as I did the first time, steins;gate though was not nearly as good the second time.

You mean other than Kurisu being literally perfect? Not really I guess

Play the VN.

How come in Steins;Gate it's repeatedly mentioned how hot it is, to the point of heat stroke being a danger, yet the characters wear sweatshirts and jackets and long pants etc.

Because anime

Psycho-Pass so you can catch up on some more of the philosophy (even some of the best anime analysts have some of the crazy themes blow right over their head), subtle character development and, world building. (second favorite anime).
Steins;Gate is also amazing but seeing a new, slightly worse plot, is more enjoyable than the same amazing plot. That is unless you want to watch with somebody else, which in that case you should rewatch Steins;Gate.

Fashion comes first weeb.

Because my dick would explode if I ever saw Kurisu in more revealing outfits

Youd be surprise

/thread

So they can joke about Kurisu being a sweaty perverted girl :3

Read the VN instead

Why not re-watch steins:gate and then re-watch psycho pass???

>S;G worse plot than Psycho-Pass

Get out

Read the VN

>Misinterpreting his meaning that much.

I meant Psycho-Pass had much more going on "behind the scenes," which validated a rewatch because you would also get more content whereas S;G if straight up and obvious Story telling.

I watched Dougram twice. Good show, good writing.