This is what Democratic politicians say about minorities when they think nobody is listening

archive.is/kavf5

>“There are a couple of f*cking n**gers that Luis Saenz is getting, and I don’t know where he is getting them from,” De Leon is heard saying. “They are coming down to my f*cking city and now they are trying to f*cking put everybody in jail because they think we are a bunch of Mexicans that hit our wives, which couldn’t be further from the f*cking truth, but that is how they see us.”

>“I would never dare use that word, but you know what, yes, there are a couple of n**gers in there that think that all of us are f*cking taco eaters,” De Leon added.

wtf I like democrats now?

what about burrito eaters?

Are Texan democrats the most tolerable democrats?

This is how lefties think to themselves.

Reminds me of when Bernie started to get fucking massacred in Southern states and Reddit was yelling and screaming about how, "THOSE STUPID FUCKING NIG- I mean, those damn low-information voters just don't know what's good for them! Bernie marched with MLK for Christ's sake!"

lol niggers are going to be in trouble when spics take over America because they could give a shit less about niggers

Pepper bellies

This. Lefties are ultra racist but too spineless to tell people what they really think.

Sucking nigger dick is merely a reflexive attemp at survival for these fucking pussies

It's almost like all Texans are terrible people

Nobody Likes Niggers: The Sequel

Isn't it the other way around?

All you guys need to do to get this kind of Democrat on your side is point out (subtly) how gauche and crude pretty much all non-whites are. They don't care about funding bike paths. They don't eat organic food. They don't care about animal welfare. They don't care about the environment.

I feel like if you guys pitched your message a little differently, you could get a lot of lefties into your camp.

Feel free to tell your buddies that they can stop moving to Austin now

>Texas "lawmaker"
Party affiliation always covered up for democrats

As a Texan, fuck you.

Leftists will throw all of those away for the chance to virtue signal over muh oppressed people of color.

I don't understand why they apologize at this point. They said what they meant, no amount of apologies is going to change their views.

"Racism" is an accusation for non-Hispanic whites. Everyone knows that beaners despise niggers. Furthermore, rejecting the emotional appeal to fixate on the bad language, what he is really saying is true: black public office holders pursue their own racist agendas.

kek

>calling niggers niggers
>terrible people
Suck more nigger dick.

It's true, Hispanic people are really racist. My Puerto Rican grandfather said that God made black people by "picking out the corn from the donkey's shit", lmao. And to see these leftists accuse Trump of racism when he doesn't send gibsmedats to the island.

It's true, when you're non-white you can get away with anything in the lefty's book. Whenever I get accused of racism I just cop out by drawing the race card and the argument's ended then and there.

Yep. They all have the bigotry of low expectations for their pet minorities. They know themselves that blacks are uneducated, impulsive, lazy, and only care about muh dick, muh gibs, and chimping out.

These plantation owners rather blame nebulous systemic racism and police then project any sort of personal accountability onto blacks.

>beaners hate niggers
wow, stop the presses

Racism is just peachy if you're a leftist.

So is anti-Semitism. Ask any nigger what he thinks of Jews. He'll make Sup Forumsacks sound like Zionists.

Is he, dare I say it, a White Hispanic?

You mean MLK marched with Bernie.

Wtf i love democrats now

buddy first of all nobody thinks you're a mexican

Grew up in the RGV. The local pintos are blatantly racist. Every spring break niggers somehow found their way to the valley and whenever a pack of howlers wound enter something like a mall you could see everyone momentarily stop and stare at them. Sadly there were plenty of roasties that wanted to ride the mythical dick of the wild jiggabird.

>This is what Texan politicians say about minorities when they think nobody is listening
Fixed that for you. Everyone knows Texan are all racist sisterfuckers.

He's Mexican